Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins did you have (All time in your protofilo) - page 4. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
If we talk about our protofilo for all time. The coins we held during all time we in crypto.

Then these were my holdings:

1. Eth (Still holding)
2. Avax (Still holding)
3. SOL (Still holding)
4. Mana (Still holding with regret)
5. Netvrk (Still holding with regret)

Also I sold some other coins like - Sand token. Crypto.com, Bnb, Cake, Ogn, Ada

Surprised to see BNB, CRO, and Cake on coins that you dumped these three are still in my portfolio and will always be there, they have proven their worth in the market for so many years and these three are innovative, their platform are always updated to suit the community needs, Crypto.com is also a good coin, their marketing is top-notch not many projects in the Crypto space can sponsor huge events like UFC, you need to consider these coins.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
I'm still holding my ETH and BNB since then and when the new projects came here like POLYGON, I also try to accumulate as much as possible because I know this can be a big project as well and there's no doubt for this. I'm planning to hold these coins for the next 3 to 5 years because I know that is the best time for me get some profit as well. Have some good coins on your portfolio because it can save you from a bear market, that is for sure.
Activity: 840
Merit: 137
Bagged several altcoins to my portfolio this year. I recently add GMT to it, since it has cause stir online and let's say it's no longer a shitcoin but rather a memecoin. The coin have done so many bullish actions in the past weeks and I'm hoping on it to do more. Perhaps bagged it when it was $0.4 and sold it when it hits $3 due to my fear that it might later dip. Currently now, GMT is in serious dip and I have bagged some inother to sell it in the nearest future. My portfolio always bomb when ever any altcoins I bought shoots to the moon. For now, I'm holding GMT, Dusk, Win, Solana. These coins are expected to explore any time soon.
Activity: 251
Merit: 80
If we talk about our protofilo for all time. The coins we held during all time we in crypto.

Then these were my holdings:

1. Eth (Still holding)
2. Avax (Still holding)
3. SOL (Still holding)
4. Mana (Still holding with regret)
5. Netvrk (Still holding with regret)

Also I sold some other coins like - Sand token. Crypto.com, Bnb, Cake, Ogn, Ada
Pages:
Jump to: