Pages:
Author

Topic: Where you get Bitcoin ? - page 22. (Read 22765 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 21, 2016, 03:53:57 AM
None of those.I get my bitcoins normally by signature campaigns or by providing my services.All those things that you mentioned are waste of time as well as money.Many one here get their bitcoins only by signature campaigns.

I also get my bitcoins from signature campaign, but as it is not that much money so I also try to complete some other online tasks in order to increase my income so with that I get a good profit per month and is enough to live with.
I also get bitcoin on the signature campaign because it was very easy way and with a good income. But sometimes I also follow the trade to profit again so they can get more bitcoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 06:11:03 PM
iam get bitcoin is much placed
iam type captcha join campaign signature iam hunting altcoin
i work captcha company and iam typer
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
July 20, 2016, 06:04:50 PM
None of those.I get my bitcoins normally by signature campaigns or by providing my services.All those things that you mentioned are waste of time as well as money.Many one here get their bitcoins only by signature campaigns.

I also get my bitcoins from signature campaign, but as it is not that much money so I also try to complete some other online tasks in order to increase my income so with that I get a good profit per month and is enough to live with.
Activity: 210
July 20, 2016, 05:38:23 PM
Faucet ? Cloud Mining ? Mining ? HYIP ? Any more ?

None of them you mentioned. faucet do not give much, its only good for newbies who dont have idea about btc. cloud mining, hyip are the similar thing with different names. and mining in these days looks very expensive method. so an ordinate person can earn money through posting, trading gambling etc.

The best way to get bitcoin is from trading and from signature campaign rest other ways are either waste of money or waste of time.
yes that is a good decision but i have bought some directly using my investment.  and  now i am earning from a signature campaign.because it is a good source or earning bitcoin i think.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
TUX Exchange - NEW- Try IT!!
July 20, 2016, 03:51:33 PM
Most part from faucets and in this forum. But there is a lot of ways to get it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
July 20, 2016, 03:49:46 PM
I am a service provider.  I offer exchange services to companies locally who are accepting Bitcoin.  There are a number of companies out there who accept bitcoin as payment, but because of the lack of immediate transfer to their local currency, there is always a risk of loss.  I m that middle person.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 03:44:06 PM
Most of my bitcoins come from buying them on an exchange. Other income is not very considerable.
At the moment I am not buying though, but waiting for a lower price to buy.
I thought you were helping bitcoin because you make a purchase bitcoin. yeah maybe little thing you do is like buying
some satoshi alone is very helpful later to rise bitcoin prices. now is the right time to continue to buy and collect
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
July 20, 2016, 03:12:52 PM
I bought some bitcoin from the localbitcoins in the middle of last year. I also mine the altcoin and convert to bitcoin.
Activity: 672
July 20, 2016, 03:05:56 PM

None of them you mentioned. faucet do not give much, its only good for newbies who dont have idea about btc. cloud mining, hyip are the similar thing with different names. and mining in these days looks very expensive method. so an ordinate person can earn money through posting, trading gambling etc.

The best way to get bitcoin is from trading and from signature campaign rest other ways are either waste of money or waste of time.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2016, 02:53:21 PM

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
July 20, 2016, 02:48:44 PM
The source of my bitcoin is came from signature campaign even it is little earnings but i think it will grow in the future that is why i am continuous participating in campaign for my future

yeah, it seems like these days everybody is in a signature campaign and earning bitcoin that way.

but i also am earning bitcoin by trading altcoins. i have been doing it for a while and since i liked it i learned a lot over the past few months about it so now i am trying my best to make it steady.

Me too, i spend all the bitcoin that i earn from signature campaign to buy some altcoin. Altcoin trading is really profitable if you know the strategies to it. It can double or even more your bitcoin. You must have patience to wait for it to gain some profit. And you must be careful on what altcoin to buy because the other altcoin have no potential and its price don't rise for a long time.
Well, at first I also got my bitcoins from signature campaigns and when I had about enough, I invested myself into trading and now, signature campaign became just a side job for earning bitcoins. Trading has been my main source of bitcoins ever since.
Nice i'm thinking of trading with bigger amount but i'm not sure if i should, if bitcoin price moons i'll be damned.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
July 20, 2016, 02:45:16 PM
Also not signature campaign is the best that you can make a decent amount we have also altcoin section for bounties like translation or sharing on facebook and receive altcoin.. and if you are lucky that altcoin has a good potencial you will make more profit just to hold it..
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
July 20, 2016, 02:42:29 PM
The source of my bitcoin is came from signature campaign even it is little earnings but i think it will grow in the future that is why i am continuous participating in campaign for my future

yeah, it seems like these days everybody is in a signature campaign and earning bitcoin that way.

but i also am earning bitcoin by trading altcoins. i have been doing it for a while and since i liked it i learned a lot over the past few months about it so now i am trying my best to make it steady.

Me too, i spend all the bitcoin that i earn from signature campaign to buy some altcoin. Altcoin trading is really profitable if you know the strategies to it. It can double or even more your bitcoin. You must have patience to wait for it to gain some profit. And you must be careful on what altcoin to buy because the other altcoin have no potential and its price don't rise for a long time.
Well, at first I also got my bitcoins from signature campaigns and when I had about enough, I invested myself into trading and now, signature campaign became just a side job for earning bitcoins. Trading has been my main source of bitcoins ever since.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2016, 02:08:23 PM
Activity: 238
July 20, 2016, 12:00:38 PM
At a moment I am earning it from signature campaign and trading as my full time job doesn't allow me to spend more time in earning bitcoins.
Even me to earn btc via signature campaign. There are many ways to earn btc in this forum. BTC is a digital currency. It can be received on line. If any one is skilled in designing and developing, they can earn a lot here. 
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
July 20, 2016, 10:15:58 AM
signature campaign

mining

faucet

---------------------------------------

don't go for gambling
Activity: 759
Merit: 502
July 20, 2016, 09:53:09 AM
At a moment I am earning it from signature campaign and trading as my full time job doesn't allow me to spend more time in earning bitcoins.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 20, 2016, 09:48:55 AM

I get.my bitcoin too in signature campaign and use it to buy many altcoin and wait til the price of it will rise, thats only my way of earning now because im always busy in my school work. And im posting when its my free time like this. So compare my earning in last vacation to now. My Bitcoin balance is not always have bitcoin not like last vacation my bitcoin wallet has balance.
Activity: 700
July 20, 2016, 09:41:02 AM

Activity: 154
July 20, 2016, 08:43:27 AM
iam fist get bitcoin from type captcha
next iam work typer in company captcha network
kolotibablo
megatyper
captcha2cash
qlink
next step iam join bitcointalk and join campaign signature
Pages:
Jump to: