Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcurrency do you think has potential? - page 2. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Well, obviously Ethereum is the numner one now so I can say that it has a big potential here. Because of its consistent performance and it is really good that's why it became popular to the people.
Activity: 216
As far as I know ETH has a big potential among all cryptocurrency because it is the most popular that I have known. But there was still a lot, but this is the only one that I know.
Activity: 140
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
So, now on the crypto market there is really a lot of altcoins. Some of them are good and promising, but parts are coins that eventually die. I think some alto coins have a prospect and future will be of benefit to people.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I only have a view towards the ethereum and EOS could be potentially altcoin in some time to come. This will certainly be a tough competition also for both altcoins this because ethereum also has very strict threat of EOS. This will make it a good thing for investors because it will be able to get pretty big results from both altcoins.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
they altcoin that has a great potential is ethereum,NEO,EOS and litecoin,though there are other emerging crypto coin to watch out for,but crypto market is on correction but there will be a rise in value by the end of they year 2018
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.
First because you have clearly mentioned that only speculation about coins is what youre looking then you should transfer this to Speculation section of altcoins

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=224.0

And about the coins that may have potential i believe that all altcoins has,unless it was a shitcoins or pump and dumps whos not included to the options
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
The cryptocurrencies that I think have the greatest growth potential for the coming years in my opinion are currently Ethereum, Ripple and NEO. ETH could also overcome Bitcoin in the coming years because it is a very solid project and of exceptional value, but also Ripple and NEO should have good performance in the future
Activity: 56

Thanks to the author for the open topic! Before I recommend a project for you, I want to draw your attention to the fact that the technologies do not stand still. In the future, we expect changes with the introduction of quantum technology. I am covered by doubt for the current coins. And after all, we expect the possibility of quantum computing, but in reality it can be a coordinated change in the crypto industry. Agree, if quantum equipment starts to enter all branches, our discussions and the current trend of coins change color. But thanks to projects like Kelvin Blockchain, I can say with confidence that we can not worry about the future and the future of our accumulation. Besides this, we expand and advance our opportunities further. To the last I share a reference to the project, for reading: https://medium.com/@kelvinchain/the-post-quantum-era-of-blockchain-todays-solutions-for-the-world-of-tomorrow-16bdd970f49a
copper member
Activity: 97
My speculation in the cryprocurrency world the altcoins that has a huge potential from my side I will choose The stellar coin known as XLM as it is getting more projects paying and  making transaction with the stellar like that of erc20 tokens
Activity: 180
I think that Ethereum has a great potential for growth in the price, and in the future it can replace bitcoin.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Are there anyone mention ZIL?
I dont have many coins now but my only hope is ZIL, I invest all I have for this coin. Currently, there is testnet for  it, and main network will launch soon.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
There are actually more than 700+ altcoin in the market. Most of them are just shit and clone of other coins. We actually see new altcoins popup everyday. Most of them are just scam coin. If you take peoples opinion from this forum, you will be getting biased answers. Since people will always try to praise the coins that they have invested on no matter how shitty that coin is. But still, i think older coins such as LTC, ETH, DASH etc actually has a better potential. Also Stellar Lumens (XRP) is also a good choice.
Activity: 182

Many coins have shown potentials, however the altcoin's use case / mass adoption will define the manifestation of its true potentials as most projects gear towards the end of their roadmap.
Activity: 173
I mostly like the IOTA, CARDANO. It has a good technology and platforms. It can be survive for the long term.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
I believe that the best altcoin is the Ethereum. Also, worthy of the cryptocurrency will be Vera, I think so.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
I like Universa project. It has a good technical properties and strong team which promote it through many sectors of real economy. The projects like that has a good potential, I think.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Many altcoins are potential in crypto market so I do not mention in this conversation because I saw some altcoins performance in bad in this scenario and cheap altcoins are well performed in the market. So we should not clearly predict the best altcoin in this market but we choose some secret gem in this situation.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256

Many new ICO tokens not selling real "product" but just selling a marketing strategy and make the tokens price good in exchange.
These kind of tokens will not survive long, i still trust ETH will be the best altcoin now and later because of it's consistency
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I'll stick on the top 10 coins and nothing else,because we have a inconsiderable market and risking for the lower rank coins is deadly,its like a suicide if you put your money in those alts that cant make a promise of profits

And if theres something i can suggest,its the tokens whos have good future better than shitcoins
Activity: 56
There are more than 1500 coins in the market and bitcoin is at the top. But there are other altcoins doing pretty good and giving a head on competition to bitcoins. If you are interested to know which the better ones are, the good advice would be to go for some internet research instead of depending on the word of mouth.
Pages:
Jump to: