Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins have potential to grow? - page 40. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I honestly think that ethereum still has a chance and a real potential to grow. It’s almost known and trusted as much as bitcoin so it made me think that eth will be permanent in the market. I mean, why not?
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
Which altcoins have potential to grow like Bitcoin?

Think of the coins that have the potential to grow, not potential to become like Bitcoin. I doubt if any of the one thousand plus cryptocurrencies as of today will become like Bitcoin. I doubt it for the reason that Bitcoin is the founding coin of the crypto world. There will be no future founder or next founder so Bitcoin will stay as the unequaled coin in a throne that fits to no other coin but itself.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
There are many altcoins that has potential to grow. Only look to the uniqueness of this altcoins. FOr me ethereum is the second best altcoins because of its good foundation and many investors want to invest more in here. I think let us wait because many altcoins will grow in this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Knowing bitxoxo by now, they really have the potential to evolve and grow into a big company that is bringing special offers and easy transactions for the people. Visit their site to know more about their cause and services.
Activity: 94
POA network is a decent coin with a market cap that belongs in the 500m range.
Activity: 39

Ethereum has the potential to grow as bitcoin. Its price increases in the future
Activity: 110
For me, the only altcoin that has a potential to grow like bitcoin is ethereum, from its 1st year we can see its grow, we can see the movement of its price which really made us shock.
Activity: 52
I think KOMODO have a real great potential to grow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I think you should check Bitxoxo because it have positive feedbacks from the traders and crypto enthusiast as well as the investors due to its fast and reliable trading platform that is secured and safety to use.
Activity: 126
bitxoxo has the big potential in the market  . i am confident with it beause bitxoxo is a top trading platform in india since 2016 and gaining a total of 10m$ daily sales volume their presale hat was started april 18 2017 was a huge success and now main sale is ongoing , the ICO are gaining lots of support today and many are participating so no doubt that this will have a great future success
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Even I hate bitcoincash, I still the possibility of seeing it like just our bitcoin one day. Bitcoincash easily penetrated the market and sitting on the top 10 and that gives an impression that it's not hard for that shitcoin to grow like bitcoin.
Activity: 34
I got Shipchain and Polymath in an airdrop and those two altcoins look strong!    Polymath has been particularly good in that it was like getting a couple of hundred dollars for free.   Since then the altcoins that have airdroped start from zero to about 10 dollars for the group of coins dropped.

I think Polymath might be like the apple of the blockchain community, at least I am hoping that it is. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 250

ETH has potential to grow like BTC,its high profile coin among altcoins.Currently its going some development changes once these are done then transactions speed would be fast and at low rates.Adoption rate by community would increase and price would reach to moon.There are other coins which are currently nascent stage but have great potential to grow in future like NEO,ADA,EOS,MIOTA,WAVES,DASH etc.
Activity: 126
bitxoxo has the big potential in the market  , simple because bitxoxo was a top trading platfrom in india since 2016  the features of the project are really enhance and can compete among other platform i can consider that this project has the potential to excedd other platform features , their pre sale was a huge success this april 2018 and now main sale gained support from the people .i am sure that this ICO will become a huge success and will create history
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Many altcoin have a potential to grow. I think altcoin that has the potential to grow up and become a very expensive coin is a coin that has a very high trading volume, a very limited total suppy coin and some very useful projects for the present until the future. In the cryptocurrency market, every altcoin has its own strengths and they have the potential to grow. But in every growth not all last long, possibly only for the new altcoin and potent top altcoin. So, you have to find out about the coin you have and look for opportunities to make a profit.
Activity: 252
Some of the top coins in market capitalization are very promising. You can take a look at BTC, ETH, and XRP. They all have the potential to grow.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

I still rely on Bitcoin and Ethereum in the context of investing. I'm more sure of holding it compared to altcoins. But there are plenty of coins that have potential for soaring prices in the future, such as Ethereum Clasic.
Activity: 540
I think Ethereum has potential to grow like bitcoin. If you want to make investment with altcoins, I prefer to you to buy Ethereum. The Ethereum has the most good stability in all altcoins and it is better if you will now buy Ethereum.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
Well so Altcoin which has the potential to develop is Cardano. which I see Cardano is good enough and well established to be a coin that will continue to grow for the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
bitcoin price affect the altcoins price for now , so all altcoins in rank 2-10 CMC have a good potential to grow , but not this time.
maybe in next 2-3 month , if u want choose which altcoins have a good potential/promising , check they daily volume trading , so we can assume alot user/people holding and trading this coin.
in my portofolio , i just hold my eth , ltc , cardano , and xrp , hope this coin will growth in future and have a good price.
Pages:
Jump to: