Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to study trading and technical analysis? - page 8. (Read 4281 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
To know much about trading and the technical analysis we have lots of sources available in the internet. It is our necessity and for the same we need to explore and find the source available in the internet. Importantly, trading and the different standards of trading can be learned through experimenting not through learning from others experience.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I personally use tradingview.com.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
for technical analysis of bitcoin in the website, the format is bitcoinwisdom.com in this website u can check the technical analysis of bitcoin
Yes that is a legit site, but i think there are so many other websites, from where you can get a good and valuable news about trading and investment in crypto currencies, you can also get expert opinion of different websites, I think this form is also a good mean of getting information about crypto currencies.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
There are many ways to learn trading and I think the best sources is their social platforms especially telegram and twitter and Facebook also you can get all updates that impact to the price of the coin,
Youtube and experience, that's the key, no matter how we read we still need to apply it by ourselves and see for ourselves how it happens.

Yeah of course, i have always been looking for information on youtube and from other kind of guides all over the internet, but there is not much information about altcoin trading, that is why you need to learn forex before.

I would not advise you to turn your attention to Forex, because this field of activity is already occupied by individual people. Information on trade in crypto currency is better studied on bitcointalk, as there are a lot here.
Although this market is dominated by wealthy individuals, its potential is immense if you define long-term investment in this market. The basics of trading are that investors can self-study on the internet, if you want to be better able to learn directly from those who have succeeded in the market, they will provide you with rewarding experience precious.
Activity: 202
Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.

The best way to learn it?  By reading  here in forum, this forum helps you a lot of information regarding Investing, trading btc or you can ask also a question here, watching youtube videos, google are also helpful.
Activity: 294
www.daxico.com
Take a course in technical analysis from babypips school of pipsology. Babypips is the free resources to learn everything in forex trading. The same knowledge you gain from forex technical analysis can be apply to cryptcurrency trading.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
There are many ways to learn trading and I think the best sources is their social platforms especially telegram and twitter and Facebook also you can get all updates that impact to the price of the coin,
Youtube and experience, that's the key, no matter how we read we still need to apply it by ourselves and see for ourselves how it happens.

Yeah of course, i have always been looking for information on youtube and from other kind of guides all over the internet, but there is not much information about altcoin trading, that is why you need to learn forex before.

I would not advise you to turn your attention to Forex, because this field of activity is already occupied by individual people. Information on trade in crypto currency is better studied on bitcointalk, as there are a lot here.
Activity: 868
Merit: 116
In my opinion, if you are beginner in trading ,you should not rush in order to start in that field without any knowledge of the basics of trading cryptocurrency. Furthermore, I think you must firstly read some good books ( like, The Beginner's Guide to Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrency , Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible and more  ) because they can help you a lot in order to understand many things related to cyrptocurrencies. " Feed your mind "

On the other hand, and think that you must learn how to read the analysis well on the market, and for me, when you have an acceptable knowledge, then you can start trading, but with a low amount of budget (less than $ 40) because maybe you will lose a lot proportion of money in the beginning and it is certain that after the first attempts you will have a good experience.
Activity: 182
for technical analysis of bitcoin in the website, the format is bitcoinwisdom.com in this website u can check the technical analysis of bitcoin
Activity: 176
for me you can understand directly on this forum, and there are many ways to get bitcoin, you can start reading a lot on this site, so you will more easily how to do it especially in good trading business.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

Activity: 28
Why do you need to learn this? ) I also studied it myself and traded on the exchanges with my hands.

About a month ago, I connected all my accounts to the automated trading and arbitrage service: https://apitrade.pro/аbout.htm

Now I'm just happy. Deposits on exchanges grow without my participation per day by 0.5-1% in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
Activity: 280
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.
Since you are a Jr. member for now, keep on reading in this forum most often. Besides, it doesn't necessary for you to proceed at once in trading, of course you need to study and learn anything about in this industry. At least you have full of knowledge once you get yourself into the platform.
Trading is not easy, I also have difficulties, but I will continue to follow the advice of this forum for often reading

To beat this difficulties, you can watch Youtube channels explaining tricks about the trade. They also show the most missing points, missed by users. Besides, you can follow tradingview web site where lots of traders share their expectations. It's very useful to me.
I am in the favor of YouTube channels. I myself have learned a lot about trading via these channels. Try to subscribe those channels whose owner is doing trading as well so that he can share his own experiences with you. Moreover you can read different articles and blogs for further help.

After youtube, I like demo accounts for learning purposes. If there is no demo accounts are available, I could not have groomed a trader by this time.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Since you are a Jr. member for now, keep on reading in this forum most often. Besides, it doesn't necessary for you to proceed at once in trading, of course you need to study and learn anything about in this industry. At least you have full of knowledge once you get yourself into the platform.
Trading is not easy, I also have difficulties, but I will continue to follow the advice of this forum for often reading

To beat this difficulties, you can watch Youtube channels explaining tricks about the trade. They also show the most missing points, missed by users. Besides, you can follow tradingview web site where lots of traders share their expectations. It's very useful to me.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 586
Free Crypto Faucet in Trustdice
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
To learn on how to trade bitcoin technically analysis you most go back to traditional way of Chinese way of trading which is well recognised in commodities, stock and forex. You can learn technical analysis from babypip.com and candlesticks formation from most of trading exchangers platform.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
Hi,
Thanks a lot.
The best way to learn how to trade is to watch videos in the youtube. Many people proves that watching videos can help to become a good trader. I am one of those who became a good trader because of watching videos about trading.
Pages:
Jump to: