Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt coin buy for small amount? - page 5. (Read 3038 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
August 18, 2017, 02:41:48 AM
Hello,

I'm fresh new in this game. I need suggestion which alt coin to buy for small amount and which is predicted to have higher growth? My stake will be around 100 USD.

Which exchange is most reliable?

I'm not too sure about which alt-coin is best, but one tip for exchanges: always withdraw.

Use whatever exchange you find most convenient, but once you've completed your transaction, make sure you have control of all crypto. Most losses occur when an exchange fully goes offline, and you can avoid that by keeping control of your private keys.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
August 18, 2017, 02:38:22 AM
I know it's hard to say but they assumed that NEO would grow. So, I wonder there is any other coin with the same prediction of growth.

What you think about LTC? Is it good to buy for long term?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
August 18, 2017, 02:35:52 AM
Hello,

I'm fresh new in this game. I need suggestion which alt coin to buy for small amount and which is predicted to have higher growth? My stake will be around 100 USD.

No one knows which would be the best to invest.
Comparing all of them, bitcoin is the most consistent on it's price rise.
As of exchange bittrex and polenix are the two I compare.
Activity: 62
August 18, 2017, 02:35:02 AM
I like bittrex.

As for what coin? Hard to say. It's kind of like a lottery in a lot of cases anyway, especially if you're in it short-term.
Activity: 125
August 18, 2017, 02:32:08 AM
Hello,

Pages:
Jump to: