Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019? - page 3. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
It looks like the DACC token is leading the voting, we want more votes and more feedback on different potential candiates which can make it to top 100 list. Let's vote guys!
I have a very large ICON coin in myetherwallet but I can not move it, maybe someone can help me in this problem?

What is the problem? You may need some gas to transfer your token to exchange. Be careful about the scammers though, they will steal your tokens by offering help. Be catious.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I have a very large ICON coin in myetherwallet but I can not move it, maybe someone can help me in this problem?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Thanks for the list! Although I am following some different coin, I will go do research on your posted coins/token.
Its not hurt to know more and get more.
On the side node: I think Priv, TRAW  could also be interesting this year.
Priv has big community behind it and TRAW has dedicated devs with big plan.

Thanks for your feedback. The listed coins are few of the cryptos I have come across. I will add TRAW token but didn't find Priv attractive. I may be wrong, if we get more feedback on Priv , we will add it.  It's a community based voting and hope this would give a start to those who are looking for good investment.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
UniDapp
All of the listed coins do have the potential to make it to the top 100 list by 2019. But I am surprised that you decided to omit some highly potential coins like CET and DCC. Try check them out and let us know what you think
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
I chose the following two coins:
- CREDITS
- IPSX
It seems to me that these coins have great prospects in the future.
Of course if I could choose more coins I would have chosen:
-  Shivom
- NucleusVision
Activity: 151
Merit: 5
Thanks for the list! Although I am following some different coin, I will go do research on your posted coins/token.
Its not hurt to know more and get more.
On the side node: I think Priv, TRAW  could also be interesting this year.
Priv has big community behind it and TRAW has dedicated devs with big plan.
Wow, 38% voted for DACC. What's so special about this project? I went to their website and read about the idea, goals and ways to implement them. That's why I ask this question. Maybe I do not understand something, please explain to me those who voted for DACC

DACC is developing a project to give protection against piracy based on blockchain and Indentity and Access management for content holders. It's backed by TRON investor and sold over 90% of the token during ICO(Don't forget the sluggish market).   
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
Most definitely DACC
Activity: 88
Merit: 3
Waiting

DACC is very professional in terms of managerial, highly responsive and well managed, very likely to develop into the best in the world.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Wow, 38% voted for DACC. What's so special about this project? I went to their website and read about the idea, goals and ways to implement them. That's why I ask this question. Maybe I do not understand something, please explain to me those who voted for DACC
Activity: 6
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I think you have to add more coins for voting like WAN,ICX,WABI. They are undervalued potential coins for long term.

Thanks, I will add it. Hope it helps others too. Hoping that this list will help others while making a decision to invest. I would be happy to see one of this going to moon.
a lot of Altcoins is experiencing a growing development. I believe every coin is entitled to be the main coin that is very capable to be reliable in the future. so it's a good very to use in the future to become the preferred coin. such as IOTA and EOS is a second Altcoin which is quite good and well developed.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
I think 3 of them!
DACC
COTI
Credits!
I agree about that but my attention has been focusing on the dacc and credits will try to provide the future manufacture to be used by the people and new comers. We need a blockchain with the best scalability and adoption but it looks like the majority of them are still lack of adoption.
Activity: 44
DACC have a huge potential for top 10 on cmc!
Activity: 308
Merit: 22
I think 3 of them!
DACC
COTI
Credits!
Activity: 10
Great project guys, great team, exchange listing commint soon, supper excited
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
I think DACC is the one to look out for.
I think you have to add more coins for voting like WAN,ICX,WABI. They are undervalued potential coins for long term.

Thanks, I will add it. Hope it helps others too. Hoping that this list will help others while making a decision to invest. I would be happy to see one of this going to moon.
Pages:
Jump to: