Pages:
Author

Topic: which alt coin should i buy today - page 3. (Read 3056 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
October 18, 2017, 07:19:37 PM
dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?
You must choose an altcoin with low price and has the potential to rise its price thrice of price you can buy this altcoin in the first place. You must be updated of the prices in the market in order to determine what's best to buy and not good to buy. You must be aware of the altcoin you will buy and choose wisely.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
October 18, 2017, 04:04:29 PM
dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?
Since you are new in crypto currencies trading I will advise you to first learned how to trade and spend quality time and resources to develop your skills and knowledge on how this market work. You may be recommended with a coins that has been over bought area and no matter how good that coins is, if you invest at the wrong price and time you may lose money. I can recommend some coins that you can watch over: lisk is one of those coin you can buy now and you will hardly lose in your decisions as the price is extremely low now compare to were it will be some years to come and putting in some of your coins now and make some profits. You can also buying neo, wave, zcash and litecoin and make some profits with them in future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 18, 2017, 03:21:18 PM
CDL is coin one should achieve.
Personally, I will spend 15% of ma investment budget on it.
Hope that dark horse will earn some money for me.
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
October 13, 2017, 07:35:03 AM
Omisego had a slight correction today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/omisego/usd

Other than that augur and monero

Litecoin price just recovered else iwould recommended this
Omisego and litcoin both are good options but monero and etheruem are more promising in giving profits than any other altcoin. You must need to look at the future value rather profits that each coin can give. Only the present price does not really matter. Moreover, it is important to understand that some altcoins can die also in future. It may seem that they will increase in near future but surviving digital market is a difficult task.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 01:24:39 PM
Omisego had a slight correction today
https://www.coingecko.com/en/price_charts/omisego/usd

Other than that augur and monero

Litecoin price just recovered else iwould recommended this
Activity: 364
Merit: 255
October 12, 2017, 01:21:27 PM
Man, those picks like ETC, BTS are pretty funny. I was also holding some BTS and sold it just before delisting from Bittrex, and I'm not going to buy back.
I would pick some ETH, NEO, maybe KoreCoin and Komodo.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
October 12, 2017, 12:47:26 PM
In my opinion,  I think that it would have been wise if you would have bought yourself some komodo since its quite affordable, adding to the fact that you have less than 0.02 btc to spend. Komodo is a great coin which has huge potential and great technology, and its further a platform. I see this coin going big within a few years.
October 12, 2017, 10:42:04 AM
Holy crap, do you guys get paid each time you say "Confideal"? So obvious this is a P&D target
There is nice bounty campaign there, one can get some coins. As for me it is really easy way to get some cash. Not sure if Confideal is a project that should attract such attention but if one can get some profit — I do not care in fact Cool
A bit dull goofy position. Lots of "clever" projects get audience having no product at all. Due to that fact ICO can be banned. Not too good prospects.
October 12, 2017, 10:39:18 AM
Holy crap, do you guys get paid each time you say "Confideal"? So obvious this is a P&D target
There is nice bounty campaign there, one can get some coins. As for me it is really easy way to get some cash. Not sure if Confideal is a project that should attract such attention but if one can get some profit — I do not care in fact Cool
October 12, 2017, 10:00:26 AM
Despite what goals!
If it is an intra-day trading or a short-term investment, then it can be Fuel or bitJob.
If this is a long-term investment then I would wait for November there a couple of interesting ICO such as Globitex or Confideal
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
October 11, 2017, 08:58:29 PM
In my opinion you should buy DeepOnion. The dev team launched DeepVault some days ago. This is a new blockchain technology and I think it will be very usefull. They are working in others new features like DeepSend so that´s why I believe this coin has a huge potential to grow.

Take a look of the general thread and you will see it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 08:40:55 PM
Activity: 464
October 11, 2017, 02:17:40 PM
You can buy some arkcoins as short term investment. And you can buy some waves to be rich in the future.
October 11, 2017, 02:11:20 PM
I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested 350$, hope to get some profit

As for me, now is a good moment to invest in Confideal. It is also possible to invest a little in Waves, a successful project, as it seems to me.

I say NO to Waves. It is better to invest these funds only in the first project. It is likely that you will be able to increase your funds more with Confideal only

Do you think that one project will be enough? Are you so confident in Confideal?

Yep, as for me Confideal is one of the most successful projects in the last half a year.
Well, look at Confideal in more detail.
But maybe there will still be opinions?

try search in telegram or facebook, there you can find lots of info about Confideal
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
October 11, 2017, 11:26:34 AM
Not today, but 15th October will be Pally ICO, make research, but it is very promising ICO. Good team, Etherdelta confirmed listing Wink
Activity: 518
October 11, 2017, 09:44:14 AM
The best thing you should do is do some research on coinmarketcap.com on the coins listed there so you also get an idea what and how many altcoins are there. Then do some thorough research on the top coins listed there and thrn decide which one you would want to invest in.
Activity: 159
Merit: 101
October 11, 2017, 09:31:22 AM
first i would recommend to think of diversifying your portfolio.
Then i would do research on certain altcoins and decide whether i think they have good potential or not. This means visiting their website, reading the whitepaper and do some research of the team.
When you found some currencies in which you trust then i would take a look at the chart and do some technical analysis. When an currency is currently overbought (to see this you can use some indicators like RSI or stochastics here's a link that's explaining them: ) then i would not buy them. But when the conditions are right i would buy some positions.
Some altcoins in which i'm invested are ethereum, monero, omiseGo, nem and neo.
Last but not least i want to remind you that it is YOUR money and YOUR decision so be careful with your coins;)
Activity: 28
October 11, 2017, 09:30:46 AM
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.

As for me, now is a good moment to invest in Confideal. It is also possible to invest a little in Waves, a successful project, as it seems to me.

I say NO to Waves. It is better to invest these funds only in the first project. It is likely that you will be able to increase your funds more with Confideal only

Do you think that one project will be enough? Are you so confident in Confideal?

Yep, as for me Confideal is one of the most successful projects in the last half a year.
Well, look at Confideal in more detail.
But maybe there will still be opinions?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 09:25:26 AM
I would say NEO. Cause of the smart contract platform they have (just like ethereum). The first ICO of Red Pulse went besides small hickups very well. So there will be much more projects launch their ICO on the NEO platform in future. So I think it's a good thing to have some NEO in your portfolio.

Also the price atm = .0063 very attractive cause imo we willl soon see new ATH past .0140.
Activity: 9
October 11, 2017, 09:19:16 AM

Pages:
Jump to: