Pages:
Author

Topic: Which altcurrency do you think has potential? - page 5. (Read 498 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 19
At the moment I sold out all of my coins/tokens to invest in ORC (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoairdrop-organicco-green-tech-proven-technology-3379079).
I think they are potential because they have company, technology and partners. I always have answer for all of my questions about this project.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
I'm a fan of both Basic Attention Token and Blox (CDT).  Both of them have great ideas and projects that have already been released and are just continuing to build upon their user base.  During times like this, I think that bad projects will start to get weeded out quickly, especially the ones with nothing to show but a whitepaper.
Activity: 588
Merit: 257
Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.

In reality there are around 1500 crypto currencies and +/- 100 are added and removed everyday by CMC depending upon their activity and inactivity.
Well, the potential coin is only the one with utility purposes. There are many coins like that and thus gives them real purpose of real world use too. I am seeing big potential in ETH (for smart contracts), REM (Private security token issuing), IOST (Internet services), NEO/KICK/EOS (Smart contracts) etc. They all are having same or different usage but they are the only one which will get utilised on higher sides and thus will be potential coin to grow in the market.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
In my opnion i think betterbetting have very big potential to grow in future,becose they are working hard and team is very strong with Ronnie O'Sullivan on the board!Better betting launch at the moment betting platform where u can now bet in real time!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
In recent time, I think all the altcoin has huge potentiality and they are doing better everyday. I hope daysing are becoming well and the development will continue. I believe that ETH,EOS,ETC,XRP and ADA have great prospect in future.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
For me the best altcoin would always be ethereum simply because it is the queen of cryptocurrencies (since bitcoin is the king) and it is the most popular alternative coin to bitcoin. it is also called the modernized bitcoin after being created in 2015 and since it debut it already gathered 11.9million premined from crowdsale.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Now before you reply read this carefully, Altcurrencies are being made almost every month, and right now there are over 300+ altcurrencies in the market right now, I did not made this topic because I'm going to endorse some altcurrency, I wrote this topic because I want you to give me and the people around the forum about your speculations about which cryptocurrency has potential, clearly there are tons of cryptos to choose on and I want you to take a closer look on every alt in the market, and if you do have chosen an alt that you'll want to share with us then feel free to reply on this thread, goodluck and may this information spread even more.

Without wasting much of your time, I would quickly recommend Nexty token to the community, you check their website here: https://nexty.io. It's one of the best cryptocurrency to buy now because of its project concept. It's the first decentralized payment blockchain that can make instant transfer without any fees. It's a good place to invest your money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
one i don't see discussed much on bitcointalk but has massive potential is Apex (CPX)
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
It's easy, the ones that has potentials are the ones that have a unique purpose.

If we exclude omni and ERC20 tokens and forked coins, we're left with few cryptocurrencies that are worth using: BTC, ETH, EOS, Bancor, IOTA, MaidSafe (If they manage to deliver) and Monero.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
Pages:
Jump to: