Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why? - page 3. (Read 6084 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
BNB is the best coin and faster for recovery and back to higher price, every day increase more than 100$ raise up to higher price after dump last day bitcoin crash effect, I think if you want looking with potential and faster growing up coin choose and hold BNB coin. You can see very time with price growing up and always get much profit if hold in long or short term.
That's right, and another coin that is recovering faster from a correction is ETH, I have also been monitoring ETH and BNB recoveries frequently this week, and it's clearly very visible to both, so apart from BNB, ETH is also good to hold in the long term as well as the short term.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
BNB is the best coin and faster for recovery and back to higher price, every day increase more than 100$ raise up to higher price after dump last day bitcoin crash effect, I think if you want looking with potential and faster growing up coin choose and hold BNB coin. You can see very time with price growing up and always get much profit if hold in long or short term.
copper member
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
Now market has been crashed and going on to crashed more. Perfect time for entry will come. I saw BNB, SXP, TKO,TFF these four coin are dumping hard and if we take entry at very lower price then these four coins will give good and stable profit. These coins has great community power and good progressive plans for feature.
All my money now loss in LTC because price down but I keep hold until LTC back above $350 and believe this stable coin very good for the future and have higher price, but if I have much money right now I will buy several coins like LTC, BNB, ETH and many other coins very potential to buy right now, how ever after DIP price always have higher price just wait few days and after weekend bitcoin and altcoin price get chance back to higher price.
What you are doing right now by holding it I think it was the right decision,
because after all if we panic and then sell, of course we will lose a lot,
so do keep holding it and be patient while buying potential coins as you say it
I will buy back if I have much money buy all my assets have all in ltc, still not understand when ltc back to higher price and I really need money now. What happen with bitcoin crash make big impact with ltc still down and many altcoin going down right now, never have any ideas what have to do during market still down and not get good news to pump on higher price.
Activity: 2002
All my money now loss in LTC because price down but I keep hold until LTC back above $350 and believe this stable coin very good for the future and have higher price, but if I have much money right now I will buy several coins like LTC, BNB, ETH and many other coins very potential to buy right now, how ever after DIP price always have higher price just wait few days and after weekend bitcoin and altcoin price get chance back to higher price.
What you are doing right now by holding it I think it was the right decision,
because after all if we panic and then sell, of course we will lose a lot,
so do keep holding it and be patient while buying potential coins as you say it
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
For now I like ADA I would like to invest on it it's perfect time, enjin also one of the best ,.market is down so wait for the right time . There are twt, btt, xrp , all these coins also have these protential

ADA is the way! The best thing about ADA is that its allowing you to earn by staking especially if you buy a ton of it. Despite the bearish week, I think this will still be going up in a matter of weeks too. I may just be too bullish but this pullback is going to be temporary.

Don't buy yet because it could dip below $1 in the next days, try the buy order at $1 or maybe $0.80, no one wants to have less.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
Stellar … Xlm ……. It’s not that hard to know. It’s the Golden goose of the future
Activity: 230
I would rather wait to see the direction of the market before making any move. In fact, as it stands I'm already in loss and cannot afford to increase in negative position. I want to believe that the market correction is over and we would see some green light in no distant time. Cryptocurrency is never for the faint hearted.
Activity: 100
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

If your into running masternodes you should check out Divi Project. Their masternodes are amazing and they are changing the masternode game. I was quite amazed at how easy it is to get started. They use MOCCI which is a one click masternode installer. Yes, thats right only 1 click to be up and running with your masternodes.
Meaning it requires no technical knowledge at all to join Divi’s network and start earning crypto rewards.

I just started to look at the DIVI project as well. What kind of hardware do you need to run a masternode?
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
With the present market conditions and the uncertainty around the present crypto market, it will be unwise to just buy any cryptos because someone recommends it and you're trying to buy the dip
The smart way is to allow the market to stabilize and buy back in a more bullish environment
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
For now I like ADA I would like to invest on it it's perfect time, enjin also one of the best ,.market is down so wait for the right time . There are twt, btt, xrp , all these coins also have these protential
There are lots to choose from since most of altcoins on top ranking is already on sale where dipping around 20-40% at the moment which I can say a good point for someone to get in
before this market tends to make a shift.

ADA is a good choice and im considering this coin for the to invest.Im just feel sorry to those who bought on peak specially on Doge.How long they would tend to wait up for recovery?
Merit: 223
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
I will now buy ADA in this dump
ADA is next etherium. And it will reach there faster because for etherium it took years to reach the point where they are now because not everyone trusted or understood the crypto world. Now things are moving faster than ever that a fuckin’ grandma is investing in crypto too lol. So hold it hard you will see it in top 3 coins in the world i.e BTC, ETH and ADA within 2 years max!
I am still buying ethereum and now is a good time for that. This coin has really gained high popularity in the cryptocurrency for so long, even though it could provide about 15 transactions per second, which is much lower than almost all other altcoins. How much will the price and popularity of ethereum increase after the ongoing update of this network and the elimination of previous shortcomings? Therefore, the ethereum price forecast at the level of $ 8,000 - $ 10,000 is quite realistic. I think the ADA coin will not be able to provide such growth.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
I will now buy ADA in this dump
ADA is next etherium. And it will reach there faster because for etherium it took years to reach the point where they are now because not everyone trusted or understood the crypto world. Now things are moving faster than ever that a fuckin’ grandma is investing in crypto too lol. So hold it hard you will see it in top 3 coins in the world i.e BTC, ETH and ADA within 2 years max!
Activity: 753
Merit: 15
mulierum.com
many altcoins that have good prospects and personally I am still loyal to choose ethereum. maybe because eth have a stabil price in the market. there are also some altcoins that have stable prices and good prospects, it will be profitable. it all depends also on our initial capital. the more or greater our capital, we can invest in many coins that have good prospects and will give an profitable
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
BNB is must buy now not just because their exchange is the most popular. Binance smart chain is continuously growing and many good projects are developed there. It also has a lot of uses in binance exchange platform like lauchpads, vaults, and staking. It also helps you to lessen the fees when you trade on their platform and less fees when making transactions under bsc network. Quarterly burns is also done and if demand in their bsc network continues to grow in the future with the less supply, price will definitely increase.

Despite the recent market crash, BNB is still looking overpriced. I would say that the fair price for BNB is a market cap of ~$50 billion. The current market capitalization as per Coinmarketcap stands at $60 billion, which is slightly more than what I would have liked. Also keep an eye on the Coinbase market cap in NASDAQ. I guess right now, it is somewhere around $50b right now. IMO, there is no harm in waiting for a few weeks to invest in BNB.
I will buy www.artvalue.org coins!
Then what's the deal with the other people here? okay I explain to you a little that everyone is free to choose and buy the coins they like at any time and do not have to suggest it to other people because it is not mandatory.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I will buy www.artvalue.org coins!

I'm just focus into long term and ETH is the best solution for me, with high marketcap but verry low risk. The reason why i want to hold this coin because in the next few month ETH 2.0 will release and i think it will make ETH price rise so drastically.
Yes, I am also sure that the price of ETH will rise again, but at least there must be a revival in BTC and market conditions in a more stable direction so that ETH can bounce back smoothly.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 275
BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto
Though ethereum is the best one for buying in this correction time, but i would suggest others to buy polygon (matic) as L2 solution hype is growing and not only this, more AMM/Dex, defi projects are deployed into matic mainnet which is just like BSC hype. So, i'll try to accumulate more Polygon (matic) in the dip though it's pumped even in the correction time.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: