Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019? - page 4. (Read 643 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I doubt any of the above mentioned except the Nucleus Vision has the chance to reach the top 100 next year, well, maybe Credits as well, if Suppo wont slack off too much in shilling it  Grin.
Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I think you have to add more coins for voting like WAN,ICX,WABI. They are undervalued potential coins for long term.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
DACC has an awesome community great team and huge potential so DACC has the potential of making it to top 50
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Going all in for DACC, strong team with great ideas.
Roadmap is also okay, hope they win this poll
Activity: 378
Voted for Credits (CS). I believe in CS the most because IMO, I think the the best in your list and I know that this token has a really great project behind. I still can remember the time when Credits ICO just ended then CS price was about 3 times higher than ICO price Smiley). Seem like it's one out of the best ICO projects in 2018 and I believe it can reach to top 100 or maybe higher Cheesy
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
as for me, I look forwaed to local coin swap. if they bring good  strategy and service (actually, as every project needs lol) LCS will be very useful and needed in daily crypto actions.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I'd like DACC and OMX. About other, I don't sure. Maybe Credits only. But for DACC I'm sure we can see a good growth. And with new wave for BTC price, it will be even more
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I dont have any of those coins that you mentioned. Can you add credits and dether.
Activity: 821
Merit: 101
Ipsx and cashaa these coins are pomising ,great project and consist of great team. Im saying this cause im holding this tokens and  i always keep updated on thier project and in thier media sites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
Above listed are the potential candidate which can make it to top 100 crypto list!!Let's vote and help others to make a decision!!
Pages:
Jump to: