Pages:
Author

Topic: Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1252
May 16, 2018, 11:53:36 PM
If you say that Ripple, of all shitcoins, can replace Bitcoin, then you are on Bitcoin for the wrong reasons and you will most likely end up making stupid decisions and losing money.

Bitcoin doesn't have value because it's fast, but because it's decentralized. Bitcoin is the ONLY decentralized cryptocurrency, the rest of altcoin simply aren't, and they survive insofar they are too small for an attacker to bother screwing up their networks.

There's simply not a single altcoin that can dethrone Bitcoin. The price against USD for an altcoin could be pumped to #1 in terms of marketcap but still this wouldn't mean anything, it would just mean someone printed fiat to pump, most likely, ETH or whatnot.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
May 16, 2018, 11:52:55 PM
Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
bitcoin will never be replaced, even if the children are from bitcoin itself.
but if for a bit of chasing the possibility could happen, but can never beat bitcoin.
bitcoin is the main target of big investor investors
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 16, 2018, 11:47:47 PM
Which ALT coins can replace Bitcoin ? In my opinion, I think: XVG - security coin , XRP - fast transaction.
Yeh,,Indeed coin xvg and xrp have advantages but i am still not sure for now there is a coin that can beat bitcoin, Especially when viewed in terms of price, of course bitcoin still be number one.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Don't think any coin can replace Bitcoin, I missed out in buying bitcoins so I have no other choice, now my life depends on Icon
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1
May 16, 2018, 11:40:30 PM
No altcoin will be able to replace bitcoin. But if this would be possible, then ETH could do it, because it is really competitive.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:37:44 PM
I do not think that bitcoin will replace. Especially what can be said about the replacement, when bitcoin has not yet exhausted its resource, especially by the time when it runs out, it can be transformed more than once. (Ethereum is a new leader)
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
May 16, 2018, 11:36:05 PM
In my opinion no altcoin can replaced Bitcoin, without founding/ invented the bitcoin there is no Altcoin, although Altcoin is Alternate coin to bitcoin but still bitcoin is bitcoin its price value is far way ahead to other altcoins cryptos..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
May 16, 2018, 11:26:57 PM
I do not see Altcoin that has as good a development and as high as Bitcoin. because it is Bitcoin which becomes the best and most expensive coins available in Cryptocurrency market. I only see Ethereum as Altcoin which has a high enough price compared to other Altcoin. so I recommend this coin.
Activity: 793
Merit: 0
May 16, 2018, 11:20:53 PM
Pages:
Jump to: