Pages:
Author

Topic: whether bitcoin is able to change the level of a person's life for the better? - page 4. (Read 1826 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I see a lot of people hard to find work, supposing they know bitcoin they would move to seek bitcoin, because now it's been worth the bitcoin.

What do you think about it, between a job and bitcoin for a future better?
Bitcoin is money. No one is gonna give you fiat money or bitcoin for free. You can't join bitcoin hype, quit your daily job and expect to grab BTC faucet rewards or something.

The only difference is bitcoin's deflation - we might expect it to be much, much more expensive in the future, effectively making current holders richer.

Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
I see a lot of people hard to find work, supposing they know bitcoin they would move to seek bitcoin, because now it's been worth the bitcoin.

A job is something you do to make money/currency and bitcoin is a currency. Its just a means of payout for future trade. You could be paid in anything you like. If you want you could be paid out in chocolate bars it would not matter so long as its value is equal to your wage.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260

To me bitcoin is playing the same role a fiat money has been playing after batter trade. Money has been playing the role of exchange for goods and services, measurement of value and that is the same role bitcoin is playing in our societies today. Bitcoin is playing the leading role today because of it's decentralization and fees. If you are rendering services for bitcoin, see it as if you are exchange that services for money as bitcoin is money but in crypto form.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
Well, Bitcoin can change people's life, if micro payment can be implemented cheaper. Imagine someone getting paid per minute. This was not

possible before, because the banking fees would have eliminated your gains. Bitcoin can also be used to pay for micro tasks globally, so wealth

transfer is cheaper. Say, someone needs to write a essay for school, but he is too lazy to type it.... Well, you just record the audio and access

a site for micro tasks, and pay someone to type it. {obviously someone needs to escrow the funds} You can pay, per word.  Wink

Bitcoin is already changing lives in those that don't have the luck of being born in a first world country. Out there people dont have the luxury of owning a bank account and access to markets.

Of course, in the first world, bitcoin does nothing relevant yet, unless you were one of the few that got rich by buying at the beginning.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
Well, Bitcoin can change people's life, if micro payment can be implemented cheaper. Imagine someone getting paid per minute. This was not

possible before, because the banking fees would have eliminated your gains. Bitcoin can also be used to pay for micro tasks globally, so wealth

transfer is cheaper. Say, someone needs to write a essay for school, but he is too lazy to type it.... Well, you just record the audio and access

a site for micro tasks, and pay someone to type it. {obviously someone needs to escrow the funds} You can pay, per word.  Wink
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
I don't see why would someone drop his job for bitcoin ? I mean bitcoin is supposed to work as a currency , someone should keep his job and ask to get paid in BTC , If he can't then he simply get paid in fiat and buys bitcoin. If he stops working and getting cash , how he is supposed to get bitcoin from ? faucets lol ?
If we are speaking for long term investement then bitcoin is definitely something someone would want to hold over the next few years.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
if someone can not find a job in real world and with fiat payment, they will have more problem finding job with bitcoin, in my opinion.

but if someone can find it in real world with fiat, then bitcoin can be another job like a second job that you do online such as freelancing to earn some money on the side, of like me if you do some trading you can earn some extra money.

so yeah in that case it can help a bit.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251

Pages:
Jump to: