Pages:
Author

Topic: Where track my ERC-20 tokens - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 02:04:47 PM
to see all token erc20 in my opinion you can open the name forkdelta because there is a collection of all tokens erc20.

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:58:47 PM
Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens

etherscan or ethplorer.io do not show the rate of the tokens that are added to the small or new crypto exchanges.

Now there is no perfect solution. It is necessary to create a document and most to track the price on crypto exchanges
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
June 29, 2018, 01:52:15 PM
I think you can track it when you put it in your wallet because the electronic wallets job is to hold all investments that you have since it was perfectly created for that purpose and for that reason.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
June 21, 2018, 06:26:34 PM
Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!
If a lot of your coin don't even listed on the coinmarketcap and if you are using portfolio apps and there will be some tokens will be appearing. This is due to a lot of your coin can't be identified by the app.
It may better to put your ethereum address through the ethereum explorer and then all of your coins will be appearing at the same time and you can see how many value for your wallet.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
June 21, 2018, 06:21:34 PM
Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!

Etherscan.io shows value of tokens listed on coinmarketcap,
ethplorer.io also does the same and even has value of few unlisted tokens.

But to find a portfolio app that has all values of tokens listed in exchanges, i believe you need a telegram bot to ease and help you with that
Its named ETH TOKEN EXPLORER on telegram and there are several more bots as well, it requires only your etherum address, and it gives value to every tokens listed on an exchange ( either centralised exchange or decentralised exchange)

Give it a try.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:55:18 PM
You can do it directly from the address scan, or I know a great bot in telegram which can tell you almost every change that you would have on your wallet. It is called Ether token Explorer
Activity: 336
Merit: 55
June 21, 2018, 08:36:37 AM
Check the thread I created below. It composing of helpful information on how to check your ethereum wallet together with some trading tips. If you are a trader, investor or bounty hunter, this thread is for you. Normally, I used coinstat and blackfolio app to track the change of price of my altcoins. Don't forget to save this link as your reference.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/your-total-beginners-guide-to-cryptocurrency-and-bitcointalk-3113022
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 07:52:29 AM
The perfect variant to track tokens is ethplorer. It shows the amount of your eth in wallet and also shows how much tokens you have - and you can check their smart contract
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 21, 2018, 07:11:27 AM
Not all prices are shown in ethplorer.io. maybe op simply needs to wait for new tokens to be accepted in some exchanger, I wait for some tokens months to get listed on major exchangers, probably some will never be listed there. Eventually all of them can be found on coin market cap, waiting is only option, maybe someone will make some new app for new tokens, but no sign of something similar yet.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
June 21, 2018, 07:10:35 AM
you can check the value of your erc20 tokens from etherscan searching for your ethereum wallet address. if i am not wrong it shows the price of the token on etherdelta exchange. if you want to check the value in other exchanges you can try to check from coinmarketcap one by one.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
June 21, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

Even Etherscan shows up the price for quite a few tokens. But it's super limited though
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
You can use telegram bot ETH token explorer, which determines its value at the wallet address. + track new arrivals of tokens on the wallet. Very convenient thing, which I always use. Etherscan is not needed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
June 21, 2018, 07:07:13 AM
Thank you!

Your wallet address, is it under myetherwallet? If it is you can go to mew and access your wallet address using yoyr private key or keystore file then you can see everything there, your eth and your tokens. Or you may go to ethplorer.io directly and check your erc20 tokens without the need for private key or utc.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 21, 2018, 06:59:13 AM
Yes etherscan will help us to show all our token value if they got listed into any exchange but I don't think there is any separate available to enter our ethereum wallet address just to show our balances.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 06:55:47 AM
EthersCan usually shows every detail. I suggest you check him out. A website where you can fully explore all kinds of numerical data in depth. show you the information you want
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:46:03 AM
In MEW, you need to add ERC-20 tokens if they are not in your wallet. The easiest way to go to the site is etherscan, enter the address of your wallet and display all the tokens that are on your wallet.
Activity: 100
Merit: 24
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X
June 21, 2018, 06:44:01 AM
In addition to etherscan, you can also use Delta balance to get a quick overview of the price of your ERC20 tokens :

https://deltabalances.github.io/

The web page also allows you to see for each token on which platform it is listed and you also have the total value of your adress expressed in  Dollars or Euros
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
June 21, 2018, 06:38:39 AM
Idex is a good exchange IMO so what's on your mind if those ERC20 tokens you've got are "only" listed there?

Thank you!
Like what others said, only ethplorer or etherscan is what you can use to check those ERC20 tokens value on your wallet.
And coinmarketcap isn't the only website that you can use to track those tokens that you got, there are other similar/alternative websites like cryptocompare.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
June 21, 2018, 06:34:55 AM
Most of ERC tokens have not value. This tokens could be traded on EtherDelta, but they have not an real price due lack of liqudity. As far I know there are no any trackers for tokens without significant volume. Relax and wait when this token will be liquid.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 06:32:12 AM
for many of them you can use etherscan or ethplorer https://ethplorer.io . you can use also coinmarketcap of deltabalances.
Pages:
Jump to: