Pages:
Author

Topic: which app for tracking your coin? - page 5. (Read 595 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 07:59:09 AM
Portfolio is a good app to monitor your coins and also blockfolio very easy to use, add any coin you would like to monitor on it.
Activity: 76
Merit: 2
January 20, 2018, 07:53:15 AM
I think Delta is the best one now
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 07:52:37 AM
Blackfolio is the best app for checking your portfolio. It supports all major currency also new launch ERC token. Lightweight & fast app. So you can use it
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 258
Do you need a campaign manager? PM me.
January 20, 2018, 07:48:02 AM

i'm wondering which app do you use for tracking price and amount of your coins?

I used Blockfolio first, but then deleted it after a while. It annoyed me that there were always disturbances.
Sometimes the app could not establish a connection to the server. No matter how many times I have updated.
It was not my internet connection.

Then I used Delta. I found this app very good. I like how the prices are presented.
The app was also very well structured and very quick to understand. I have no connection problems with the app.
Now I no longer have an app on my phone because I do not want to be distracted that often.
I do not want to pay attention to the prices so often. They fall and rise anyway they want.
I have no influence on that and it would only drive me crazy.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
January 20, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
I use blockfolio, it is easy to use but lately the servers are laggy, cool feature is the price alarm of a coin. I also use delta app it sleek and looks professional.
Activity: 111
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:40:01 AM
Hello my dear friend , first time i am heard of such applicatoin as your: cointracking. Always i used one application this : Blockfolio , she shows your approximate account in currency , for example dollars. While better did not find ? and did not show.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 07:25:15 AM
I really like the program TabTrader A very good program that also conducted ICO, quite recently, but I can not say anything negative about this program, I personally like it very much and through it you can open and close orders, I highly recommend it.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
January 20, 2018, 07:21:30 AM
Hi everyone,
i'm wondering which app do you use for tracking price and amount of your coins?

I use cointracking but i'm not sure anymore it's the best.

Any advice?

Thank you!
Pages:
Jump to: