Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 29. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
July 11, 2018, 04:18:50 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

When we're talking about alt coins, you might as well invest in the most famous ones. I'd recommend Ethereum and Ethereum Classic. Most of the tokens being developed today are mostly based on these tokens so it is advised to invest in these altcoins.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
July 11, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
I agree that it is necessary to buy coins that have just appeared on the exchanges when their price falls several times from the price at the ICO stage due to mass sales.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 03:05:33 AM
Hello, man! At the moment, I will only buy Ethereum. I think that the development prospects of Ethereum will be better than other altcoins. It will be relatively stable and the risk will be smaller. The background technology of the team will be better....
Activity: 531
July 11, 2018, 03:00:09 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Well there's only one altcoin for me that I would recommend to invest, and that's Ethereum. Buy as much as you can while the price is still cheap as of now and I'm sure that the Ethereum's value will go high again within this year 2018 simply because many projects are using its platform.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 02:54:16 AM
is it true that the market looks healthy, if I see the market in the last few months I think it is unhealthy, because the price is unstable and uncertain, and a few weeks ago had a significant rise but in the end the price dropped again and it lasted until the moment this, and this may be an opportunity to buy some good altcoin and is suitable to hold for long periods of time
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 02:35:07 AM
Check Blockshipping.
ICO ongoing.

The blockchain based GSCP platform is the world's first freight container registry and the first global platform allowing all players in the shipping industry to perform a wide range of transactions related to the handling of containers.
The GSCP ICO offers a set of token features including a Revenue Sharing Model as well as a Market Maker Fund that allows ICO contributors to sell their coins back to the platform at a floor price until Blockshipping has met certain fixed milestones.

I took them already for bounty campaign because I want to take as more as possible their tokens. Via bounty and token sale.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 11, 2018, 02:30:20 AM
ETH is king hold it  Cool , DeepbrainChain , LTC and Carblock IMO CAR is undervalue.
Support. Now many tokens have too low cost and I think it's worth buying the best of the best. Since it will have a strong growth.
Activity: 122
July 11, 2018, 02:21:23 AM
for now there are too many altcoins we can buy, but I do not dare to suggest altcoin to buy future potencies, because demand and supply in the market are very different, here I give you all input to buy with confidence that we can always make a bigger profit in the future.
Activity: 10
July 11, 2018, 02:16:49 AM
ETH is king hold it  Cool , DeepbrainChain , LTC and Carblock IMO CAR is undervalue.
Activity: 92
July 11, 2018, 02:00:43 AM
Don't think about ones that are going "to reach mars soon" haha. These are all purely speculative. Buy coins that can produce a passive income for you such as Populous.
Activity: 196
July 10, 2018, 02:36:17 PM
if for long term investment I recommend to buy ETH because ETH has high demand and also often used by many new ICO. so I think ETH will be very good in the future. ETH is also the best altcoin in my opinion.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
July 10, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

I can not recommend you what to do with your money. You have to invest in the currency you've researched the best and seemed favorable to you for the investment. If you want to choose the safe, long-term profit, I recommend you invest in bitcoin or etherum. Another enormous potential is NEO.
Activity: 215
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
July 10, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
Dude, if you want to make fast money buy tokens which trading with price lower than ICO. To my mind today it's most interesting strategy on this market.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
July 10, 2018, 02:00:04 PM
I prefer you to buy some Ethereum to make your investments more secure and to be sure that will earn a better profit after the end of the year. That was my currency that I'm holding since last month and just like my friend who also recommend to me to make a better earnings this year.
It can be said that buying ethereum is a smart choice, and I'm sure that the trend of ethereum usage will continue to increase so, with ethereum then our money will increase drastically.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
July 10, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
If you think long term investment, i suggest Ethereum, NEO, Wanchain, ICON and QuarkChain.

These are really high potential altcoins in my opinion. If i have to select one altcoin in this list, i definitely choose Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most "open for improvement" altcoin in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
July 10, 2018, 01:33:07 PM
I bet you wouldn`t have said it now. Although, it is a good time for those who truly believe in crypto and popular projects like Ethereum or Ripple. So for the time being, if you have the opportunity and trust in them, those would be my top 2 picks for altcoins.
I think that Ethereum will always be a good option. As for Ripple, I still have some weird suspicions. I personally invested in it and it brought me losses, I had to make new investments to cover losses.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
July 10, 2018, 01:12:33 PM
There are many coins out there in the market. Ripple, tron , etherum, cindicator, cardano, stellar, MTC etc are good coins. You can choose among them. These coins will reach the moon. Among them is ethereum.
Activity: 140
July 10, 2018, 01:08:32 PM
Hello. I consider Konios to be a very promising company, they have a great team, excellent advisers, a good idea and a product. I think that's what you need!
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
July 10, 2018, 01:02:57 PM
I bet you wouldn`t have said it now. Although, it is a good time for those who truly believe in crypto and popular projects like Ethereum or Ripple. So for the time being, if you have the opportunity and trust in them, those would be my top 2 picks for altcoins.
Activity: 98
July 10, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
lots of altcoins we can buy right now, and try to buy some altcoins because when one goes slow we can take advantage of another coin, for recommendation I do not think it is necessary because a lot of good coins can be bought now.
Pages:
Jump to: