Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins are not affected by Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 309
Shinji bgt gwh
1.USDT,Or Tether
2.Other Coin That Backed By Real Asset
The Value Of The Coin That Backed By Real Asset Is Relatively Stable
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
People mentioned USDT that you might already know.
If you are looking for the alt that was not effected much by bitcoin, may I suggest the coins that decreased a lot already, those I thing are the good coin to buy, as its value has been down a lots, you can grab a bunch with super cheap price.

If you are looking for a real coin that really not affected by bitcoin price, that coin does not exist yet as bitcoin is the center of the market now. Maybe there will be in the future when a global company like google or facebook....decided to create their own cryptos.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
If it's a cryptocurrencies, then there's no such thing that altcoin won't be affected. Since Bitcoin is the basis of every coin and I think everything will be affected. We already witness it in the crypto market that whenever there is a fluctuation, altcoin always been affected.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
I don't believe the market reacts to bitcoin'd movements, rather bitcoin reacts quicker to market changes.
It is the most adopted and popular currency, when the market is down, if equally goes down, and other currencies follow suite.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
if I am not mistaken, maybe it is only tether or USDT that has no effect when bitcoin has decreased.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
By the way there's one, Tether.  Grin
And every fiat pegged currencies don't make a change as rapidly as bitcoin does.
So, it would be a great tool for day trader to minimize the loss as well make a profit in decreasing market aswell.

Agree with you, the price changes are not insignificant and I have never seen a price of -5% or lower. i think this good for daily trading
Activity: 1890
Merit: 300
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
By the way there's one, Tether.  Grin
And every fiat pegged currencies don't make a change as rapidly as bitcoin does.
So, it would be a great tool for day trader to minimize the loss as well make a profit in decreasing market aswell.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It is most times seen that whenever there is a drop in price of bitcoin, there is likewise. a drop in price of Alts as well. Which Alt is not usually affected?

Well since bitcoin is basically at the core of this market, i don't think there are any alts that won't be affected by bitcoin's movements. It has been historically proven that the market reacts to what happens with btc. At least for now we can safely assume that
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
It is most times seen that whenever there is a drop in price of bitcoin, there is likewise. a drop in price of Alts as well. Which Alt is not usually affected?
Pages:
Jump to: