Pages:
Author

Topic: whether news from the media can affect asset prices in the market - page 2. (Read 249 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 257
I have heard suggestions from my friends, to see news about coins / tokens that I trade on the market to be able to predict coin prices / tokens on the market,

Definitely it affects the bitcoin and altcoins prices because it is the fundamental aspect of the crypto currency and news itself is fundamental factors that affect the price movement. Now a days people believe more into the news and then make the decisions of investing their money into the crypto. Thus it is widely affecting the crypto because when there is bad news then people tend to sell more thus making market go down and when it comes to the good news then people buy and opposite happens. So yeah its true mate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
All news will not affect it, but in part depends on how bad news the media has shared with the public, even in recent years, the journey of cryptocurrency has been closely linked to positive and negative news that has a very contrasting effect on the market with unpredictable decreases with scale sales big, of course this is aimed at new people at Crypto where it's very easy to influence the mind and eventually cause panic, but often we believe that media attacks are often directed at Bitcoin because this is the king of Altcoin automatic coins can be affected by the decline in Bitcoin, maybe news good will be good for the market depending on the best coins / tokens at the moment, but it is very difficult to predict prices.
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
True, the news circulating will affect crypto market prices. therefore there are also many traders who are not only looking for information about a coin but popular news in the world is also influential.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
it depends on the news and the timing of it. also it depends on the market itself too.
for example bitcoin market is a lot bigger than any altcoin market so the new effect on bitcoin is not the same as the effects on altcoins. a simple news can push an altcoin up or down a lot more than it can bitcoin's price.
also the reality of the news and the history of the effects of such news can make a difference. for example when an exchange is hacked there will be panic but also speculators expecting a price drop so the price WILL drop. or when a shitcoin is listed on a big exchange it creates hype but also speculators know in the past it has led to price rise so they buy it and price WILL rise.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
Your friend's advice to you is correct. The cryptocurrency market is affected by many factors, including news, politics, hackers, trading platforms, and senior investors!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have heard suggestions from my friends, to see news about coins / tokens that I trade on the market to be able to predict coin prices / tokens on the market,
Pages:
Jump to: