Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
Bitcoin is going to continue to be a dominant coin from now till some years to come and we are to accept this reality if we most be truth to ourselve. It will be very difficult for any of the current coins to be able to overtakes bitcoin as many of them are loyal to it and it do drag many of them to it directions.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
nothing can replace Bitcoin in the first position, Ethereum is Bitcoin's nearest competitor at the moment but the price difference is still far away, so the conclusion is very difficult for all coins to replace BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Next will be ETH I think. The best platform that already used many times by any projects.
Less fee than bitcoin, faster transaction also. Wait for a time ETH will reach top of marketcap.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.

Most people take this topic and until now I don't see any coin can replaced bitcoin. All coins follow bitcoin because they came from bitcoin and everything happen with bitcoin will give impact into another coins. People have different opinion and faith about which one can replaced bitcoin but it's only dream, trust me.  
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
Well, if bitcoin will dead soon, altcoins that are probably take over into the place of bitcoin definitely Ethereum coin because it has variety which similar to bitcoin which they have a coin to invested and its own wallet. And of course in addition of most token development are ethereum base product.
Activity: 182
There is no altcoin to replace bitcoin. The next to bitcoin will be ethereum. ETH can perform well in future in crypto world. Most of the ICOs are coming through ETH.
Activity: 560
I don't really think Bitcoin is replaceable. It is the mother of all coins. All the same, nobody knows tomorrow so little can i say about this.
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
you know the price list of all the top coins is the highest bitcoin and then Ethereum, I think if XVG coins and XRP coins will not be able to replace Bitcoin, I just hope XVP coins and XRP coins can be equivalent to Ethereum first before shifting to Bitcoin.
Activity: 115
I think that XVG will not exactly replace bitcoin. This is too weak a coin to replace bitcoin. Ripple may well replace bitcoin, but not in the near future. It is also possible that the ETH will replace when it replaces bitcoin. Another 5-6 years, bitcoin will be in the first place.
Activity: 182
I think it's still very much to be able to discuss the issue of a replacement bitcoin. I even had the opinion that up whenever a bitcoin can never be replaced. There is a chance that the ethereum is now capable of being altcoin that his position would be the equivalent of the bitcoin. But we continue to monitor it, is it true or just a prediction can only.
Activity: 644
In the present situation of the market, no other Altcoin compete to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is always the leading currency in the market.
ETH is far away behind but looks at the supply of ETH compared to Bitcoin, i think it is not possible for ETH to cross the Bitcoin.
Activity: 144
No alts would replace bitcoin because bitcoin has already has its high value and investors and people wanted it so much. Need a more attractive coins that has a good value to beat bitcoin.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
there has been no sign of alchoin that can replace bitcoin, I just think if ethereum is suitable if it could replace bitcoin because ethereum now becomes coin that has many benefits and also versatile usability. other than ethereum i still can not see and predict.
Activity: 378
I don't think altcoins can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin has great influence and I believe it will still maintain its influence in the cryptocurrency market. The best face today is Ethereum, but it is not good enough to replace Bitcoin. I believe Bitcoin will remain the king in the next few years.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
XVG or XRP wont even reach bitcoin, before they can reach bitcoin, they need first to surpass ethereum, which is really hard for them to do so. it will take them more time before it happens.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
in some of these years, no altcoin will replace Bitcoin, XRP has great transaction speed but that's not enough to beat Bitcoin, Ethereum has a chance to beat Bitcoin, but it's still very long,Bitcoin will remain at the top for a very long time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

I prefer Ethereum to replace Bitcoin, but it seems that no one can replace Bitcoin at the moment, and in a few years it is also impossible for other coins to replace Bitcoin.
Activity: 98
There is no replacement for bitcoin. He holds the society together. In fact, it is a system for all the people of the world who can use its currency. Yes, it is problematic to do in the real world or a certain country, but the society successfully trades among themselves.
Activity: 146
I think there will be token can replace bitcoin when it comes to safety and fast transaction. But here is the thing, bitcoin is the first ever crypto has been made, I think bitcoin is a legacy already and no coin can replace. Bitcoin is still the king and will be the king of all cryptocurrency. Without bitcoin, crypto is not existing today. Bitcoin will dominate and getting more expensive as the time pass by. For me, nothing can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 434
No altcoin can replace BTC. BTC's position in the cryptocurrency world is impossible and can not be replaced. Its existence is to lead the cryptocurrency to the world. The price of BTC may be exceeded in the future, but its value cannot be exceeded.
Pages:
Jump to: