Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin is the best for trading/investing? - page 5. (Read 5655 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

Ps. I am new in altcoins. Thanks in advance!

Most profitable coin for me is of course ethereum. Eth has been used in every transactions. It has proven its worth for how many years. Its volume in the market is continuously increasing. There's no doubt that you can earn huge profit in eth.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
for me the most efficient altcoins that you should invest in is ethereum because it is highly probable that it will increase as the price of bitcoin increases and it is also easier for trading so faster it can be.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
I think the most efficient altcoin today that you should invest in is ethereum because it is second to bitcoin and I'm sure that when you invest in it you will earn a lot of money.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
Well, there are plenty of them. BNB has been rising vertically, so it would be good for some quick profits. You can also buy Ethereum, which has been showing good promise lately.
maybe that is expected by investors who have the confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies the increase in value is certainly a profit for investors
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds
1. Altcoin for long-term or short-term investments? If it's short term, of course I choose Ethereum. For the long term, there are many choices.
2. Daily or weekly trading? XRP is suitable for today.
copper member
Activity: 370
in my opinion the altcoin which is quite stable is the best for trading like ethereum, bnb, xrp and tron. These altcoins often provide benefits for me for long-term investments.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 544
in my opinion ETH and BNB need to be considered or altcoin in the top 10.
I would say the same about XMR. Privacy is a pros for allot of people and will be used more and more.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
They are many altcoins are now are have a good choice to trade in the market. But i cant tell it yet of which are those altcoins are best for trade, But for me i must prefer to those known altcoins because they have a chance to make it to the top. But they are some new altcoins also are worth of to trade.
Activity: 660
Merit: 101
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
For sometime now i have been riding on XYO token. It have been falling between 1270 and 1300 sats which is very good for swing trade   tou can also check on dent,.eql and mft. They are good token for trading
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Every year or even every hour the market changes and of course prices or product growth are uncertain because many factors make it difficult for coins to grow. So basically only the quality of coins can survive in any situation and in my opinion Altcoin which has these criteria is ETH, BNB, XRP, EOS and LTC so far they are still in the top 10.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi everyone! I just wanted to ask if what your favorite altcoin when it comes to trading/investing. Which altcoin is the most profitable for you? Because there are a lot of choices and I can't even decide on which one shoukd I invest.

Ps. I am new in altcoins. Thanks in advance!
There is no Altcoin that you can't trade, what you need is volatility because it is through this that you make profit and you need to learn the technical analysis which is very important for you to know so as not to be a gambler and to me the most important thing is to be discipline which is very hard when its comes to money
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
now the market looks greener maybe the right time for investment and choosing the potential altcoin is an important part, in my opinion ETH and BNB need to be considered or altcoin in the top 10.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Litecoin.
Litecoin follows Bitcoin´s move but is more volatile, due to lower market cap, so the potentional returns are higher. You have to check where Bitcoin goes and after you find the correct direction, copy that on Litecoin.  Smiley
Activity: 462
simply getting the job done
Perhaps BNB, because you can earn on IEOs as well simply holding this token. And I would add some dividents sharing tokens like pundix. It is also beneficial to hold such token
Activity: 42
A great coin to trade would be HST decision token, it is being solidly bought up over the weekend in preparation for a major announcement due out this Monday 06.17.19.  Could it possibly do a 1000 X return? Not sure, but it will be a great trading coin over the next 24 to 48 hours https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decision-token/
Activity: 504
Altcoin for trading i think DOGE, XRP, VEX and for holding is ETH, EOS, BNB.
That is just on my list and not.
But if you want to hold in long time until 3-5 year Bitcoin is the best coin for you.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
Yes, absolutely. Verasity is a disruptive video sharing platform designed to pivot the online video ecosystem by enabling a direct and transparent relationship between viewers, content creators and advertisers. And what I really like is that they are, for example, rewarding both content creators and viewers. And they are already having a working product. And as they are about to be listed on Binance, I believe they can repeat the success of Fantom project, remember such? Wink

Sounds very attractive so far, thank you very much for sharing all that. Will examine more shortly! Roll Eyes

I'm not the only one who's ever heard of VRA lately. too many people began to invest that already in the last 2 weeks was almost 3 times valued. I think it would increase at least 10 times if binance gets into it.
Activity: 426
Lately, I really believe in the potential of Litecoin.  because it shows very good growth results and it is stable enough I would say that it deserves our investments
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
Yesterday I met an old friend and discussed about the development of the cryptocurrency market for now, especially in trading. For now June to the end of 2019, it looks like Ethereum and Litecoin have great potential for trading. while for long-term investments expect Binance and Cardano. Make your choice from now on.
Activity: 509
Of course, Bitcoin stays better but does not sow enough capital to invest and work with it.  So, ethereum comes to the rescue in this case, which is really ideal for long-term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: