Pages:
Author

Topic: Which alt to invest 1000usd to get 100 000usd in a few years? - page 4. (Read 3823 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
You should spread it in different altcoins to cut back your risk. I would say you could also keep in BTC if you want to wait few years.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Stay away from ETH or all other coin with really high price

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
100x returns are quite common on some shitcoins altcoins over the past few years. These things are basically gambling, not investment lol. But here's my bet:

- Mothership (MSP). It is an upcoming exchange for Estonian e-Residence. ICO is over and it is not on exchange yet, though.
- Ubiq (UBQ). Ethereum-like coin with some solid dev team behind them.
legendary
Activity: 1292
Merit: 1000
SONM has a fantastic price currently and I'm pretty bullish on it. However, there's always the risk that they eventually fail to deliver the product they advertised. However, if they do deliver the full scope of their intentions and manage to offset the competition, they could be as big as Google is today within 10 years. That would imply a ~33000-fold increase over the current value, which would turn a $1000 investment into 33 Million.

That involves a lot of big ifs though, which I am ready to stake.

Safer choices could be Waves.

And my personal favourite as far as Bitcoin investments go is AiCoin. Their approach is fantastic and mimics gigantic hedge funds and trading firms, in that it applies machine learning algorithms to automated trading.
The algorithm self-improves as time goes on and gets more efficient if the market doesn't change its behaviour too drastically. If it does, it learns the new patterns and remains profitable.
They also use parts of the profits from these trades to invest into super early stage Start-ups and ICOs which could throw off gigantic returns.

All in all, that one is the most promising ICO that I have seen so far in terms of risk/reward and could achieve your goals within 4-10 years if it can uphold its past performance, which is possible considering the current stage of crypto markets. (If you'd like to invest into that one through my referral link kindly throw me a PM, otherwise I'm still open for any questions regarding their offer since I've worked through the Whitepaper and Legal terms thoroughly).
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It takes a lot of courage to be like you

Since a few years ago, I did the same thing as you.

This coin that until now so my investment

https://btc-e.com/exchange/ltc_usd
https://btc-e.com/exchange/nmc_usd
Sorry if my suggestion is not good.

regards
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Go for ethereum if you don't want to invest in bitcoin stratis is also a good choice.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
If you want to make your 100$ to 100000 you can invest in Alt coins.  Those are→ waves,Etb,Eth.  I think this  three wil give you profit more then 100times.

After all it's my own thinking the risk is your.  Thanks.
Activity: 296
Merit: 250
Hi
I want to bet 1000usd, and hopefully get 100 000usd, so 100 times my bet in a few years.

I know it is a very risky bet, and I can loose all my 1000usd.

Still, I believe there are some odds some coin will increrase BIG over time.

I'm ready to take that risk. I will accept the loss.

It is a long term investment, once bought I will hold whatever happens, until at least 100 000usd. I am not a trader and will not try to sell, buy again, and so on.

Nobody can predict future, still, it's better to "bet" on the coin that has the more odds to grow much.

Any idea? It can be a big or small market cap.... I can also gather some other 4000usd if I definitly need to bet not only in 1 horse, in that case my bet would be 5 times 1000usd in 5 cryptocurrencies.

Thank you for your help. If I reach 100 000usd I might come back here and give a bit of money (1000usd) if someone gave a good advice!
Pages:
Jump to: