Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin are you bullish on, which are you bearish? - page 4. (Read 842 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Ethereum price has been a trend for the top. This means that it can run bull at any time and can make the investor more profitable. It is highly trusted and profitable. I think investing here will be wise to do.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
There are several coins the worth long term investment. I just invested into some, because i believe in them and their products. Some of those i bought were ROX, OMX, FTT and MTC.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Only bitcoin and ethereum maintains their performance from the beginning. Other coins are not stable in the market and those coins price fluctuation range is also too much high. That’s why i think those coins are bullish and they are not stable in the market.
Activity: 86
I really think PRiVCY could be the next revelation. It's currently into the Airdrop phase, so you can gain a lot of free coins, and they will gain a lot of value into the next weeks.
I'm hardly bullish on it Wink
Activity: 41
There are some altcoins which look promising till now. Like Ethereum; Litecoin; NEO; ADA; etc. But i don't what will happen after five years. Maybe new altcoins will take these places.
Activity: 39
I am agree with you. Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency after bitcoin. I think it has the potential to lead the crypto world if bitcoin lose it's place.
Activity: 86
I'm thinking long-term here (next 5 years), which coins do you think will still be very strong and which ones do you think will fall apart?

I like Ethereum and think they have a lot going for them over the next few years but I'm not sold on Ripple, they're centralized and it seems like everything they do goes against the goal of cryptocurrency so I think eventually people will desert them.

What does everyone else think, which coins will be good/bad in 5 years?
There are many things that can happen in 5 years. For the market like crypto, the five-year time can change dramatically. I think that 90% of the Altcoin that we can see at that time will disappear, and there will be some more advanced. More valuable coins replace them. For the current coins, I think the future ETH, BCH, DASH, ZEC will be preserved.
Activity: 217
Five years is a long time mate. Anything can be happened in this time. But yeah i think i can count on Ethereum. I hope it will be in a good place after 5 years.
brand new
Activity: 0
This is not only difficult to predict but also meaningless I’d say. Because change is the thing that fuels this market and it is hard to predict even what is going to happen after a month.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I think most tokens still follow BTC. Grin
For now, I think only the Top10 tokens are likely to be successful because most of the tokens are still hype.
Activity: 42
It’s very hard to predict. I don’t think this is even worth it. If you analyze crypto market for a while you’ll see there is no certainty. So no one can tell.
Activity: 172
Crypto market is very volatile. You can never tell anything certainly. Take a look at the famous coins of the past. You will not even find many of them now.
Activity: 56
There is simply no perfect answer for your question. Crypto currencies soul nature is that is to be volatile. So; you can never guess which one's price will be high and which one's price will be low. Everything can change in a singe moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
ATM everything looks grim. Best coin to transfer $$ now is BNB.
Activity: 83
It's very unpredictable to say anything about crypto of what will happen in next ten or five years. But; as it seems Ether will hold a strong position for a long time for their strategy and goals.
brand new
Activity: 0
 for that nobody knows. only people who make research can usually predict which coins will rise. Several years later there will also be new coins popping up so that it can become a heavy rival to old coins
Activity: 191
Merit: 3
One ALT that i shall never betray is ETH, i have literally seen ETH growing from nothing to what it is today, on thing for certain is that with the technological advancement its going through now, the coin is indefinably going to be more valuable in the near future
Activity: 280
Nobody knows. Look at the coins that were in 2013 (top 10), only 2 of them are now on the top and you can hear about them, it's bitcoin and lightcoin. Our words will not be backed up by any facts, it's just a lie. There is no sense in writing about what will happen in 5 years, because everything can change in one day!

Agreed, no one can predict the exact future prices of the coins.
specially 5 years, that is just ridiculous. we should discus the coin in
quarterly manner.
Activity: 308
Ethereum has been developed using advanced technology. That is why it has gained faith. People are interested because the price can increase at any time. Even if it can run bull at any time. I think it's profitable to invest here.
Activity: 142
I'm really liking Tokenpay. I would recommend checking them out and researching them. Not only do they seem to have very solid privacy features for their coin, but they are focus on building an entire ecosystem, including a decentralized exchange. Worth a research at least.
Pages:
Jump to: