Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest my BTC - page 2. (Read 2479 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 27, 2015, 01:07:12 PM
There is not any good company or any cloud mining that guarantee that you will earn so the best investment seems to be hodling.
Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
Looking for investors is a bit hard nowadays unless you apply somewhere or run a campaing like indegogo or kickstarter. Holding bitcoin will always be a bit risky as the price is not stable, but still better than loosing in investing somewhere.

Thank for your advice about indegogo and kikstarter, but this website aren't for my kind of business, because I own a jewerlery, and I resell a lot of jewels brand in my shop. I'm not a jewel maker. Sad
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
December 27, 2015, 01:05:06 PM
For fiat there are plenty of valid investments that anyone can recommend but I can't think of a safe one for BTC, it's just the wild west out there and they promise you the moon. I wouldn't trust on any investment site if I were you, I actually did that research myself and it's just not worth it no matter what amount you hold.

Yes in the bitcoin scene there are lot of investments too, but there are a lot of scammy peple too.
Which makes it very hard to trust someone with your money here.
legendary
Activity: 1568
December 27, 2015, 12:41:24 PM
For fiat there are plenty of valid investments that anyone can recommend but I can't think of a safe one for BTC, it's just the wild west out there and they promise you the moon. I wouldn't trust on any investment site if I were you, I actually did that research myself and it's just not worth it no matter what amount you hold.
December 27, 2015, 12:11:41 PM
There is not any good company or any cloud mining that guarantee that you will earn so the best investment seems to be hodling.
Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
Looking for investors is a bit hard nowadays unless you apply somewhere or run a campaing like indegogo or kickstarter. Holding bitcoin will always be a bit risky as the price is not stable, but still better than loosing in investing somewhere.

Yes, as you has read I write the same thing. I think that the only way is to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT Currency by an appropriate financial instrument.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
December 27, 2015, 12:07:53 PM

December 27, 2015, 10:09:06 AM
[/quote ]

Yes. I think the same : Any investment have a little bit of risk. Then for example, I'm searching for people to finance my business. I've Jewerlery, and I could offer gold as collateral too. So I feel free to ask for a loan. But if, for any reasons I don't repay my loan, lender could sell collateral... It seem a good thing. Perhaps collateral worth 120 of amount loaned... And if values of gold I offered as collateral is gone down more than 20%? It realistic that could happens that gold or other collateral could lose more than 20% in little time! In this cases lender lose a bit of his investment!  The safest way seems to hold BTC. But if BTC price goes down too, holding is risky too!!!! So the safest way, if possible,  is holding and pay a little fee to link BTC value to a basket of FIAT currency .

Ps: This is only my opinion, so if someone would finance my business are welcome  Grin
legendary
December 27, 2015, 10:04:17 AM

I guarantee profit...but I can not say how much.
of course the sky can fall on my head...that can i not avoid if it happens...but believe me...i I can not pay back...i will loose more than your few satoshi invested in my system.
Well for what company or website are you talking about, i see that you have neg trust because of a complex investment scheme, you mean this?

yes my 100 days plan is guaranted with profit after 100 days...
my negative trust points are from people who have not understood my system and have taken it for a ponzi sheme.

In a while...all my investors will be paid back with profit...the investment site will perhaps be closed...and above all I will be followed all my life by the dishonnest neg trust points...
so is life...

Well ok, but dont have any plan investing my bitcoin neither interested to investigate and research about your investment plan.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 27, 2015, 10:02:17 AM

of course the sky can fall on my head...that can i not avoid if it happens...but believe me...i I can not pay back...i will loose more than your few satoshi invested in my system.
Well for what company or website are you talking about, i see that you have neg trust because of a complex investment scheme, you mean this?

yes my 100 days plan is guaranted with profit after 100 days...
my negative trust points are from people who have not understood my system and have taken it for a ponzi sheme.

In a while...all my investors will be paid back with profit...the investment site will perhaps be closed...and above all I will be followed all my life by the dishonnest neg trust points...
so is life...
legendary
December 27, 2015, 09:56:50 AM

legendary
December 27, 2015, 09:46:51 AM

legendary
December 27, 2015, 09:36:10 AM
legendary
December 27, 2015, 09:32:24 AM
All investment all risky, because at least in every investment you lend money to another one. And in lending you could find a lot of scammer or simply you could find a business that at begin work well, but after some times could go out of business for many reason.  Smiley

I do not agree with every things...because "not all"

If I programme systems it is because the systems I programme do not existe otherwhere.

With my last system you do not lend...you buy.
Buying and lending is not the same.
Of course I can be a scammer...I

Then you could call it gambling. Is the same.

yes it is like gambling...if you do it for a game...
but for me after an investment you wait for an dividend...a real dividend...with ponzi shemes you have not a real dividend.
December 27, 2015, 09:20:18 AM
All investment all risky, because at least in every investment you lend money to another one. And in lending you could find a lot of scammer or simply you could find a business that at begin work well, but after some times could go out of business for many reason.  Smiley

If I programme systems it is because the systems I programme do not existe otherwhere.

Of course I can be a scammer...I

Then you could call it gambling. Is the same.
legendary
December 27, 2015, 08:50:52 AM

Of course I can be a scammer...I agree.

December 27, 2015, 08:42:20 AM
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 27, 2015, 08:29:29 AM
Holding is much better then investing because currently many sites working for scams only so if you don't want to lost your hard earned money then just keep and watch the price of bitcoin as its reach to targeted then sell this best option right now
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 27, 2015, 08:20:26 AM
Holding is already an investment. If I were you I would do just that. You can make profits of just holding for now.
Who knows how many profits you are able to make in just a couple of months.
legendary
Activity: 1106
December 27, 2015, 08:01:21 AM
If you invest to any site you will be scam in the end.
so its better to keep it and wait for the price increase.
or you may try trading but its risky..

That's right, nowadays too many investment which based on ponzi scheme. Investment to your wallet to hold until price rise is the best choice I think, because bitcoin is like commodity, the volatile is always be.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
December 27, 2015, 05:09:58 AM
I am trying to gather the sufficient amount of bitcoin (according to my planning) to start my trading career in binary options, because through my previous experience in forex trading I should not have many problems to succeed in binary options, and perhaps it is one of the best alternatives to invest your bitcoins with good chances to increase your capital.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 27, 2015, 04:42:34 AM
Well since I see this thread s not going to be closed, here is something I consider interesting to invest in:

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

First round s been already finished and the second round s open.

Pages:
Jump to: