Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin should I buy and hold for the next 1 years? - page 2. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I created a Dashboard with data gathered from the hottest ICOs. Smiley Check it out! https://cryptall.info
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
nothing!

with the way bitcoin is rising these days while hitting anew ATH every couple of weeks and all the money that is running out of the altcoin market, i can't help but feel scared about altcoin futures. they get dumped a lot now and if bitcoin starts reversing the altcoins will have a terrible time with their dumps.

these are hard days. i am glad all i have is in bitcoin these days and these are bitcoins i bought before the latest rally began.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
20 Bitcoins into altcoins? It is very risky decision. Better to invest in altcoins with high market caps like Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Waves and Stratis. Also stay tuned with Electroneum news. Its blockcahin goes live in the coming hours. It can be a good choice.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Some people with a lot of money invested in eth or bcc,but I think it is not a good idea.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
What do you think is the best investment at the moment with a nice increase in the next 1 years?

I will buy this coin with 20 bitcoins and hold it for 100%, I will try dont even look at the price in the next 1 years.

Iam searching for one of the safest investments and thinking about Ethereum or maybe also Ripple?

Which coin should someone buy now and hold it until next year and why? Cheesy Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: