Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 37. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 17, 2018, 05:03:33 PM
If I have extra money or capital ,I will surely buy ethereum altcoin, aside from bitcoin , I see in ethereum the fast movement of this altcoin , is has a good price value next to bitcoin, you will have big capital in investing ethereum because its value is less compare to bitcoin which has a very high price value, ant this ethereum has been used as exchange values in trading sites for new tokens.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
ETH, XLM and IOTA! Platforms coins with an existing network and real world usage  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
June 17, 2018, 04:58:28 PM
Go to the crypto rating sites and you can buy any coin from there today. The price on all coins is very low now. It is a perfect time to get the best discount
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 17, 2018, 04:53:53 PM
I think you should invest only in those coins that you believe in! I have a different strategy, I invest in currency from the top 20, as soon as it comes out of the top, I sell it!

I like your statement here that you have a different strategy and I also like this which you said you that invest in currency from the top 20. Please I would like you to explain more on how to know which coin is in the top 20.

Thanks
Activity: 336
June 17, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
I would buy Ethereum: it has a great future and a lot of people are investing in it. I think Ethereum is the second best coin after BTC                                    
Activity: 25
June 17, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
I think that it is necessary to buy ZCash. The global update of the ZEC network is planned for 2018. ZCash is a cryptocurrency that has been able to attract attention and intrigue since its release.
Activity: 87
June 16, 2018, 09:24:24 AM
alcoin that must be purchased is ETH, but when the price goes up then buy alcoin, example bitcoin btc the price starts to fall then buy at the end of the year then sell it will be profitable
Activity: 33
June 16, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
 the development of Ethereum will increase more than other Altcoin.
Activity: 22
June 16, 2018, 02:53:49 AM
I'm of the opinion that you need to have everything but a little bit...or you can even so something a lot of something is not enough, the main balance:) On this you can buy all the not much and not lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
June 15, 2018, 02:28:11 PM
There are many cheap altcoins you can invest in, but I would suggest buying reliable altcoins such as Ethereum or Ripple.                                                                  
Activity: 203
June 15, 2018, 09:07:09 AM
For me i would suggest you to buy ethereum and neo both coins are good to invest in. Its price is still low but it is increasing every now and then. Even if sometimes their price decreases that is because of the market but eventually it will increase its price and then holding those coins and selling it at a higher price you will earn good profit. There are still also some good coins those in the top 10 altcoins, study the market and choose wisely where you will invest on.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 15, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
I suggest to buy Ethereum and Neo, I think these two coins are very good because they both have sophisticated technology I believe these two coins have a bright future so it is suitable for you to use investment.
I think the advice you give to buy ethereum and neo is pretty good,
because the two coins in my opinion personally have a good future,
so yes no need to hesitate to buy both coins
Activity: 140
June 15, 2018, 08:53:21 AM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
Ripple does not boil down, unlike Bitcoin and its counterparts, but each transaction destroys a small amount of XRP, which keeps the system from growing. Nevertheless, the Crypto currency is steadily growing.
Activity: 63
June 15, 2018, 06:19:48 AM
I suggest to buy Ethereum and Neo, I think these two coins are very good because they both have sophisticated technology I believe these two coins have a bright future so it is suitable for you to use investment.
Activity: 24
June 14, 2018, 09:54:00 PM
I am currently looking at altcoin that is less stable in bussiness but if I may suggest there is a new altcoin listing and it is very far down from ico rate so it is very appropriate if you buy it now is altcoin galaxy esolution (GES).
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 6
June 14, 2018, 10:58:14 AM
On that bearish market prices are like sugar, if you sitting in fiat hah) All blockchains are good especially fresh one: Pchain, NKN, Fusion, Quarkchain.
Activity: 31
June 14, 2018, 10:55:56 AM
I think top coins in cmc are always best. Eth, ltc, neo, xmr, waves and xrp are consider as good coins. These are relatively safe investments. Do your research first before buy any thing.
Activity: 81
June 14, 2018, 08:19:30 AM
I think you should invest only in those coins that you believe in! I have a different strategy, I invest in currency from the top 20, as soon as it comes out of the top, I sell it!
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
June 13, 2018, 09:41:02 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?

Any altcoins in the top 10 or even in the top 20 has a lot of potential to make it big in the coming months. Aside from ethereum, I am especially following altcoins like NEO ans EOS as they are getting wider and wider support from the crypto community.
Activity: 476
June 13, 2018, 09:35:57 PM
Currently, I have not seen the market have a better situation than before. The market is actually getting down and fluctuating. It may be a sign that we should be more patient to hold back and wait for the situation to improve, and this is a good time to be able to buy some altcoins. Altcoins which I think is nice and supportive to generate many benefits for you such as, ethereum, NEO, EOS, and waves.
Pages:
Jump to: