Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest my BTC - page 4. (Read 2479 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
December 25, 2015, 02:50:13 PM
It's better then programming something that you are not sure if people are willing to buy or not , that way you won't waste your time .

True.. But I have a lot of "unfinished" work.. Might earn a little on the side.
December 25, 2015, 02:49:26 PM
You could invest into dice sites .You gotta do your researches to find one which one's are accepting investors now.You could try https://just-dice.com/ ,I think they're seeking for investors all the time.If gambling is not suitable for your domain,you could start lending business or trade on localbitcoins.

Never knew about investing in a gambling site. I'll check it out, thanks!
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
December 25, 2015, 02:31:50 PM
I also give advise you better keep safe your money don't invest it into any investment site so hard to get back initial amount from these days so scam around us so be careful with your hard earned money. 

Well I won some money... It's really not hard earned.

I was thinking about programming my own BTC scripts and sell them.. Don't know if there's a lot of demand.

That's not investing then , if you are going to program something and then sell it .
Demand depends on the BTC script , you should offer your services on Services section to see if people are willing to pay or not , It's better then programming something that you are not sure if people are willing to buy or not , that way you won't waste your time .
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
「きみはこれ&#
December 25, 2015, 02:21:11 PM
You could invest into dice sites .You gotta do your researches to find one which one's are accepting investors now.You could try https://just-dice.com/ ,I think they're seeking for investors all the time.If gambling is not suitable for your domain,you could start lending business or trade on localbitcoins.
December 25, 2015, 02:15:50 PM
I also give advise you better keep safe your money don't invest it into any investment site so hard to get back initial amount from these days so scam around us so be careful with your hard earned money. 

Well I won some money... It's really not hard earned.

I was thinking about programming my own BTC scripts and sell them.. Don't know if there's a lot of demand.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
December 25, 2015, 02:14:51 PM
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
December 25, 2015, 01:28:41 PM
If you have the skills then your own project will always make a whole load more sense. There aren't many or any competent or trustworthy people who deserve your investment.
December 25, 2015, 01:22:24 PM
I already own a faucet (that brings in little money) and I know that those crappy investment sites are just stealing money. I guess I need a new project, or a decent investment...
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
December 25, 2015, 01:15:20 PM
Wait a decade and ask again. Other than a few happy exceptions the BTC 'investment' scene is universally wretched and filled with scumbags and morons.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
December 25, 2015, 01:13:27 PM
Where can I invest BTC? Must be reliable...

Services that claim that they will give you interest when you deposit are simply a lie and a scam , so don't use them .
I personally consider Bitcoin as an investment it self however it's for long term , you can start buying , hold for few years and then finally rise when the price is UP .
You still can start your own Bitcoin project with your bitcoins and try to make profit from it (running a faucet for example or something) .
December 25, 2015, 12:55:43 PM
Where can I invest BTC? Must be reliable...
Pages:
Jump to: