Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? - page 7. (Read 14251 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
there are a number of altcoins that provide good benefits for me Edo tokens also often provide benefits and bnb, and now I prefer to buy altcoins whose prices are under $ 1 and now I am trying my luck to invest in XML because I'm sure xlm will be good in the market but for the long term.

I think it'll take lumens some time before break out though i did make profit from xlm back when it did make a run of it's own. Most profit i made was with trx and str, i think that's the coin stellar has before lumens came out. Made more than 3 times my capital for these two coins.
Activity: 565
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
there are a number of altcoins that provide good benefits for me Edo tokens also often provide benefits and bnb, and now I prefer to buy altcoins whose prices are under $ 1 and now I am trying my luck to invest in XML because I'm sure xlm will be good in the market but for the long term.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
Last year my biggest Altcoin was Docademic(mtc) I really did tripled my investment with that, now it's Bolttcoin (BOLTT) already got my money back am just enjoying my profit. Other altcoin my crypto senses are getting the vibe from are Coinmarketalert (CMA) and Nuggets (NUG) to me these are worth more on the long run.
if I talk about this year, I think the altcoin that made me get profits is ETH, CPT, GMB, and XLM. well, even though it's not as much as in 2017/2018, I think this year altcoin remains a good place to make money.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
One of the most profitable altcoin for me is bnb, it gave a lot of profit since started trading it last February. Many developments in binance caused its to go up to $20 aover the past weeks and is there is a possibility of going further in the coming weeks. IEO in binance can also give you big profits if you successfully bought a token. The token's price from IEO can go up several times when the trading for that token starts. Ethereum and eos also gave me some substantial profits in the past.
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
Last year my biggest Altcoin was Docademic(mtc) I really did tripled my investment with that, now it's Bolttcoin (BOLTT) already got my money back am just enjoying my profit. Other altcoin my crypto senses are getting the vibe from are Coinmarketalert (CMA) and Nuggets (NUG) to me these are worth more on the long run.
Activity: 461
Merit: 17
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
i don't know because many altcoin give me much profit from trading, but one coin are make loss much bitcoin is Status/SNT token, this is a hard blow for trading time in my life
Altcoin prices always go up or down so that the most profitable ones are certainly different because they change frequently. But the most crowded altcoin trades are Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR) and Dash (DASH).
Altcoin is always in the top 10 crypto trades, which means that the interest of the altcoin owner to trade it is very large. From this it can be concluded that the altcoin above is very feasible to have because it has the potential to provide good profits.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
I've made a nice profit from NPXS. Now BNB offers a beautiful snow opportunity. Not easy, of course. It needs to be a strong bull. Altcoins need to start a general stream.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Coins that have earned me big profits until now, I don't think they have. Because until now the benefits that I have received are not too large. In fact, I also suffered a big loss. I personally realize that this trade is very risky. But I don't want to give up easily and try to continue trading.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
To my opinion, it has been a long time since i had Binance Coin and i am still having profit from BNB, since the day BNB is sold by Binance, it has risen its value from just 2-3$ to 17$ today, a huge profit for many years but i just want to hold BNB for long term, not to trade.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
2018 I participated in the MTC project's bounty program and the project was very successful, the profit I received was great, it was the most successful ICO project that I participated in.
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
Would be interesting to hear your best investment, which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? How much $ was it?
I had Aion and the buying price was around 1$ .I sold it at the price of 4$ .I got a huge amount profit from that almost thousands of Dollar .It was my biggest profit .
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
Would be interesting to hear your best investment, which Altcoin brought your biggest profit? How much $ was it?
at this time I still believe in ETH altcoin which still has a pretty good price or value among other altcoins and for value I don't think it can be ascertained
Activity: 516
Merit: 10
KuCoin Shares (KCS) i bought near 0.70$  in 2017 and after long term hold i sold around 5$ in the same year. Electroneum (ETN) is my second biggest profit asset i think and it was end of the 2018.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
I think there are a lot of Altcoin that can generate profits in the future, for me, bitcoin, ethereum, Neo and ripples, because now price developments are also starting to improve.
That 4 coins is one of my top 10 favorite coins and I belive also to the coins of having a good future and we will getting a very high profit if you have thse coins. But the most we can get profit is the ethereum follow by the bitcoin,  3rd will possible Neo,  ripple and you can add to your list Litecoin.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
No particular altcoin to be honest,I just stsrted trading with altcoins at 2017 and most of them gave good profits,once the market goes bearish I just sell all of them and have profits as well.
Activity: 494
Merit: 104
homt.net
i don't know because many altcoin give me much profit from trading, but one coin are make loss much bitcoin is Status/SNT token, this is a hard blow for trading time in my life
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
BNB and EOS are 2 altcoins that have interesting performance compared to others, I'm sure that 2 coins are worthy of being a long-term investment so we can get big profits.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I would have to say Neo, I believed in it very early and bought it when it was like 2$. Even now the price is 5x more than that. There are no such good coins with platform these days as new teams are just using the market to scam people and make a bad name for the crypto market.
I am investing in new projects now with stronger idea and teams which has experience in making a platform usable. One of those projects is XAUp which has brought the idea of Pokens which are pegged to gold. The team behind the new project is the same one which already made Populous PPT a successful one.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
I couldn't remember actually but these are the alt-coin that brought me  a great profit.
Airtoken I received it from one of the bounties that I joined in this forum.
Minex I invested some and park it for a long time before I sell it all received about 0.2-0.3BTC because of it.
ETH also invested in this one and still hold some I think my profit from ETH is around 0.1 or more because I would sell it sometimes if I need some money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
Actually it wasn’t altcoins but token,i had bought trade.io token in so cheaper price and it pumped 200% in time so i sold it instantly and gan good,but now it was totally dumped and i dont know what happened to some investor
Pages:
Jump to: