Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 27. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 04:14:30 AM
If you alreaady have ethereum, and you are looking to invest in other altcoins, then you might want to consider Tron and OrganicCoin. I really like these coins, I have some investment in them and I think they will also be some good buys for you. They are quite new and still very cheap, and even with the recent market trends, they are still doing so well for themselves. Safe to say they are good projects.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
In a large business environment, respect for smart contracts has already been formed, and the most advanced firms actively use them. IBM and Microsoft, Sberbank and Lufthansa, even UNICEF, are interested in everything. The total community of crypto-currencies is more than 200 organizations that somehow use the capabilities of Ethereum. Add here the opportunity to exchange currency for dollars without intermediate transfer to bitcoins and unlimited emissions - get a portrait of the ideal candidate for promising crypto-currencies.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
July 17, 2018, 12:14:53 PM
if the price is back to normal, choose altcoin that does have a lot of enthusiasts by looking at the history of buying and selling altcoin it, choose altcoin which is in top 10 coinmarketcap, just choose the coin price in accordance with our capital, You can choose a stable ETH and XRP

Activity: 392
July 17, 2018, 11:49:08 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
If you want to minimize the risk of investing , i recommend that you divide your investment into small parts , and every small part you invest in different altcoin. To choose the coin to invest , consult on websites and find out very carefully when investment and any coin. Always set goals for every transaction and not get greedy. Always remember that if you' re greedy , you can lose everything.
But I also support to be able to have Ethereum because, I think that this will continue to increase and generate more profits. In addition Ethereum has a high potential to generate a much greater profit. so it could make Ethereum the main coin.
Activity: 70
July 17, 2018, 11:38:11 AM
Upon the numerous altcoins on the market,I would like to buy Ethereum and stellar.
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
July 17, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
If you want to minimize the risk of investing , i recommend that you divide your investment into small parts , and every small part you invest in different altcoin. To choose the coin to invest , consult on websites and find out very carefully when investment and any coin. Always set goals for every transaction and not get greedy. Always remember that if you' re greedy , you can lose everything.
Activity: 501
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 17, 2018, 10:56:37 AM
I would like to suggest ripple because it was one of the top in the altcoins and it have a big potentials when it comes for its future and I believe that when the marke recovers ripple price will be multiplied soon just be patient in waiting to sell it in the right time to earn big profit.
Activity: 291
July 17, 2018, 10:51:23 AM
I suggest to buy Ethereum, because I think investing in Ethereum is safer than investing in other coins.
Activity: 484
July 17, 2018, 10:48:24 AM
There are a lot of Altcoins to buy in these dip times. You don't have to be hasty in making discission about which of the coins to purchase as things can change very fast.
The list goes this way...

NEO
PUNDI X
ONT
OPEN TOKEN
EOS
WAN
 These are solid project you can go for.
Although, they might be down but they definitely rise again in due time.
Activity: 166
July 17, 2018, 10:38:12 AM
What do you guys think about neo ?

Activity: 448
Merit: 89
Full Stack Engineer
July 17, 2018, 10:37:34 AM
The problem is recently if bitcoin drops, altcoins are effected badly and they drop too, but if bitcoin rises a bit, most of the altcoins do not react to this, they stay stable or keep dropping slower than before. So the news become important in that period of time. Not all coins have potential to grow up since every year the top ten on marketcap is changing drastically.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 10:31:50 AM
now you should buy eth. That is the most potential coin for you. And I think the thin market will rebound again later this year. eth prices will rise
Activity: 215
July 17, 2018, 10:30:40 AM
You can now buy Ethereum, it just fell in price. I think that by the winter it will cost more than 1500 dollars.
Activity: 181
July 17, 2018, 10:29:35 AM
now a lot of good Altcoins you can choose on the list of 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap I suggest do not forget you choose Ethereum because Ethereum is the best altcoin and so on you can choose your own.
Activity: 658
July 17, 2018, 10:13:37 AM
I think binance coin it's very good altcoin if you want to invest because team binance is very professional and of course binance is the best exchange in cryptocurrency. So, if you want to get profit from altcoin binance coin is the best for you.
Activity: 140
July 17, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

It seems like the green prices are back, but you shouldn't forget that, they can go for a while again. In my opinion, neo and iota can be good altcoin selections for long time investments.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
Buy Siacoin coins and you will not regret.
This is a promising startup, Siacoin is able to decentralize encryption and transfer data of network participants, no organization will have access to the transferred information, thereby distinguishing this currency from conventional cloud storage.
Activity: 96
July 17, 2018, 07:09:10 AM
I think the best altcoins to buy for me is ethereum . Becuase it has a good platfrom good market place trading site and it's price is big. It is good to buy ethereum because the price is deep. So it will Buy and hold and wait until pump.
Activity: 252
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
July 17, 2018, 06:04:18 AM
I would now have bought the Ethereum and EOS. Although there are coins that do not worth anything, but pump, because of hype..
Activity: 27
July 17, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
I would propose that you may consider ETH as your top.coin for thought in your venture which could give you a reasonable generous benefit in the coming a very long time to come. Beside being the 2Nd rank in the crypto earnestness showcase, shrewd individuals unquestionably picked this coin in light of the fact that numerous big.corporations are.considering the utilization of this cash in their business applications.
Pages:
Jump to: