Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoin would you Buy now and Why? - page 5. (Read 6084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
BNB and Ethereum are currently pretty good choices. with token burning they clearly make their value better, whereas with ethereum even though they have a high gas fee, but I'm sure from a technology perspective there is still nothing that can beat ethereum.
You think that investing in BNB is a good idea now? The price has risen very strongly and I think that after such a large rise should be a fall in price follow. With the purchase of BNB, you need to be careful.
but I agree that it is still a good coin that has enormous potential in the future. besides, not only BNB has a high price, but BTC, ETH, and even almost all popular altcoins have gone up, and are still a recommendation. Personally, I will also choose BNB as one of the candidates in the portfolio.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I would invest in a BNB coin, which is relevant now and is already making excellent profits. Of the coins offered, I did not invest in these coins. Since at the moment these coins are not very relevant and will not bring me the desired profit. I choose coins that will bring me profit in the near future.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Personally im betting on Litecoin ,Bitcoin Cash and putting some money into XLM and XRP. Though i think the Vechain and holochain Project are very interesting and im thinking of buying som in the future. I think Litecoin and Bitcoin cash has a bright future ahead especially since they are both being used as currencies as of now and since Paypal is going to support Litecoin as paymnet . VISA also recently announced that they see bitcoin as digital gold. Im thinking that bitcoin cash will be used more as a currency when bitcoin hits the mainstream,
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Well, DEFI - for sure it is still a very popular trend in the future, it fulfills the "nature" of the crypto space.  Cake, Banana, Sovryn will be my priority coins.  followed by BZRX.  All are planned.  Every month my savings, I'll buy them anytime Smiley)
Activity: 2450
Merit: 329
ETH is also doing very well at this point because it has reached a new ATH at its unit price so that it currently exceeds $ 3K for one unit, so in general ETH is also very good as an investment option in the long term.
If we are going to invest into etehreum right now, then probably you might be catching the topmost price as there are very less possibilities for etehreum to grow further from this current price levels. Because, ethereum is currently having huge competition in the crypto markets and its huge and senseless transaction fees is enforcing lots of projects to leave off it and to adopt many other new dapps platforms; BSC must be one of them.

So, it may not be the right time for getting into etehreum even with the long duration based plans. I'm not the etehreum hater but I'm just talking about the real points according to the current situations.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
I agree with you. Currently BNB is a very good coin to invest. Currently a lot of people are investing in BNB coins. The price has been rising since the BNB coin was burned. It still costs around $600. I hope soon it will surpass its previous ATH.
Yes, and ETH is also doing very well at this point because it has reached a new ATH at its unit price so that it currently exceeds $ 3K for one unit, so in general ETH is also very good as an investment option in the long term.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1295
BNB and Ethereum are currently pretty good choices. with token burning they clearly make their value better, whereas with ethereum even though they have a high gas fee, but I'm sure from a technology perspective there is still nothing that can beat ethereum.
You think that investing in BNB is a good idea now? The price has risen very strongly and I think that after such a large rise should be a fall in price follow. With the purchase of BNB, you need to be careful.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
BNB i will say is my first call. BNB will definitely reach new ATHs with time, and that i strongly believe
I agree with you. Currently BNB is a very good coin to invest. Currently a lot of people are investing in BNB coins. The price has been rising since the BNB coin was burned. It still costs around $600. I hope soon it will surpass its previous ATH.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 110
BNB i will say is my first call. BNB will definitely reach new ATHs with time, and that i strongly believe
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
Activity: 1204
Keep holding LTC right now and waiting when Litecoin have the same price like BNB or can break out the same price like ETH, I believe with LTC have the same trend with bitcoin, when bitcoin break out LTC keep positive side to be higher price. How ever LTC is the best coin to buy now and never worry to hold this coin for long term.
Yes, and from the past LTC has always been good to have and hold in the long run because LTC is very unique in terms of its resilience in the crypto space even though it sometimes looks slow in price movements, but I see LTC always has a definite potential to move upwards.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 562
There's a lot of altcoins that will offer good innovation specially the NFT token, several token that i use to hold and trade are, DEGO, CAKE, SFP, ALICE and I include WINK because I am looking for a long term income, so I chose this coin to hold and invest.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
Very smart, the key is the profit from it, sometimes we don't even need to know what the role means. I strongly believe that if Elon continues to support Doge coin I think it will be pushed up to $1 soon, and then I will have to do something to celebrate that event, maybe a tattoo of doge coin Smiley

Making a tattoo wont be wise. If due to Elon Musk actions dogecoin reaches $1, smart move would be to make a collaboration with Tesla. It will be like a free promotion, will strengthen dogecoin position and push the price up. Maybe he would make Tesla invest in dogecoin or allow to buy Tesla vehicles with it.

But I would stick with Ethereum. Dogecoin is a joke, fun, troll altcoin. As easy as its price goes up, the same way price could fall down. But behind Ethereum is history, reputation, team.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 180
Chainjoes.com
I'm gonna buy doge because of elon musk, even though i know doge is useless but i just follow the hype.

When the richest man in the world keep mentioned about doge, just be patient and wait for 8 may.
Very smart, the key is the profit from it, sometimes we don't even need to know what the role means. I strongly believe that if Elon continues to support Doge coin I think it will be pushed up to $1 soon, and then I will have to do something to celebrate that event, maybe a tattoo of doge coin Smiley
I think that it is not worth investing in a coin that is pumped up as a result of Elon Musk's tweets. You can still do this in the short term and take advantage of the hype to try to sell it at the peak of this wave. However, in the long term, Doge and other similar cryptocurrencies will still fall in value.
Now for investing, I choose, first of all, ethereum, after the update of which this coin should grow in price.
Today it was reported that the current rapid rise in the price of this coin above $ 2,700 is due to the issuance by the European Investment Bank of digital bonds in the form of security tokens on the ethereum platform for two years in the amount of 100 million euros. Other banks are going to do the same. Such actions will increase the demand and price of ethereum.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
I'm gonna buy doge because of elon musk, even though i know doge is useless but i just follow the hype.

When the richest man in the world keep mentioned about doge, just be patient and wait for 8 may.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
to avoid scams I personally would not choose an altcoin that is not clear where the origin is. for now ethereum, bnb and cardano are altcoins which are my assets to invest in. personally i prefer ethereum, cardano and bnb. because all three have promising futures, even from the developer of one of the altcoins that I mentioned invites us to invest in their tokens. I think this is a great opportunity for me to choose the altcoin.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100

copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

Which of these coins are new if not established and in what trend? De-Fi?

BAT, ONT and ENJ are good choices in your lists because they are very promising altcoins in this market cycle, I just would like to add in your suggestion to take a look on these following altcoins: CHZ, THETA, AXS and FLOW. They are NFTs which is the current trend this year.
ENJ good coin after listing on coinbase and price up but not have existing for long term when any coin listed on new exchange, just few time after listing price will going dump and need take moment again for back to higher price, how ever is not really good for any coin just pump few awhile only because is not enough how to get much profit.
all of that takes time in their market development. The ENJ is a potential asset in the long term.
you can see what happened to DOT or BTT first. no one thought the situation could be their momentum this year. they don't last just 1-2 years. they are looking for stronger support to make their momentum really good.
ENJ I think I can do it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

These coins are in the top 100 at cheap prices with low max supply, which of these coins has been established for years maintaining its top 100 rankings + which ones haven't been heavily premined + has a real world usage + not a shit/scam coin + has good fundamentals + very active project with regular updates from the coin team.

BAT, ONT and ENJ are good choices in your lists because they are very promising altcoins in this market cycle, I just would like to add in your suggestion to take a look on these following altcoins: CHZ, THETA, AXS and FLOW. They are NFTs which is the current trend this year.
ENJ good coin after listing on coinbase and price up but not have existing for long term when any coin listed on new exchange, just few time after listing price will going dump and need take moment again for back to higher price, how ever is not really good for any coin just pump few awhile only because is not enough how to get much profit.
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
- Kyber Network

- LoopRing

- Icon

- Bat

- Terra

- Ontology

- Iota

- Enjin

Pages:
Jump to: