Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcoins to buy? - page 38. (Read 6315 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 11:09:13 AM
I just suggest ethereum more but I am not saying that don't buy other altcoins. You can still hold other altcoins so you can earn more but it is better to buy more ethreum than other altcoins.
Activity: 196
June 13, 2018, 07:39:58 AM
At this time you can buy the Altcoin you want in the crypto money market. Because now at the lowest levels. Buy any Altco now and start to wait. You will win in the future.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 06:26:34 AM
I think you should invest only in those coins that you believe in! I have a different strategy, I invest in currency from the top 20, as soon as it comes out of the top, I sell it!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:24:09 PM
Siacoin, funfair and of course deeponion is most of my portfolio at the moment.

All of them I think bring something new to crypto.
Activity: 188
June 12, 2018, 02:21:50 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
MY opinion, these coins EOS, WAVES & NEM are the best option to invest the right now. Chase is increasing the price day by day and its value very huge at this moment.
copper member
Activity: 308
June 12, 2018, 02:02:03 PM
you should always stick to the strategy. the capital should be divided: 20% bitcoin, 10% Ethereum, 70% of the coins from the top 10-15. and you will profit
Activity: 103
June 12, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
Etherium would be recommended for everyone to alter as a coin for bitcoin since its value sometimes inversely proportional to bitcoin and it is used for short term processes, investments and transactions online today. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 129
June 11, 2018, 06:29:19 PM
Hey guys, market looks healthier and healthier so I want to buy some altcoins. Can you recommend me some altcoins, which you think are going to reach mars soon?
I recommend you to have to invest in these coins now EOS, WAVES & ETH. It's also a good investment for the long term.
copper member
Activity: 67
June 11, 2018, 06:22:38 PM
Probably any one with a good return?
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 11, 2018, 06:15:32 PM
I put a lot of trust in ETH virtual money. Maybe it would be a good choice for you to buy it at the present time. I think it will increase at the end of the year along with the growth of bitcoin you can buy it and store it now.

Ethereum is a great choice, but I suggest to invest in couple more coins. I would recommend Bitcoin, Litecoin, Cardano and of course NEO. These are the best options at the moment in my opinion.
Activity: 105
June 11, 2018, 06:11:48 PM
I think that it is necessary to buy MTL. The Metal project aims to provide all of the financial services small to medium sized businesses (SMB) might need.
Activity: 98
June 09, 2018, 11:47:15 AM
I have only one coin name which in my opinion will be able to rise in the future, it is Ethereum. More and more ICOs are using ethereum as an investment vehicle. 
Activity: 113
June 08, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

EOS, Pundi X and Docademic. At least those three are my mainstay portfolios. EOS is rumored to be overtaking this year's ethereum with its unique technology. Pundi X has been proven to rise at least 50X from the first time I buy and will continue to rise as the introduction of products to several countries. Docademic is predicted to match the bitcoin movement in the next 5 years according to John McAfee.
Activity: 93
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 10:15:25 PM
I always focus on 3 coins (ETH, BTC, LTC) are solid coins particularly LTC and ETH accompany the same curves of the BTC most of the time.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 07, 2018, 10:46:58 AM
I put a lot of trust in ETH virtual money. Maybe it would be a good choice for you to buy it at the present time. I think it will increase at the end of the year along with the growth of bitcoin you can buy it and store it now.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 10:43:27 AM
If you are considering options for investing in ICO, then it seems to me that the best option today is the DIW project which has been advertised for a long time on the forum, if you have a little time then I think that this project will be interesting to you. Just read it and take the decision later.
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
June 07, 2018, 03:36:31 AM
There are too many altcoin to choose from. But besides choosing altcoin, you have to see how altcoin is worth, the news about altcoin. If you want to buy an altcoin to hold, I think ADA is an interesting thing. Breakthrough and good news.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
June 07, 2018, 03:32:43 AM
I suggest if you want to get a lot of opportunities in the future for me you can invest bitcoin and eth, because for now the price is also cheap, so you will get a lot of profits with price increases higher than the price you get.
Activity: 77
June 07, 2018, 03:25:06 AM
Some altcoins today seem to start to shine because they managed to keep their coins thriving and have an ever-increasing demand. Like the current ethereum becomes a more prominent coin with the use of its platform is increasingly penetrated in various ICO. NEO which also seems to have a good development and began to follow ethereum footprint for the platform used in ICO, although only a few ICO who use it. But that's okay, at least NEO is one step ahead and has bright hopes to be able to reach its brilliant future.
Activity: 168
June 07, 2018, 03:17:46 AM

Many altcoins can be bought now because I know now that altcoin prices are still declining and so I'm sure there are plenty of good altcoins to buy and can hold for as long as altcoin prices have not gone up yet
Pages:
Jump to: