Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins are not affected by Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 902
Merit: 112
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
It is most times seen that whenever there is a drop in price of bitcoin, there is likewise. a drop in price of Alts as well. Which Alt is not usually affected?

I think there is no altcoin which do not related with bitcoin. Every altcoin price can up & down if bitcoin price unstable. So, My thinking Bitcoin is main coin which is the king of all other altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
It is most times seen that whenever there is a drop in price of bitcoin, there is likewise. a drop in price of Alts as well. Which Alt is not usually affected?

Well since bitcoin is basically at the core of this market, i don't think there are any alts that won't be affected by bitcoin's movements. It has been historically proven that the market reacts to what happens with btc. At least for now we can safely assume that

Well, you are not wrong with what you just said but it is not perfectly true mate because there are many cons out there which doesnt depend upon the BTC itself.

Have you ever seen the market reaction to the BTC ? Yes, you might have seen those graphs moving with same pattern as that of the BTC and thats a perfect match if seen from the CMC overview tab.

But have you gone above Top 100 coins and have seen the graphs at that time? There is whole new world out there which is unexplained and thats because they have completely different type of volume at the time and they are not even close to how BTC is behaving. They might be pumping heavily and some of them might be stable while some down to bottom.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think that there are none that do not completely depend on Bitcoin's price. Perhaps there are some that are more dependent, there are some that are smaller. Until the market is really big and there are really big money, altcoins (which are useless) will follow Bitcoin constantly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
that's true even though what determines the price of coins is how much supply and how much market demand, but bitcoin has an impact on altcoin prices because I think bitcoin is often used as a benchmark by people so when prices go down many people rush to sell their altcoins and causing the altcoin price to drop
Activity: 280
The only altcoin is not affected by BTC is USDT Smiley. Although BTC price dump or pump but USDT is always stable at $1 and it's the best choice for all investors and traders when BTC price is going to dump. LOL. So many guys often sell their BTC or any cryptocurrency to USDT before every big dump that they can predict.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
As all say, there is only one not affected by bitcoin. It is tether. But there is a stellar (xlm) which is not affected by bitcoin too much.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 144
Penguin Party 🐟
I believe they are all affected by bitcoin because when you trade them or get rid of them you exchange for both Eth and BTC, you then sell your btc for usd,or whichever fiat you prefer,   or you just exchange your btc for other products or services!!!
Activity: 118
yes, now bitcoin is like a benchmark for all altcoins, if bitcoin goes down then the altcoin also goes down and vice versa, bitcoin is like the parent of an altcoin, so altcoin is always affected by the price of bitcoin, but bitcoin won't be affected by the price of altcoin.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
Tether (USDT), TrueUSD or similar token, they have a fixed value with fiat money. And other are Binance Coin (BNB), i saw that this token is really stable for a long time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
Everything correlates to some extent.You can see only in practice, looking at the price movement graphs.
Activity: 726
I think tethering is a good choice to make as a fee in trading between the exchange, cause the value is always stable
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
USDT and TUSD will never affected in any situation because both are centralised platform so it will always maintain a 1USD. If you have any dought my word just check it in Coinmarketcap so centralised platform are stable in this situation but not all the centralised platform. These two coins are not rely on supply and demand so it will not move to downward.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1

What's happening now is the entire cryptocurrency crashing down so altcoins was decreasing its price not only because of the Bitcoin but in my openion if there's an altcoin affected by the BTC price , are those coins with almost the same platform and function of Bitcoin .
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
All altcoin is affected by price of bitcoin. Increasing or decreasing depends on the bitcoin oscillation. But USDT is always 1$ so I think it does not depend on bitcoin.Whether bitcoin increases or decreases, USDT is still 1$
Activity: 33
There are lots of altcoins that are good if you are going to invest in them for the short term but if you think for the long term then I recommend Eth, LTC, and XRP. These coins will definitely be worth more and are very stable so you will not lose your money and get some benefits on your investment but please do research before investing in anything.
Activity: 420
Most altcoins are affected by the BTC. Only USDT and TUSD are unaffected. It's only a small difference from $ 1 to $ 0.9 or from $ 1 to $ 1.01.
Activity: 36
Pantos is currently just traded on BitPanda and only has pairs with Fiat. Got a 400% Gain in the last couple of weeks and isnt really effected by the bearish trend.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Most altcoins are affected by bitcoins and even more recently though

There are increases in certain altcoins prices even though the market is dip
So there is need to believe and enjoy the profits from several altcoins

Don’t just wait for bitcoin dude
Get involved with altcoins
Activity: 219
It is difficult to find an altcoin that is not affected by BTC. But if I have to mention some names, I think the coin of the exchanges like: BNB, KCS, HT, ..
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Whichever way we are seeing it, bitcoin drop is really having adverse effect to altcoin. Although, a coin might not go down immediately like tether but it will surely have a slight shake on it. It affects almost all altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: