Pages:
Author

Topic: which alt coin should i buy today - page 5. (Read 3056 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 04:02:34 PM
With altcoins you can try play little safer and try to look long time invests, or take a leap with promising new coins and prepare to either lose everything or get nice profit Cheesy This is nothing new, but for me there´s always been some basics, ripple, blackcoin, ETC -- and taking leaps only with profits that im ready to lose Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 05, 2017, 03:53:09 PM
look at eBTC or LINK. eBTC is a huge gamble (they had an airdrop, which i missed). Chainlink looks promising you can invest before the SIBOS conference on the 16.October in the hopes that the conference rocks or buy afterwards when the price drops, the project seems solid.

Cheers
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
October 05, 2017, 03:24:28 PM
Try buying ETH, it has a lower price for now and it can be a good start for your investment in altcoins. ETH is a promising altcoin so you can assure that you will earn a higher profit. Also, try BCH it will give you more profit. These two altcoins are good altcoins so you are safe in investing these two altcoins.
I would definitely go for ETH if we are speaking for long term and specially on bitcoin wont really be remove on my list since this thing would be always to save up on my wallet.For BCH i dont see any hopes for this for long term since this coin would be only good for short term.
Activity: 304
October 05, 2017, 03:05:27 PM
Try buying ETH, it has a lower price for now and it can be a good start for your investment in altcoins. ETH is a promising altcoin so you can assure that you will earn a higher profit. Also, try BCH it will give you more profit. These two altcoins are good altcoins so you are safe in investing these two altcoins.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 01:11:08 PM
When it comes to altcoin Ethereum is always the best place to make an investment and if you have patience to hold it longer then you will surely earn some good profits on your investment.
I have high hopes on ethereum which is the best investment. Investment today and in case you can buy for a long term that really offer a good profit.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 05, 2017, 12:33:23 PM
You can see ICO results here
https://www.coinschedule.com/icos.php

And this will help you to choose most great ICO off all times!
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 05, 2017, 08:24:09 AM
When it comes to altcoin Ethereum is always the best place to make an investment and if you have patience to hold it longer then you will surely earn some good profits on your investment.
Activity: 266
October 05, 2017, 08:06:49 AM
dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?

I know it's not "today" anymore -- but apparently this thread is still active with suggestions.

My suggestion would be to pick up some of the following:
FLO -- cheap & bound to blow up very soon due to multimedia streaming/downloading service (Alexandria)
WAVES -- still affordable right now. The future!
MUSIC -- very cheap and one of the only fully functioning music streaming projects (blockchain based) out there
Activity: 788
Merit: 505
October 05, 2017, 08:04:05 AM
Waves and DGB are the best altcoins to buy at a moment as price is not too high and if you invest in it now then you can expect some profits in next couple of months.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
October 05, 2017, 08:03:42 AM
MDA is on my buying list which hit on Binance today, and now price is only 4× to the ico price, the more important, its market cap is still very low which means it has a great potential
Activity: 141
October 05, 2017, 07:53:17 AM
dear friends.im new to this field .today i bought small amount of btc (as my first time i bought o.o126 btc).i hope to invest this by buying alt coins with in next 24 h.what should i buy..what is best alt coin to buy with in next 24 h?
good luck Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 05, 2017, 07:51:19 AM
You should buy neo waves quantum
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
October 05, 2017, 07:15:50 AM
You might want to check out LINK, probably the least hyped coin I have ever found. The community hypes it, but the team just works on getting into major businesses and partnerships. With the SIBOS conference coming up, it might be a fund ride
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
October 05, 2017, 07:11:12 AM

This was posted last month, I cannot provide you a 24-hour based coin for investment therefore. But when it comes to the best altcoin, it is good to pick from the top 20 altcoins. ETH, Stratis, Ripple, ETC, NEM, XVG, and the rest. Buying low of these coins will definitely give you profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
October 05, 2017, 07:01:46 AM
You should buy neo waves quantum
Activity: 236
Presale is live!
October 05, 2017, 06:39:45 AM
Bitshares is on a down trend now and it has a nice volume so it would be a smart move to buy it now so you can sell it when it regains value.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
October 05, 2017, 06:25:38 AM
You should buy the coin which you trust the more.in my opinion you should buy DASH coin .it may jump in coming few months.it has a bright future
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
October 04, 2017, 01:25:30 PM
Great list we have going here! I think UnikoinGold should be at the top though. Their sale is going strong and their concept is really cool. Check them out--I just bought some.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 04, 2017, 01:00:49 PM
you can invest in ico is better than you buy altcoin in market. you can invest or buy guts, i think its bright in future in good price in the market
investing in ico also gives you the possibility of multiple profits because you bought the coin before that coin entering the exchange / market (but it also has risks)
for OP you have a fairly small capital of only about $ 40 but it is suitable for trading / short term investment, maybe I would suggest buying DGB or ARK
Activity: 2
October 04, 2017, 11:23:48 AM

Bitcoin and Ether... Mostly Ether...  Huh

I feel like Ether is grossly undervalued.

Not to mention most new ICO's except either for tokens.

Maybe the more ICO's the higher Ether goes. Or not!

Since most of the ICO's cash in most of the crypto raised.

Your thoughts?
Pages:
Jump to: