Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 6. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 6
June 03, 2022, 10:32:14 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
If I were to put 30k into one coin it would have to be ICP due to the fact that it is integrating other blockchains within it (BTC and ETH) and it is designed to be the new internet. The technology turns Web2 websites hosted on it into Web3 platforms. No other blockchain compares technically with what the internet computer is doing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 31, 2022, 05:31:52 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.

Reptile Chronicles is good, I would recommend investing in that, good opportunity to make some money with less risks
Activity: 266
May 31, 2022, 05:23:05 PM
Check this project Point Network World's First Full Web 3.0 Architecture
Point Network decentralizes everything, becoming the first ever full web3 implementation.
https://pointnetwork.io/
Activity: 67
May 31, 2022, 01:42:47 PM
Easy to use user interfaces make YOP the most accessible DeFi protocol on the market. Learn about DeFi and the wider crypto ecosystem with educational resources built in when you need them. This is genius.
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
May 31, 2022, 10:00:20 AM
In my humble opinion, there are plenty and thousands of coins you can invest with. But if you want a secure with a very high volume of investors. Just pick ETH and BTC. It wont easily dump to zero just like LUNA.

Thanks for your advices.

Activity: 16
May 31, 2022, 07:36:01 AM
Thanks for your advices.

For $30,000, it's not good to invest it all in one project as OP wants. Based on his statement, he is not considering the top coins which is also not a great idea.

OP is already counting the eggs that's why he wants to put it on a single one. It's risky as we don't know what will happen next.

To give OP insights, take the 50% to those steady and strong coins and 50% to the risky pick.
Activity: 42
May 29, 2022, 05:05:21 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Hello  Smiley I recommend to take a look at one NFT project "reptile chronicles" because I am sure the NFT has great potential. They have deep and unique lore, this option gives to project a good opportunity to be successful for a long time. I will wait for your thoughts about it. Huh
Activity: 322
May 27, 2022, 05:59:21 PM
I'm into web3 now and Point Network looks like a game changer to me
Activity: 387
Merit: 100
May 26, 2022, 06:50:22 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Good for you that you have a good amount of money that you can invest with crypto. How i wish i already have some amount to invest as well.

You can invest with the best coin in the market.

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
May 25, 2022, 01:12:14 PM
Use only this big investment in safe coins like Bitcoin and Etherium. Eth is very good and will show Bullish moment in next three years. Every ETH killer out there reminds me of the 2000s when every new smartphone with a touch screen was considered to be an iPhone killer... years passed, iPhone is alive and thriving.
Activity: 25
May 24, 2022, 04:07:13 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Hey my guy, check out Reptile Chronicles, they are covered with some big guys as well as product itself looking good, what else do you need for trusted investment?

Oh ye I heard of em, agreeing with the person above, reptile chronicles one of the best to come
Activity: 22
May 24, 2022, 04:05:34 PM
Thanks for your advices.

Hey my guy, check out Reptile Chronicles, they are covered with some big guys as well as product itself looking good, what else do you need for trusted investment?
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
May 24, 2022, 10:46:03 AM
If I had the amount you are talking about I would invest it all in Polkadot DOT as I see this has potential to be the next Ethereum, it just has not gotten there yet. In my opinion by 2025 this coin will be wort at least 500 USD.
Activity: 266
May 23, 2022, 04:30:50 PM
Thanks for your advices.

you gotta check Point Network
check this article https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/point-labs-releases-full-roadmap-to-web3-functionality
web3 is the future
Activity: 2016
Merit: 701
May 23, 2022, 11:26:24 AM
There are people everywhere who want to get investment advice with certain amounts. but the important point here is that the investor creates his own investment strategy. Risk management is very important. Since everyone's strategy and risk management will not be the same, it would be better to do your own research and invest in this way.
Everyone is looking for profit by investing and of course everyone should have their own strategy and research in this regard because relying on other people's advice will not always be right, especially those who give advice do not give money as initial investment capital and will also not care. when a person experiences a loss in an investment.
Not all advice is good, but accepting other people's advice and then reviewing it before investing is very important, when we don't have enough experience then the experiences of others will be valuable for us to learn.
investing 30,000 usd is not a small amount so you have to be more careful to reduce the risk if something unexpected happens.
after I read some advice from friends who recommended to invest long-term in coins with strong fundamentals I thought it was right.
Activity: 64
May 23, 2022, 06:40:02 AM
The YOP token has built-in functionality that no other DeFi application has offered to date
Activity: 1414
Merit: 259
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
May 22, 2022, 09:02:58 PM
There are people everywhere who want to get investment advice with certain amounts. but the important point here is that the investor creates his own investment strategy. Risk management is very important. Since everyone's strategy and risk management will not be the same, it would be better to do your own research and invest in this way.
Everyone is looking for profit by investing and of course everyone should have their own strategy and research in this regard because relying on other people's advice will not always be right, especially those who give advice do not give money as initial investment capital and will also not care. when a person experiences a loss in an investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
May 19, 2022, 09:05:40 AM
Activity: 8
May 17, 2022, 05:15:23 PM
I'd say check out some new NFT's but look for one with idea behind it, not just some populistic words like P2E etc,,
good example for me is reptile chronicles atm
Activity: 1302
Merit: 324
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 17, 2022, 12:19:56 PM
Bitcoin, Etherium and Bnb should be included in your portfolio and most of your portfolio should include Cardano. ADA is being built with forethought and tested methods. They dont rush to market with junk protocols. They are painfully slow but they have avoided the problems that have and will destroy other coins. Like PoW energy bans, centralization, through put issues with large volumes, deflationary valuations.
I don't know the latest development of ADA but your statement looks interesting to analyze ADA coin but we mainly focus on BTC and ETH than all other altcoins except BNB. But still wondering when is the right time to start investing in a new asset and I hope to be able to buy it at a price more dip than the current price.
if cardano developers team make sure their platform free from any bug or anything else we could put attention when it fully release or live. like many platform it will have several bug in many place and how they react to this , especially about network traffic which is maybe could handled . maybe current time suitable for buying major caps for safer strategy in our investment.
Pages:
Jump to: