Pages:
Author

Topic: Where you get Bitcoin ? - page 23. (Read 22765 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 07:11:50 AM
I get my bitcoins simply by joining in signature campaign., Sometimes if I have enough money I buy bitcoins also.
and I also getting bitcoins in giveaways in the altcoins through bitcoin garden or bitcointalk. Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
July 12, 2016, 11:55:27 AM
Faucet ? Cloud Mining ? Mining ? HYIP ? Any more ?

why don't you state signature campaign in your list? you are wearing a signature of a signature campaign, that means you have already known about it. do you think it, and other kind of campaign, don't deserve to be mentioned?
Activity: 700
July 12, 2016, 11:52:22 AM
I get Bitcoin from gambling and trading of other Crypto Currencies. I used them as mean of making more Bitcoin as this is only trustworthy and usable digital currency at the moment. I have started local trading selling/buying of Bitcoin and this is newest way of getting them as commission to perform transaction.
Activity: 770
Bazinga!
July 12, 2016, 11:50:28 AM
The source of my bitcoin is came from signature campaign even it is little earnings but i think it will grow in the future that is why i am continuous participating in campaign for my future

yeah, it seems like these days everybody is in a signature campaign and earning bitcoin that way.

but i also am earning bitcoin by trading altcoins. i have been doing it for a while and since i liked it i learned a lot over the past few months about it so now i am trying my best to make it steady.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
July 12, 2016, 11:49:14 AM
There are many ways to get bitcoin like other user of bitcoin they invest their money in bitcoin and then hold it and till then wait for increasing its price and many member get bitcoin through trad, online tasks and through signature campaign .
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 12, 2016, 11:48:01 AM
The source of my bitcoin is came from signature campaign even it is little earnings but i think it will grow in the future that is why i am continuous participating in campaign for my future
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
July 12, 2016, 11:23:44 AM
Most of my bitcoins come from buying them on an exchange. Other income is not very considerable.
At the moment I am not buying though, but waiting for a lower price to buy.
I guess you're right. many people are looking to profit by it, even me. I always pay attention to the price of bitcoin, bitcoin because if the price goes up, I'll sell all my miliki.tapi bitcoin I prefer to collect bitcoin degnan signature campaign or with the trade of buying one, because I think it is a step that is independent
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
July 12, 2016, 11:07:49 AM
At first im buying bitcoin using fiat and use it in investment and gambling. but now since im busy doing my real job, im getting bitcoin through sig campaign and contented with it.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
July 12, 2016, 09:52:46 AM
i don't think anybody is using faucet nowadays they are just not worth time. and yes all the users here in the forum is enrolled with any signature campaign but i like to use hypes and cloud mining nowadays and i didn't get any loss till now yes they ran away but i got my Roi
Activity: 2506
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 12, 2016, 09:46:50 AM
I started my bitcoin career, it is start by chance my friend told me about bitcoin but i was not believe on it, and later on i want to transfer some amount than i convert it into bitcoins, so i decided to start it and than i contact to my friend who told me first, and now i came here in bitcointalk, than i feel it is good way and also it is easy earning way, so i invest in it.
Activity: 448
July 10, 2016, 03:50:19 PM
Most of my bitcoins come from buying them on an exchange. Other income is not very considerable.
At the moment I am not buying though, but waiting for a lower price to buy.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
July 10, 2016, 03:27:15 PM
When i first started getting bitcoin, it was on a mincraft server that provided for every blocks broken and built by the players, later when the campaign ended and i was still learning about Bitcoins, i got bitcoins from faucets and clicking ads; then i went into freelancing work and typing captchas; later i joined a signature campaign and joined adfocus; i'm not earning for SEO
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 10, 2016, 03:21:20 PM
i have invested my investment in bitcoin from where i get a good amount of bitcoin. on other side i have also joined a signature campaign you can see the signature i wear and it also  give a good amount of bitcoin. i really want to keep continue this signature campaign for ever.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2016, 03:20:41 PM
I am receving some bitcoins from faucet some from dice, some from market and buy.
I think gathering all is kinda good Cool
I suggest you completely forget about faucets and start working on your bitcontalk account and get member/full member status.

You can earn a decent amount of moolah simply by joining a signature campaign.
In my first week after joining, I already got... More than $20 worth of BTC. I won't be specific since it would be comparable to openly discussing about your salary.

By the way, my real-life salary is bigger than that.

As usual, don't be a spammer. Be constructive in your posts so you won't get kicked out of campaigns.
Well, he's just a newbie and it would take him around a month more to be able to join a decent signature campaign and I don't think he'd simply want those times to pass by without doing anything so faucets might not actually be the best (never will be), but at least he's getting something out of nothing.
Yea, and depending on the faucet, clicking on them a few times a day, 30 days a month will get you some satoshies to get you by until you can join a signature campaign.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2016, 03:16:11 PM
I am receving some bitcoins from faucet some from dice, some from market and buy.
I suggest you completely forget about faucets and start working on your bitcontalk account and get member/full member status.

In my first week after joining, I already got... More than $20 worth of BTC. I won't be specific since it would be comparable to openly discussing about your salary.

As usual, don't be a spammer. Be constructive in your posts so you won't get kicked out of campaigns.
Well, he's just a newbie and it would take him around a month more to be able to join a decent signature campaign and I don't think he'd simply want those times to pass by without doing anything so faucets might not actually be the best (never will be), but at least he's getting something out of nothing.

Theres another forum that pays users 0.01BTC for 100posts; I think this would be a good start for him; i just cant remember what forum it was but it has been referred in this forum. Cryptotalk.net; just checked. While you're on that forum, keep posting here as well so that you can rank up; and within a month you should be at least a member.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
July 10, 2016, 03:11:45 PM

Activity: 504
July 10, 2016, 09:53:38 AM

Activity: 490
July 10, 2016, 09:47:39 AM
I am just trying to earn it with signature campagins and on faucets, i know how much time needed to get good resaults but i don't care. Can't start mining anyway.
yeah I can find great patience in you. if you're not easily sour hard work and patience I'm sure you will collect many
bitcoin whatever method you're working on. good luck with your work I wish I could be more patient like you in getting bitcoin
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 10, 2016, 09:09:07 AM

Buying them with fiat.
That is good to you because you afford to buy.
But like me that i can not afford to buy bitcoi i only earn bitcoin in signature campaign and sometimes im trying to trade but i do not have luck with it.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
July 10, 2016, 09:08:09 AM
I earn bitcoin using a signature campaign. I had tried faucets before, but they were too little profit.
earn bitcoin with signature campaign more worth than you play faucet before i've wasting a lot of my time to play faucet. i think for both way same give you a profit due you can earn for free with it.
I don't think people can earn with faucets. They are just mess. Its better to gamble than playing faucets. However
signature campaign are best to earn

People do earn from faucets but they get small amount and faucet need time to make money,  For gambling you need investment and for signature campaigns you should be a good poster because quality posts are count in signature campaign otherwise OP will  remove you from the campaign.

Yeah faucet just give you too little amount unless you are a programmer and can run a script that can do it to you automatically,  ssignature campaign at least give you a bit decent pay every post but it has a max limit per day/week/month.  Gambling is a bit hard to make bitcoin because there is a more chance of you losing than gaining.
For me faucet is the best way yo start in bitcoin if you do not have money to invest then if you have enough bitcoin its good to invest here in forum and participate in campaign and do not try gambling if you do not have big amount of money to gamble.
Doing faucet just to start in bitcoin is not a good idea IMO because it's not enough for you to collect and save some coins for using it as a investment in this forum. It's better if you just save money in real life and after that buy at least member account then start earning bitcoin on signature campaign and i'm sure you will be more satisfied because it gives much higher than faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: