Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? - page 6. (Read 14251 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Of course, ethereum because the coin is very popular and is used by many large investors for investment because the results that have been obtained from erhereum are very large and promising

In 2017, it was Ethereum. I was wise to listen to the advice of some guys here and invested in this altcoin. In winter, I sold most tokens and it brought me profit. Now, I will choose ETH as well. NEO can grow also.
at the end of 2017 and in the beginning of 2018 I participated in the bounty of the pundi X company, which was very successful and I managed to earn quite a lot of tokens.  I waited for the price ratio between pundix and ethereum to be more successful and bought ethereum.  Of course, I missed the chance to sell Ethereum at 1.300, but I was lucky to sell for $ 825, and thanks to this money I was able to buy an apartment.  If last years ethereum was a golden chance for me, then I hope ethereum will remain for me to be a golden coin in the future.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
Of course, ethereum because the coin is very popular and is used by many large investors for investment because the results that have been obtained from erhereum are very large and promising

In 2017, it was Ethereum. I was wise to listen to the advice of some guys here and invested in this altcoin. In winter, I sold most tokens and it brought me profit. Now, I will choose ETH as well. NEO can grow also.
Activity: 296
Merit: 10
one of altcoins that gives me a lot of advantages is CPT when first lising has price of $ 0.002 (I bought a lot) after about 4 days then price increases to $ 0.01 besides lots of altcoins that give a lot of benefits and it's impossible to tell everything Tongue
I also enjoy CPT, they have a good team and developer. I think that all who participated in the CPT project enjoyed quite a large amount of results. but this year there were not many projects that could be like CPT, some projects like HART actually experienced a big decline. not to mention today there will be a bonus distribution for their initial investment.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
one of altcoins that gives me a lot of advantages is CPT when first lising has price of $ 0.002 (I bought a lot) after about 4 days then price increases to $ 0.01 besides lots of altcoins that give a lot of benefits and it's impossible to tell everything Tongue
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
PPT, XLM, XUC, ADA these coins brought me profit and I can say that they can also bring you a profit in the future. These tokens are well observed by most of the active investors. Their ICO is successful that's why I am recommending them.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
The biggest profit that I ever got was from PPT (populous), I bought in the Mercatox when the price around $ 3 in September then the price skyrocketed to $ 60, but I sold 500 PPT in February when the price was $ 40.
I also very much hope to profit from this project.  I participated in the bounty of the company, but for some reason recently the team has become unavailable and I am no longer sure about receiving my income.
Activity: 845
Merit: 100
The biggest profit that I ever got was from PPT (populous), I bought in the Mercatox when the price around $ 3 in September then the price skyrocketed to $ 60, but I sold 500 PPT in February when the price was $ 40.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
The biggest profit I got from the TFL coin. But some more has also given me the best profit likewise; PGL, CAPP, STQ etc. But, now I am holding the BNT coin and the POE coin for the long term.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
after this bad situation there are only a few altcoins that can give me an advantage, including XRP, ETH and EOS, the average value that I get from the altcoin reaches $ 80 to $ 100. every week, hopefully this will continue to increase.
3 coins you listed have increased in price during this period and this is not a good choice in making a high profit. In my opinion, if you want to earn a higher profit then you should choose new coins that have just appeared on this market, you can make a huge profit but the risk will be very high if the project is less developed.  My advice is to spend 70% on safe investments based on your list and 30% choose good coins or join the IEO
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
So far none of the bounty campaigns ive joined gave me that unexpected profit. Im hoping that this current bullish market will give me the profit ive been waiting for.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
I myself have received the biggest profit in the crypto world from 2 types of coins, namely ETN and CTR around 80k dollars, but all did not last long when I had to face where CENTRA had a problem and was held by the SEC
Activity: 546
For me, this is Ripple. Bought just before the pump for cents. Sold for $ 2 apiece. Now I am waiting for the next rise of the crypto market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
It would be better if I didn't mention the type of coin, but I once got a profit that almost touched $ 5k and that was very big for me. But unfortunately I feel more confident and then begin to lose control of myself so that I continue to use the profits to invest and continue to experience a decline in value to date.
Activity: 602
after this bad situation there are only a few altcoins that can give me an advantage, including XRP, ETH and EOS, the average value that I get from the altcoin reaches $ 80 to $ 100. every week, hopefully this will continue to increase.
Activity: 448
Would be interesting to hear your best investment, which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? How much $ was it?

I haven't tried earning huge profit since I started participating in bounty campaign and I never have experience earning huge profit on my investment. However, my colleague have tried earning huge profit through bounty campaign. He earned $22k in oyster pearl token. Each coin was worth $5 at that time. I really hope that I could also earn huge profit.
Activity: 451
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
there are a number of altcoins that provide good benefits for me Edo tokens also often provide benefits and bnb, and now I prefer to buy altcoins whose prices are under $ 1 and now I am trying my luck to invest in XML because I'm sure xlm will be good in the market but for the long term.
XLM has a lot of plans to develop in the long term and this is a coin that is being considered by many people this year. If you have a reasonable investment strategy, XLM will be the best choice for you. I have been watching this coin for a very long time and every time the value of Bitcoin increases then this coin is often up very high and surely if you make a long-term investment, you will have a huge profit.
Activity: 462
I also want to mention the names of ethereum, because selling other coins, I bought ethereum and I was lucky to turn another operation back in May 2018, when ethereum had a price of $ 825. It was due to the amount of ethereum that I had at that time that I was able to buy property for myself. Based on this, I consider ethereum to be the most beneficial altcoin for me.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
Activity: 2310
Merit: 886
Personally I haven't got much profit from altcoins and I didn't pay much attention to them, was only mining with my GPUs but why I post here is that now it comes to my mind: which altcoin takes second place by profitability? Well, let's explain, if you bought bitcoin when it's price was cents and sell when price was 20k, you would get more than 20000x profit, which coin follows to such profit? Maybe zcash? Price was huge at first, nearly 5.5k usd, none altcoin had such price.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
there are a number of altcoins that provide good benefits for me Edo tokens also often provide benefits and bnb, and now I prefer to buy altcoins whose prices are under $ 1 and now I am trying my luck to invest in XML because I'm sure xlm will be good in the market but for the long term.
I completely agree with you, because, oddly enough, it was the stellar that made the best profit lately, If you do not take into account ethereum. For me, ethereum is generally in a special position in the cryptocurrency market, because today I use it as a means of accumulation. Real profits will be in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: