Pages:
Author

Topic: Where track my ERC-20 tokens - page 3. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 06:30:37 AM
I've uploaded bituniverse to the Play Market for such a thing, everything seems to be showing how much it costs!  A useful app!

Thank you for to attesting to the app. 
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:28:36 AM
Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens
But etherscan shows only value of tokens which are already listed on coinmarketcap. I mean some portfolio app which shows price on IDEX or somewhere else (on small exchange).
Activity: 28
June 21, 2018, 06:28:30 AM
Just use metamask, you can monitor all of your tokens their. I don't know if there's an app on it other web browser but in google chrome it is working perfectly. Anyway, does any of you heard about menlo.one? They're an ICO marketplace platform which allows cross-chain wallet the thing about them is that their wallet allows to convert ERC-20 token > EOS > Stellar and vice versa or you can use your coins to investment any upcoming ICO on their site.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 06:26:49 AM
I've uploaded bituniverse to the Play Market for such a thing, everything seems to be showing how much it costs!  A useful app!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"
June 21, 2018, 06:25:09 AM
Ethplorer is a good one, because there is also a graphic where you can see how many transactions there is made. This function is very usefull and shows everything on a clear way from every address. Therefore is Etherscan also a good one.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
June 21, 2018, 06:24:13 AM
I'm also interested, but I have not met such.  Many markers, of which I later learn that they are traded on stock exchanges.  Not enough time, track.
Activity: 106
June 21, 2018, 06:23:28 AM
Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!
Yes download bituniverse on play store once installed click portfolio and put your ethereum address it will read all the token in your wallet and tell you the exchange they are listed whether centralized or decentralised.  Try it.
Activity: 168
June 21, 2018, 06:19:28 AM
Hello, I have a lot of ERC-20 tokens which are not listed on coinmarketcap but many of them are listed on IDEX, DDEX, EtherDelta or any other small exchange..
Do you know about some portfolio app where I only put my ethereum address and the app shows me each token value?
Thank you!
If I understand correctly, you would be well advised to use a MEW wallet for this purpose, which displays the value of each token at the moment and will be easy enough for you to evaluate your portfolio.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
June 21, 2018, 06:14:00 AM
Use etherscan or ethplorer.io  put your public key and track your tokens
Ethplorer show price for some tokens
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 06:12:16 AM
Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: