Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 18. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
I think those that are more recent are the ones the could give the more profit once they grow, Neo, cardano and EOS are safe bets even though the market has been down for some time, so it is good that you invest on them soon.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Bitcoin is the bridge for the Altcoin, To become a second Bitcoin in the market today I have not seen any Altcoin can. The crypto market will grow stronger in the future and for the second Bitcoin we will have to wait a long time.
I can not choose a coin like that.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?
Every person who is somehow connected with the crypto currency must have a clear understanding that at the moment the price of any crypto currency is built exclusively on speculative points. The course moves daily, sometimes making sharp jumps. At the same time, some traders even deal with price manipulation in the market.
Activity: 119
There are many altcoins that has potential to grow. Only look to the uniqueness of this altcoins. FOr me ethereum is the second best altcoins because of its good foundation and many investors want to invest more in here. I think let us wait because many altcoins will grow in this year.
I agree.  But now it is difficult to predict which coin can grow in price in the same way as BTC.
Activity: 70
There are many altcoins that has potential to grow. Only look to the uniqueness of this altcoins. FOr me ethereum is the second best altcoins because of its good foundation and many investors want to invest more in here. I think let us wait because many altcoins will grow in this year.
Activity: 148
I think the most promising altcoin on the market is Ethereum, which has excellent platforms and advanced technology, and their operations team is very good. I believe that giving it enough time, it is possible to surpass Bitcoin as the new king of encryption.
Activity: 42
Its really good,I still believe in eth as a strong altcoin tread price and monero will provide a significant profit growth for our investment graph. Because monero movement is very calm and i'm sure there will be a great wave soon.I like the idea of a coin presenting something that different to bitcoin but I don't know those coins other than the older ones like dash, dogecoin, monero, ethereum and lightcoin
Activity: 76
As the market is gradually becoming more balanced from investors and other altcoin. now, except for ETH. I think that the new altcoin with the level of need to cater to high users like AMN, GEN are a few new altcoin with high growth potential in the future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I don't think any altcoin will come close to bitcoin in the near future... We can see it from how alts prices go down when bitcoin price drops.. Still bitcoin is the king.

The question was about the potential to grow. I suppose a LOT of altcoins will grow. And they will do it faster than Bitcoin. Simply BTC is the most expensive cryptocurrency, and the price changes are seen clearly.
Activity: 99
I think you should check Bitxoxo because it have positive feedbacks from the traders and crypto enthusiast as well as the investors due to its fast and reliable trading platform that is secured and safety to use.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10

Of course, ethereum has the ability to compete with bitcoin in the future. Although until now still not competing with bitcoin in market cap. But I am optimistic that ethereum will be in need in the future, even now ethereum has been widely used for transactions.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
It seems to me there is still no such coin, which could now grow just like the BTC.  Although it is very difficult to predict which coin will grow in price by 100 times or more.

Yes, a lot of new coins now are booming and many of them really have a great potentials but you are right i think there will still no coins that can replace bitcoin and beats its current price.

I suppose, with time, people will start to trust the crypto much more. That is why it will be growing. I am sure that the best gainers will be the following altcoins: Ontology, EOS, NEM, NEO, OmiseGO, and Gladius.
Activity: 101
in my opinion there are many altcoins that will potentially grow but for now altcoin that has potential for me like ethereum, xvg, dash, xlm, monero, neo, zpt, etn,
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
It seems to me there is still no such coin, which could now grow just like the BTC.  Although it is very difficult to predict which coin will grow in price by 100 times or more.

Yes, a lot of new coins now are booming and many of them really have a great potentials but you are right i think there will still no coins that can replace bitcoin and beats its current price.
Activity: 90
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
altcoins that have the potential to grow are basically altcoins that exist within the technological space and also the altcoins that comes up with projects relating to health and new innovations that really solves life's challenges
Activity: 197

Non of existing coins have such potential in my opinion. Bitcoin will be at the top for a long period of time.
Activity: 90
Zrx, wan, priv, ont, icx
Those are the ones im holding check out privcy coin for sure if you want to get in early. Trading on crex
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
SEMUX
No altcoin will be able to compete with bitcoin in terms of price, but Ethereum is the leader in terms of popularity and practical application.
Activity: 98
Merit: 4
I have not dared to predict any kind of coin from altcoin equivalent to bitcoin, if I see nothing, far from the possibility of being equivalent to bitcoin, this I answer for this year, if fore I predict bch monero and IDXM tokens can compete with bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: