Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to study trading and technical analysis? - page 12. (Read 4281 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 251
Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.
Well, your in the right forums for you learn it, you can any of the member in this forum like in trading discussion,
 also we have actual video in you tube where there someone in the video explaining the basic thin glimmerings in trading or google search.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
The best way to learn trading and technical analysis, is through trading itself. That is why as early as you can, you should try to trade and not to go very details of it. Because if you do, then it will take you years to learn and understand that technical terms that you need. So what I did is trade a small amount that I can afford to lose and start my trading journey
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.

The best way to learn is trying with demo account or trade with little money you have ( learning by doing ). Trade btc is similar with currency but only one way, find buy area wait and sell it when the price comes up. Do that repeatedly with long time period ( 1 day - 1 week - 1 month ). Don't follow any online course, is never worth. Before that join some group with trade btc topic to get more information and share knowledge with other members. Good luck.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
I would suggest you if you can find the meetup of held in you city about Technical analysis this is the perfecta way o learn . Just in case if it's not then try to search YouTube and Google and certainly there will be many such sessions and learning available  online
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
It's better to just read some blogs, articles, and forums for learning trading and you are trading small amount at the same time so that you can apply what they are saying and what their tip is. Also, you can read some forums for btter coin to trade so you're not outdated which coin is the best to trade.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
Been trying to find some short online courses for trading but all I can see are websites that tackle all things about investing and trading such as investopedia, forbes and tradingview. Tradingview gives you an in-depth analysis of the current market trends in bitcoin though don't take them as a wise and perfect advice as always whereas in investopedia, from there you can learn investing jargons and other principles needed when you put your money on the line.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Well there are many articles regarding altcoin trading and the proper analyzation in the internet. You'll just need to choose which is the best one and you don't need to apply like course online since it's not that complicated unlike forex.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
I don't think that the online courses give you better learning all about trading and technical analysis. You'll be taught with an outline about the trading. This becomes effective on experimenting yourself and experiencing it in reality. Better is to learn yourself through the forum, because there are lot many suggestions and facts of trading put forth by members who are experts in trading. In the beginning you might experience a loss, but learning is always yours​ which will be with you forever.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
Hi,
Thanks a lot.

Don't online text material for trading, learn shared tactics to use while do trading in the forum and you can find many videos which speaks about trading in polenix, localbitcoins, kraken, yobit and many more. Choose the video according to the site with the Youtube search. This is enough to start learn about trading. For price analysis you can use the coindesk or preev.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
In this forum you can learn many things. You can learn how to trade btc or other tokens, you can learn if you will hols or sell your, you can learn when will you sell and you can learn all of the aspects and techniques in trading. Just read and read in this forum.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
http://www.investopedia.com/ is like the encyclopedia for trading, it also has some good stuff on bitcoin trading. what you need to know is that bitcoin trading is not that different from regular trading, it is the same in a smaller market/smaller scale. so try googling general topics about trading and try using Youtube to find some videos and watch them.
there is also http://www.tradingview.com/ which has some good analysis from people sharing them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Hi,
Thanks a lot.

Read a lot of articles on investopedia, learn about value investing, and practice paper trading. You can do the last one here: www.demoinvestor.com
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: