Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoin will be your favorite this season? - page 2. (Read 3579 times)

Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Am not keen on finding new coins I would call my gems,  am thinking it's best to concentrate on a few coins and see how they are performing unlike diversifying in a long list of coins which might end in losses for some.
But my portfolio could have some of the popular coins around such as Binance coin(BNB), Chain link,  Crypto coin CRO and others I won't reveal  Tongue
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
Of course Ethereum, because currently there is a London hard fork, so it will make the price of Ethereum will continue to increase very high and when ETH 2.0 is launched this year or early next year, then of course it will make the price of Ethereum can increase even higher than its ATH price and not something which is impossible if the price of Ethereum can reach at least $10,000, then that's the reason why I chose to invest in Ethereum, because I believe that in the future Ethereum can give me a lot of profit.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
Litecoin's potential is like being held back by an obstacle. i think and see now litecoin is a big coin but it seems unable to get up and pump. I think maybe someday Litecoin will be able to rise and can become one of the great coins
In the past, too, I have never even seen Litecoin move very fast, because the movement tends to be slow, but Litecoin is among the best coins in the market so Litecoin can survive in any condition from the past to the present.
- Well, Litecoin is really a sturdy cactus in the middle of a particularly harsh desert environment with many different habitats, mutation is not an ability it possesses, talk about restraint by an obstacle that we feel, that could be its potential, as we have seen its level of viability and duration, single job and all abilities are only focused on keeping the ideal survival stats intact. Its lushness can only be due to the strong rains from bitcoin, nurturing slowly is the life process of litecoin
Activity: 2114
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Litecoin coin at a less expensive cost when contrasted with Ethereum. However, it actually has awesome potential. The advancement for something better has been seen despite the fact that in a still tight angle, however essentially it will make anybody more sure to purchase more for this coin. At the point when Bullrun then definitely it is a generally excellent cycle for each coin with the goal that whatever coins are picked by every person.
There's still love for Litecoin.
It's not the same Litecoin as before but it got some ups that has been good lately when we enter bull market.
I like it for its speed and fee but it's not one of my favorites on this season.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
Litecoin's potential is like being held back by an obstacle. i think and see now litecoin is a big coin but it seems unable to get up and pump. I think maybe someday Litecoin will be able to rise and can become one of the great coins
In the past, too, I have never even seen Litecoin move very fast, because the movement tends to be slow, but Litecoin is among the best coins in the market so Litecoin can survive in any condition from the past to the present.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.

Personally, this time I made a bet mainly on Litecoin, but unfortunately, the growth of LTC this time was insufficient and there remains hope for the second stage of growth, which has already begun and will probably last until the end of 2021. But if we take into account several cryptocurrencies, then I would bet on the same LTC, as well as ETH and BNB. I believe that these three altcoins should show good growth and significantly increase in price. There are certainly other attractive cryptocurrencies, but I have not yet explored their potential yet.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
I think irrespective of the season, there are coins which already game changers as well as favourites like ETH, BTC; looking at the market ETH is nowadays growing alongside BTC thus showing the potential it has because most upcoming projects with hype also launches on it thus leading to more price pump. But on the other hand, there are tokens which are only game changers in a particular season or trend, such as we are in NFT trend now, many good and already developed ones like AXS, ALICE, TLM are already enjoying the trend, but what happens when the trend is over also matters too.
So in other words, apart from BTC and ETH which are leading the market into a bull run as we are already seeing and of course the main coins to bear in mind, others I am considering are NFT tokens, getting into them early and following the hype is very important, of which majority of the profits thereof can be channelled into ETH in preparation for the upcoming ETH 2.0.
Activity: 537
Merit: 10
Litecoin coin at a less expensive cost when contrasted with Ethereum. However, it actually has awesome potential. The advancement for something better has been seen despite the fact that in a still tight angle, however essentially it will make anybody more sure to purchase more for this coin. At the point when Bullrun then definitely it is a generally excellent cycle for each coin with the goal that whatever coins are picked by every person.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
To invest of course we have a favorite coin and the coin is always we rely on, with the increase that occurred in the last month then many potential coins that have proven that they are indeed worth our continued holding, in addition to bitcoin BNB and ethreum have reached a new ATH although for now the price decline again occurs but for the future the increase will be repeated ,and we have to be in it if we want to make a profit.
These three coins are worth holding for the long term in any market conditions, the top coins can control emotional behavior as the coin has the potential to recover more during a bullish market, the main coin movement pattern is currently correcting to prepare for a new move to reach the price high.

If you have this kind of trust and you love investing in a long-term set up,

Top coins like Bitcoin, ETH and BNB more likely fits to your investment, this 3 assets  indeed have that high chance to increase its value when a strong bull bounce back and start to run. But depends also to how you see the market, if you have other assets in mind just don't forget to do your DYOR before putting your money.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time as most of us have speculated and believe that there will be a bull run post Bitcoin halving, apart from Bitcoin altcoin does give a good return on investment during the Bull run just like how we witnessed last time. I will suggest everyone to choose top altcoins before halving as not everyone can afford to invest into Bitcoin.
what must be answered is the favorite altcoin this year(2021) because 2020 had been hard from the second quarter and 3rd though recovers in 4th and make it high until now.

but my favorite? it is indeed Binance and Ripple lol , yeah ripple is one of the most controversial but i still believe this is not ending , and has too much to climb this year and the next.

My favorite altcoins is eth,Bnb, youc,pyr, this is my favorite altcoins in the seasons because I earned on it. I also love more top altcoins but this 4 altcoins is the most amazing this year Bnb and eth reach new ATH same with btc,and pyr and youc has also an amazing return from my short term investment.
you earned meaning have sold all now? because if not then you will say i am earning from these.
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
My favorite altcoins is eth,Bnb, youc,pyr, this is my favorite altcoins in the seasons because I earned on it. I also love more top altcoins but this 4 altcoins is the most amazing this year Bnb and eth reach new ATH same with btc,and pyr and youc has also an amazing return from my short term investment.
Activity: 683
Merit: 112
The biggest hope will be for ethereum, bnb, but the other altcoin that can rise could be trx, ada, dot, uni. Vet, EOS, CRO, GRT, AMP, Algo could be good too. But that is not my favorite altcoin because my favorite is ethereum and bnb Grin

But if those coins I mention later can increase, I will love it too Grin
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1358
If bull rally returns back I consider to buy Ethereum, BNB, Cake and Solana as I already own some. I feel like Ethereum is pulling the trigger this time. We may see huge moves with Ethereum ecosystem. Possibly with new coins. Might be another nft coin project. Or just whole new thing.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 280
https://duelbits.com/
To invest of course we have a favorite coin and the coin is always we rely on, with the increase that occurred in the last month then many potential coins that have proven that they are indeed worth our continued holding, in addition to bitcoin BNB and ethreum have reached a new ATH although for now the price decline again occurs but for the future the increase will be repeated ,and we have to be in it if we want to make a profit.
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
For me personally, it will always be ethereum which will be my favorite all the time. Although the price was dumped in last month but I think this month the price will get better. The price of ethereum now is $2,954.11, it is increasing 60% from its price in July 20. I think the price will more than $3000 soon and be ready for ethereum season this month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Xircus
In this season i put a lot of attention on unibright after seeing he has partnership with Cona and baseledger it make me more interested on this coin and already put my money on that. I think this coin will have very bright future and will be on the top of 100 in CMC very soon.
Activity: 840
i have medium amount on NFT gaming project and also smart contract platform.  in my opinion smart contract platform will be best place to invest since we see alot new project launched, every developers team will compete each other to growth their ecosysem.Look at solana , matic price since it launched , it great investment for us. in next season i am believe NFT gaming and smart contract platfrom will be destination for investor's money.
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
There so much potential coin in this year and it make me a little bit confused to choose the best one. So i decided to pick ethereum as be my favorite and about the price i believe ethereum will beat bitcoin in the top of matketcap sooner or later, but if i can choose another one i will choose dinoswap i think this new coin gonna be big in this year maybe it can be good as like pancakeswap.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
NFT is a very interesting moment in cryptocurrency. Already in 2021, a lot of people are talking about NFT! There is a lot going on in the world and this is a really good time for NFT and for the Deedy Digital project!
Deedy is an NFT platform running on the Binance Smart Chain where users can trade, rent out, view, buy, sell, enter NFT lotteries, support and connect with creators.

Deedy Digital offers a solution for enabling a unified and secure blockchain ecosystem for digital content creation and exchange.

The concept behind what they propose is simple:

- Purchase NFTs via the Deedy Market Place.

- Maintain, support and connect with creators.

- Host auctions for NFTs.

- Enter NFT lotteries.

- Take out loans using NFTs as collateral.

- Join virtual art galleries.

- Create and order NFTs.

- Purchase high-value NFTs created by celebrities and verified artists via the Deedy Launchpad.

- Rent out NFTs.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Which altcoin do you think will be the game-changer this time
Considering the large profit advantage, I believe that new coins with a variety of platforms like Game + NFT will have a good scenario because it meets the extremely large online demand, Axie is a For example. So right now, I'm just focusing on $PYR, tomorrow they will launch the first full beta. Very good signal when bitcoin is returning to a good trend. I quite love game projects.
Pages:
Jump to: