Pages:
Author

Topic: whether a bounty hunter can help increase trading volume? - page 6. (Read 673 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 100
Most likely no. Trading volumes can be increased only with large amounts of tokens, and since bounty hunters do not have so many coins, this is very unlikely.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
I am agree with you on this. I think the Devs doing something terribly wrong. They pay to bounty hunters at the end of the ICO and in one day there would be big sell and the coins loose their value in big time. All they need to paying weekly or paying in Ethereum or Bitcoin or and of the Top coins. If they keep paying with the project coins the dumping will be stay here forever.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
from bounty hunter perspective view i agree to that and true it can increase trading volume on market but to be honest it will not that significant.
also this is not gonna happen in the near future because project dev most likely choose to pay using their token to increase their own volume on market and increase their holder and transaction record.

I don't think they can help in terms of trading volume. As you can see, most of the allotted budget for bounty is in the range of 1-10% of total volume. So as you said, it really is not significant. And the truth is, bounty tokens or coins can be found most likely in the sell order side. And it only has impact upon the receipt of those tokens by bounty hunters. After few weeks, the sell order at very cheap prices are mostly gone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2
Yes I think bounty hunters can improve trading volume if only hunters trade normally and not just dump away
Because improving trade volume is not easily moved
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
from bounty hunter perspective view i agree to that and true it can increase trading volume on market but to be honest it will not that significant.
also this is not gonna happen in the near future because project dev most likely choose to pay using their token to increase their own volume on market and increase their holder and transaction record.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
most bounty hunters participate in promoting large projects managed by a company that wants to successfully run the project to be developed, project managers can provide potential coins such as bitcoin and ethereum to bounty hunters who participate to promote it. Does the weekly or monthly payment that a manager can provide can encourage growth in market price movements?
because surely some of them always trade every week or monthly after being paid because they need money for their needs.
Is this one of the factors that can increase trading volume other than large investors who can influence market prices?
Pages:
Jump to: