Pages:
Author

Topic: Where would you like to see Bitcoin accepted? - page 2. (Read 68331 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
In addition to the anonymous VPN, web hosting and filesharing providers mentioned before, it would be cool if some IT freelancer sites, many of which offer an escrow service, accepted BTC. Any other cool ideas?

I wish that the acceptance of Bitcoin can also be available into availing products and services into super markets and other merchants like buying stuffs online because it will be much easier and convenient if that will be made possible since the advancement of technology supposedly helping us to have a better life in an everyday basis. But I guess we are still a little bit too far for engaging into such maximum range of Bitcoin usage because not all the countries can do afford to do that but I hope that at least there would be such an availability option for doing such transactions of paying in terms of Bitcoin for the continuous circulation as well as popularity of Bitcoin not just for the sake of the holders, users and investors but as well as to familiarize everybody about the existence of blockchain technology.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
In addition to the anonymous VPN, web hosting and filesharing providers mentioned before, it would be cool if some IT freelancer sites, many of which offer an escrow service, accepted BTC. Any other cool ideas?

to a mom like me  i would love to see bitcoin being accepted in arcades and food chains such as mcdonalds and kfc, so my children could or other kids be introduced to it
Activity: 59
I live in Poland and I have heard about some restaurants where you can pay with FuturoCoin (because it's polish cryptocurrency). I wish there were also places where you can pay with Bitcoin (in real not only in the net) like restaurants or shops. Of course it would be great if Bitcoin was accepted by government and we can use BTC to pay bills, pay off loans, use it at petrol stations etc. but I think that's too complicated to implement in these times.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I want to see bitcoin received in a shopping area, I think fluctuations are still a weakness for sellers of goods or services accepting bitcoin payments, many countries do not regulate or ban bitcoin and if a store wants to accept bitcoin I think it's legal, which is a problem is about transactions and values ​​and lack of understanding of the community towards this technology.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
I hope that in the very near future, bitcoin will be accepted as a payment in some malls in country so that there's no need to convert it to fiat. A bank in my country became crypto-friendly and established their first bitcoin atm. I hope this move will be followed soon by another bank and later spread to the countryside. In travel, a local airline company here is also planning to accept bitcoin as an airfare payment and I hope this will become a reality soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
Of course I would like it to be adopted in our country.  But I'm not sure that this is at all possible.  Because our government is against the introduction of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
I just want the local banks in my country to start accepting bitcoin as part of the means of remittance, this way the huge fee spent on sending money to other countries and some of the limitations will be reduced. This will open ways for affiliate financial houses to start using the bitcoin in their daily transactions.
Activity: 46
I love shopping online so I am still waiting when crypto payments will be more popular and accepted on more websites. There is plenty of 'web places' where we can pay by coins, but it is not enough. I hope it is going to change in the nearest future
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
I would like to see bitcoin being used in online marketing platforms, grocery stores, in our schools etc. Actually any area where there would be the need to make payment for trades that people make. This would surely be in the future when cryptocurrencies gain some amount of approval.
Everyone, who hold Bitcoin wants to see that it is accepted everywhere. It will give the holder confidence that he is doing the right thing - accumulating the assets. Hope, BTC will be popularized.
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I like shopping online. I like to see more e-commerce shop to accept bitcoin as their payment. I'm buying more bitcoins and the cards I have, does not have a currency of my country. So it's empty. Looking forward to see bitcoin used by online shopping.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
This year has given bitcoin more opportunities to show to billions of people how advantage it is compared to our local fiat currencies. Hopefully by 2020, we can see bitcoin being used as payment in hotels, universities or other big establishements that will open for bitcoin for more great opportunities in the following years to come.

I highly doubt that 2020 will be different from the past years. In as much that Bitcoin has shown the world and billions of people how diverse it can be over local fiat currencies, it still has a lot of challenges to overcome for it to become fully accepted by a large number of people  for massive adoption. People are much concerned about the volatile nature of it which is the cause of people not willing to use it as an alternate mode of payment.

At this moment the price of bitcoin is still volatile as there is no formal regulation about it and creates rumors or different gossips about what will happen to

the price of bitcoin. The market is easily reacting on any news going out from the internet even if its true or false, creating hype or fud thats why we need a

solid regulation for bitcoin to avoid this kind of situation. For me regulation for bitcoin is a must but we should keep it as decentralized ( I hope this is possible)

to steer clear of volatility of price.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

I want to use bitcoin in real shop not online, it is because in my country, i never see a single shop where people use bitcoin and buy something. I know in future it will be happened but it takes time.
For me, it is enough where we are already using it. Because now a days i prefer to save bitcoin for a few years, that's why i have no more idea.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
I would like to pay by BTC not only when I'm shopping online but also in real life. It would be convenient to some people, that's for sure. Another great idea is ability to pay with bitcoin at the airport, for the plane tickets, as somebody said here before. Bitcoin could be accepted also at online gaming platforms or TV series and movies platforms. I think it would be even more popular than paying with BTC (for example) in grocery stores.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
I think that Amazon or E-bay could be a total game changer for any crypto...
I suspect that it wont be long until we have BTC accepted everywhere  Wink at the rate things are going I feel that 2020 will be a turning year!
cheers

Although it is an exciting scenario, I don't think that either Amazon or Ebay will be accepting Bitcoin (or for that matter any of the decentralized crypto-currencies) in the near future. First of all, they have partnerships with the fiat processors such as Visa/Master/Paypal. The last one is effectively owned by Ebay. Overstock faced a lot of issues while accepting payments in BTC. They had to deal with the volatile exchange rates and auditing and tax complexities. They went ahead, as they were a small company and needed to expand their user-base. But why should a giant such as Amazon put so much effort in order to get a few thousand customers?
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
This year has given bitcoin more opportunities to show to billions of people how advantage it is compared to our local fiat currencies. Hopefully by 2020, we can see bitcoin being used as payment in hotels, universities or other big establishements that will open for bitcoin for more great opportunities in the following years to come.

I highly doubt that 2020 will be different from the past years. In as much that Bitcoin has shown the world and billions of people how diverse it can be over local fiat currencies, it still has a lot of challenges to overcome for it to become fully accepted by a large number of people  for massive adoption. People are much concerned about the volatile nature of it which is the cause of people not willing to use it as an alternate mode of payment.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
Well i am a regular customer at eBay and sometimes Amazon so it won't be a bad idea to see this online mega stores start accepting crypto as another form of payment, if this can happen with eBay and Amazon then other smaller stores will also join the race, i think and hope we are getting closer to that time when we can easily shop with our crypto without any stress, btc will surely evolve no matter the odds.
Activity: 625
Merit: 258
Basically i would like to see Bitcoin accepted in everything that has some buy system.
Anything related with payment systems and functionalities. Where you can take your Bitcoins and get anything from a variety list of virtual goods for your disposal.
Just as Facebook will implement for example.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Anything which accepts payment in return for services or digital goods is a great candidate for Bitcoin.

Bitcoin payment acceptance i want to see worldwide as legal use in any goods or things that needs of the people for their daily use in life, if this become true all are easy to make transactions using bitcoin in the blockchain.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
I think that Amazon or E-bay could be a total game changer for any crypto...
I suspect that it wont be long until we have BTC accepted everywhere  Wink at the rate things are going I feel that 2020 will be a turning year!
cheers
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
This post happens last 9 years ago and it looks like a lot of changes happens with the market where many business institutions accepting bitcoin and some cryptos. This adaptable market system will surely make a hit to the community but only it gives a disadvantage cause some individuals used these things to commit any illegalities.
I'd love to see one day I'll be paying all my debts using bitcoin, which I used to purchase at online stores like the local places like Amazon. However, it's not yet happening because of some problems that occuring with digital currency adoption. Although many people had positive views with bitcoin's capability, there's also who doesn't have proper idea towards it. They tend to speculate negatively without any proofs, that's why some new weal traders and user declined their interest on using digital or crypto assets.
Pages:
Jump to: