Pages:
Author

Topic: which app for tracking your coin? - page 2. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 2
July 15, 2018, 04:00:09 PM
To track the price policy for different coins, I use the mobile application Fintab, I like everything, the information is updated very quickly. Prices for using the application are meager, there is even a free option.

Fintab is a great choice. The most important thing is that the administration of the platform is constantly working to improve this mobile application.
You intrigued me, I will look at the application Fintab closer, compare with other, similar. I will announce my opinion later.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:13:34 PM
To track the price policy for different coins, I use the mobile application Fintab, I like everything, the information is updated very quickly. Prices for using the application are meager, there is even a free option.

Fintab is a great choice. The most important thing is that the administration of the platform is constantly working to improve this mobile application.
Activity: 126
July 11, 2018, 07:42:28 AM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 28, 2018, 03:13:56 PM
As for me, I think that coinmarketcup is the best app
I haven't heard of it.

I like to use a website called Coinmarketcap because the coins on there have prices and other data that I can play with.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 28, 2018, 03:09:16 PM
If you're looking for a mobile app, use Blockfolio on Android and iOS. It is robably the most popular portfolio tracker out there only exists as a mobile app. It tracks a very large number of coins, and has a myriad of options, including checking the actual order book and on different exchanges for each coin, and a basic but usable news feed.

A particularly useful option are alerts when a coin reaches a certain price.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:52:38 PM
This is best one from dozen I have tested, it's rather new like many of them but promising and with a lot of customization and information built in already, try it and forget about rest:

Bitsnapp
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bitsnapp.com.bitsnapp&hl=en
Activity: 70
March 28, 2018, 02:14:03 PM
As for me, I think that coinmarketcup is the best app
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 02:13:01 PM
Why bother with Blockfolio when you can't add exchange API's? Are you guys so masochistic to add each coins manually?

EDIT: And btw CoinStats is just banned from Google Play, no explanation given from both parties yet.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
March 27, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
Blockfolio and coinstats are the two application that I installed on my android phone to track my coins. Even though blockfolio sometimes gives me a fake signal and coinstats is reading some tokens in the wrong way, but overall I satisfied with both applications.
Activity: 392
March 27, 2018, 02:49:42 PM
I really like Blockfolio. Thoughtful design, fast and stable operation. I have it installed on two androids and i am very happy about it.      
Activity: 319
March 27, 2018, 12:34:01 AM
I also used Blockfolio, I also have alternative tracker like Delta and CoinTrackr, this are the best app for me to monitor my altcoins and it really helps because I really monitor the price which I preferred to sell my altcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
March 27, 2018, 12:09:52 AM
Hi everyone,
i'm wondering which app do you use for tracking price and amount of your coins?

I use cointracking but i'm not sure anymore it's the best.

Any advice?

Thank you!

I used Blockfolio application as it is handy. As it is recommended by my colleagues and they also used it. Sometimes i track it online through exchanges.
Activity: 784
Merit: 176
March 27, 2018, 12:09:47 AM
I uses mobile version of COINMARKETCAP, it so easy to use and there are many features that help me to tracking the price of my coins, but not all coin is available in that app. Sometime I still look at the exchange site to see my coins which only has small market cap. Sad
Activity: 532
March 27, 2018, 12:08:09 AM
Hi everyone,

Any advice?

Thank you!

I was using blockfulio before but now i dont want to use coin price tracker since i always check and when i see the price is down to red color i feel dump too so i stop using app tracking now.
Also. I try to watch less often. It looks like dependencies. Every time, every hour I saw on blockfolio. And now I say NO and only 1-2 times per day. Or nothing. And Delta will say me how much have I lost today
Activity: 406
March 26, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
Hi everyone,

Any advice?

Thank you!

I was using blockfulio before but now i dont want to use coin price tracker since i always check and when i see the price is down to red color i feel dump too so i stop using app tracking now.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 11:51:34 PM
Block folio has the best features. It has price alerts that are very user friendly.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
March 26, 2018, 11:35:29 PM
Hi everyone,

Any advice?

Thank you!

I am using Blockfoilio, it is very easy to use for me and very simple, I can track my onvestments without any hassle, and I can look from other exchanges too. I am not saying it is the best but, all I can say is that I an very comfortable on using blockfolio.
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
March 26, 2018, 11:24:40 PM
Hi everyone,

Any advice?

Thank you!
coin market app for the charts graphs exchange site . although it contain ads it is amazing application after all you can see shitty coins there and track them down for you to make profit

for my portfolio I used DELTA to track my coins earning gains and price hehe
delta is a good application nearly all listed tokens altcoins cryptocurrency are there and you can change where exchange you have and also ticker
Activity: 404
Merit: 270
January 30, 2018, 02:28:17 PM
I really like Cryptonaut (https://cryptonaut.org).
I can watch my portfolio in BTC, ETH or any fiat currency and it has a clean User Interface.

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352
January 28, 2018, 06:58:43 AM
Using Twitter with a cashtag, more better information about the price and market sentiment.
Pages:
Jump to: