Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 38. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
There are many of them out there. Most of the coins in the top 20 in coinmarketcap got a huge potential for growth. Cardano,  EOS, Stratis, Ether and even Ripple. Others include LEND, TRON and Verge. Do your research and discover more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?
There are no such coins yet, but large increments should be expected from EOS, cardano, stratis and similar coins. The correct strategy is now to look for relatively new and very promising, developing coins, and not chasing the price.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Of my personal observations, I always distinguish Ethereum, Litecoin, DASH. All of them restore their noticeable growth and are excellent for long-term investments.
Activity: 670
Merit: 512
like bitcoin!! it's too much hard to say which one coin would grow like bitcoin.but some coin really worth of buy now, I would say buy ETH and Waves now.both coin are still low price now, but both coin soon hit a good price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
For me, apart from ethereum which is stable, secure, has potential to yield profit and become even more successful, I will go with litecoin, wave, ripple  because they are also stable and has good exchange rates. Their prices are continously increasing in value.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

I'll turn my attention to Ark. Now the coin appreciably becomes more expensive, there is a possibility of earnings in the medium term, if you control the situation on the market.
Activity: 396
Most altcoins have no potential, but as long as you are quite experienced with a particular altcoins, any altcoins can make you profitable.If you want to invest in altcoins, I think Ethereum is the best.
Activity: 252
Merit: 22
Marketplace for sensor data
Every cryptocurrency has it own potential but IMO only ETH has potential to grow like BTC Smiley. For now, ETH is standing right after Bitcoin on Coinmarketcap and IMO at least in next 5 or 7 years, ETH price will be the same as BTC price Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I think you should visit www.coinmarketcap.com, there are many kinds of coin and you could find potential coins on the trending menu.
Activity: 19
I am very hopeful of INS Token growth potential and STK Token because stk token supported by Richard Branson. i saw twitter with Richard Branson
Activity: 110
Ethereum, in my opinion, has a strong potential to grow like bitcoin. These two coins are the most active coins in development. Ethereum has a strong foundation to keep growing well. One of them is the cooperation with various ICO make ethereum have a very big support. Now, this ethereum grows with a higher percentage increase than before. I am sure ethereum will reach a high price in this year, you will get many benefits if investing with ethereum.
Activity: 420

Altcoins have different perspective directions, it is necessary to analyze ratings and available projects. But for the time being I confine myself to long-term holdings together with Ethereum and Litecoin.
Activity: 154
What altcoin has a good future? I think one of the best coins is Ethereum. Of course, now the market has the highest price of bitcoin,but I think that Ethereum has all the chances to become a leader. Of course this will not happen in one day , but this coin is still ahead!
Activity: 140
This company is about to begin their presale, what do you guys think? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-meet-the-people-making-crypto-mainstream-3085831   First-ever arbitrage (machine learning) exchange.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
ZEC and Neo both have tremendous potential for growth. I prefer Neo and thanks to chineese government and technology it will grow.
Just wait for a year and with increase of total market cap, these altcoins will grow even more
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
The altcoin that I think has the potential to grow very well is arcblock and matrix because it is blockchain 3.0
When they start to host other platforms, the value of their tokens will increase.
Activity: 11
IOTA may be one of the top altcoins and is modeled after the Internet of things (IoT). It has come a long way in its price as well. It used to be so cheap but now it’s already at $3 – $5. What’s different with IOTA is that it’s not based on blockchain technology, unlike the other coins mentioned here.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
Ethereum and NEO. The two coins use the smart contract technology. They also have some advantages that make people more interested in them. They offer the cheap fee transaction than the bitcoin. The transaction is also faster so that it will not make people wait for the longer time. Now, their price is starting to grow and they are trusted enough.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I still believe in eth as a strong altcoin tread price and monero will provide a significant profit growth for our investment graph. Because monero movement is very calm and i'm sure there will be a great wave soon.
there's no doubt that the whole crypto world has seen monumental growth over the past 18th months and its showing no sign of slowing down. in my opinion which altcoin have potential to grow is ethereum because i believe ethereum can over take bitcoin market cup in the near future. ethereum is started in 2013 and had 40x growth rate over the last 2 years. the team behind ethereum is really exceptional and they are doing an amazing job to show the real potential of the ethereum.
Activity: 21
I still believe in eth as a strong altcoin tread price and monero will provide a significant profit growth for our investment graph. Because monero movement is very calm and i'm sure there will be a great wave soon.
Pages:
Jump to: