Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you bullish on, which are you bearish? - page 3. (Read 842 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 0
The market is too volatile to predict anything; we can only assume; but not directly put forth a statement; on which coins will surely flourish on the long run. although ; i think; the following coins do have potential based on its current performance; LTC; ETH; EOS. These are just my personal opinion.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
If you going to hold tokens for that long, I will suggest you hold the one that have proven to be tested and trusted, I will advise you to hold btc and eth, they are the coins anyone can hold for that long without fear of them existing.
Activity: 222
I think Ethereum is the most promising and trusted among the Altcoin. It has been developed in advanced technology. As a result; it will make a lot of profit and investment will be safe. I think that its price can run bulls.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I think the fundamental altcoins will only remain. For example ETH, EOS, ADA, TRX, NEO, etc.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Well i can not say on which coins i am bearish but i know which ones will have amazing future . My favorite projects and the ones i am going to stick like investment for minimum 5 to 10 years are Vechain , TE Food , CPChain , Ambrosus , Essentia One and Pchain . The ones i am going to trade are Electra , Atonomi , Oneledger , ZebiCoin and Ethos
Activity: 154
Well that's good if you looking to go into long term hold of 5 years then I will suggest, btc, ethereum and any other blokchain projects they are good hold for that long term hold, because as years go by more people will deploy their app on them and it will increase the value of their tokens. 
Activity: 84
nobody can ensure it that which one will be loose and which one will shine ; this place is unpredictable so if you ask where it will goes in 5years then it will be impossible to announce anything with surety that is why I think it is better if you take you own decisions
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
If you are planning to invest for this long term and a period of 5 years, i would advice you to invest in bitcoin. investment in bitcoin is a good investment. The price is currently down and this is the perfect opportunity to buy bitcoins that you intend holding for the long term.
Activity: 112
Bitcoin and lightcoin are now on the list of top ten. It's quite unpredictable if we compare from the last 05 years. So; any prediction won't be worthy.
Etherium will also gain its value in the next few years. There are few cryptocurrencies which value will be increased those are- bitcoin; eos.io and etherium. So; you can use etherium.
Activity: 11
Actually it is very tough to tell based on this which coins are at bottom those are now in the first list because this market is very unpredictable so we can’t tell anything.
Activity: 39
I wish I was an astrologer but I am not; so it becomes very difficult for me to predict which coins will prevail in the long term. But since you asked; I think EOS; LTC; IOTA can still be there with strong grounds under them and ETH; XRP; Cardano might face extinction. But that is just my prediction.
Activity: 31
I will not predict and make people fall for this trap. You cannot just predict what will happen in next 5 years. Even the world can get destroyed within next 5 years. Moreover; crypto market is heavily volatile; so it is very much possible for the coin that is on the top of the list right now to not even exist in the upcoming 2-3 years.
Activity: 79
It is very hard to predict that which ALTs will remain in the market in next 5 years let alone predicting which will be bullish and which will be bearish. I personally think ETH will prevail in the long run. Also Ripple and LTC might do very good due to back up by their team and community.
Activity: 62
Its true altcoins are not stable in the market. Only bitcoin and ethereum maintains their performance from the beginning and remains in the top position.
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?

this is like a horoscope and we will never know which luck in the future now or tomorrow is clear we can only hope to wait for the best in. the right moment we can only hope.
Activity: 112
From the last few years if we take a look on the cryptocurrency market we can see that there are few altcoins which are in the top of the list. These are-bitcoins; litecoins and ripple. I think in next five years the value of bitcoin and neo will rule the cryptocurrency market. You can go for it.
Activity: 63
It’s not certain that which altcoin will be strong and last. Because there are ups and downs in the cryptocurrency market. The rate of the cryptocurrency is changing in a tremendous way. So; you have to take a risk if you want to buy or sell crypto coins. But; bitcoin is the best altcoin.
In my personal opinion there is a chance to survive 3 of the cryptocurrencies in future. Those are Bitcoin; Decred & Monero. I’ll never say to accept my opinion without any advise of professionals.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
Ethereum has been the number one choice for altcoins.

I'm bearish with those altcoins that are going to come out through ICO, few of them can emerge but majority of them will fall.
Pages:
Jump to: