Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin buy for small amount? - page 3. (Read 3038 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
August 20, 2017, 11:40:54 AM
Hello,

I'm fresh new in this game. I need suggestion which alt coin to buy for small amount and which is predicted to have higher growth? My stake will be around 100 USD.

Which exchange is most reliable?

Definitely use bittrex, it is user friendly like so easy to access, it's not so complicated like etherdelta.
For the coin its hard to tell which is which. Better to study the market and analyze some promising coins. We can never tell that some coins now are undervalue but over time it will pump hard.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
August 20, 2017, 11:23:34 AM
Encryptotel(ETT) and Primalbase token(PBT) is the undervalue token existing right now. They are both a good project and has a huge potential to fluctuate in the future. They are just currently dump because they are using an experimental dual chain. Once they fixed the swap solution and listed on big exchange. The price will grow up because they are eagerly working on their product and very dedicated to work. This kind of team will definitely a good sign of a project.  Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 10:57:35 AM
Monero is  Anonymous/private Bitcoin. Presently, you may think, "What are you discussing, the BTC is unknown already?" — which is an exceptionally disastrous but famous confusion. All BTC exchanges can be seen by the general population. For instance, by giving out your wallet deliver to somebody, the individual can see every one of the installments you've gotten and sent. The bootleg market (street pharmacists and weapon makers) made an answer for this: essentially a product that blends your coins with different coins. By and by, the product should be trusted and may not work effectively. This is really awful when your flexibility relies upon it. Monero has the blending framework assembled in — which makes it exceptionally tasty for any sort of bootleg market.
Activity: 646
Merit: 252
PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor
August 19, 2017, 10:17:52 PM
Get into Bittrex. Since you are a beginner, it is friendly there. Aside from that, there are more than a hundred coins for you to trade. You can easily try it out. As for your $100, try to just ride with the pumping and dumping. I don't know if you are into day trading. If you are not, just look for those who are cheap and hold.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 19, 2017, 10:13:58 PM
Hi.  You should look at  cryptomarkets to find cheap alt coins and its your decision which alt you should invest with.  No one really knows which alt will rise up in the future.

For trading, I prefer bittrex.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
August 19, 2017, 10:05:48 PM
This is kind of a luck. Because no one can predict market movement. We can only count and follow the info or news circulating. Usually it will work, though not completely true. I advise you to invest in Ripple or Litecoin. These 2 coins are good coins to invest.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
August 19, 2017, 09:44:03 PM
Hello,

I'm fresh new in this game. I need suggestion which alt coin to buy for small amount and which is predicted to have higher growth? My stake will be around 100 USD.

Sia, Bitbay, Bitshares, Ripple, NEM. Pick your favorite, they all have good tech.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
August 19, 2017, 09:42:24 PM
i suggest you to bittrex and poloniex adn buy the coin you can understand, do your own research and make your own decision
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 19, 2017, 02:42:19 PM
use Bittrex and buy dogecoin. it will go to the moon
Activity: 252
August 19, 2017, 02:39:28 PM
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/WORM/BTC

Answers both your questions
Activity: 114
August 19, 2017, 01:35:31 PM
If $100 is all you have, diversify it into a few different coins that look promising. The more projects you invest in, the higher your chance of getting a coin that has a huge gain like 10x or more... XBY might be worth looking into, it's relatively cheap and has ambitious goals. I also think that IOTA and HEAT are also relatively cheap and interesting.
Activity: 325
August 19, 2017, 01:24:00 PM
Vertcoin (VTC)  50 cent a piece. Halving in december. Upcoming Trezor support (although hardware wallet alone is around 100$). LTC  atomic swap integration, Stable Asic resistant (GPU only)  mining since 2013.Small market cap (18 Mil). Plenty of room to grow
Use Shapeshift.
Activity: 630
August 19, 2017, 12:46:01 PM
I'm pretty new to crypto trading myself, but it appears to me that the top coins might give a decent yield but you'll only see really huge gains from less known coins.
Unfortunately there are so many of those coins that it's almost impossible to pick a winner. If you're lucky you can see huge profits but I wouldn't even know where to start looking for the next big winner. There are literally hundreds of coins to pick from...
Activity: 451
August 19, 2017, 11:54:31 AM
Bitrex is a good exchanger. I also use Yobit and poloniex. It depends what you want to do regarding which coin to buy. If you want to hold and wait for increase then btc,ltc eth etc are well established and popular. If you can buy a new coin with good backing you will do well. Be aware that many coins are cheap but they do not have any market so check turnover of coin before you buy.
Activity: 392
August 19, 2017, 11:52:59 AM
IOTA and Waves look promising. When can I expect growth? Is this one month, six months or few years?

And what do you think about BTS?

Insignificant of amount invested more or less, never ever invest in coins with small caps (generally those beneath top 30 on CoinMarketCap). The ones mentioned by you are good picks but no one in the world can tell you whether they are best picks, however, for Waves I can say it is still highly undervalued and can go anywhere above $10 in 5-6 months.
As regarding cryptocurrencies investment, 6-12 months holding is good.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:45:32 AM
Your capital has little to enter into the bitcoin market
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
August 19, 2017, 11:09:33 AM
I think you go to coinmartketcap and look in the top 200 to see what is not pump and potential you invest in it.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2017, 10:54:21 AM
I think you should choose bittrex. Poloniex is also a very reliable exchange.
The coin you should invest is CIVIC. The project has an amazing development team and vinny lingham is the co- founder.
Activity: 370
August 19, 2017, 10:44:51 AM
Hello,

As you plan to invest $100 , I suggest you to buy some very cheap coins, cheap ones could give you more profits like 5X, 10X.But if you buy coins like dash or eth, you could hardly get a 2X profit.

About exchanges, Poloniex and Bittrex.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
August 19, 2017, 10:23:29 AM
Check DENT tokens. Here is announcement thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dent-dent-tokenizing-and-liberating-the-worlds-mobile-data-1974825

You can buy them very cheap now for ETH here: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/DENT-to-ETH

If you like new projects, you can also join Trackr ICO - link in my signature.
Pages:
Jump to: