Pages:
Author

Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019? - page 13. (Read 22596 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I think XLM 2019 can also live a very serious pump. After the partnership with the Blockchain wallet, many people became XLM owners. This may be bad in the beginning, but may be positive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Fairc of faireum.io
Do check it out Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In 2019 we certainly have to be passionate about investing. Many people think positively about market conditions this year. For this year, maybe I will invest in the top 10 coins. BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and EOS some of these coins, in my opinion, are very good to buy.
I think that practically the majority of cryptocurrency users adhere to just such a strategy in order to invest in the top ten then go on the cryptocurrency market, since the current situation can negatively affect many projects that will react very negatively in their development.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
In 2019 we certainly have to be passionate about investing. Many people think positively about market conditions this year. For this year, maybe I will invest in the top 10 coins. BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC, and EOS some of these coins, in my opinion, are very good to buy.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
so many good coins that you can buy, because now the altcoin price also starts to tend to increase, so you can invest in cardano, ETH, xrp and ripples. because now the price also tends to be stable, so you can invest now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
to my analysis the hottest coins for the year 2019 are Neo, Tron and BNB all these coin have potential future to create a sustainable blockchain applications for long term future
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.
Is bitcoin excluded or not?

If not, I'll suggest you to have a stop over with bitcoin before going to any other altcoin. You're fine if you will have bitcoin as your investment and hold it for few more months or years to come. I have proven to get a better return with bitcoin and it serves as the go and stop signal for other altcoins.
I agree with this, If you're a beginner I will go for bitcoin first since its the well-established coin and proven to be profitable once you invest in it.

Its always a best choice to invest in popular coins to make sure that your capital is safe. In other altcoins I would recommend IOST, check their site its one of the successful altcoin that I invest in because the team and their project has a consistent progress. Nevertheless do a research and dont just rely here.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
Hottest coins may not be most popular coins. Before rushing into any investment decisions, spend some time researching about long-term potential of various coins. There are hundreds of cryptocurrencies, so it is very difficult to choose between them. You have to choose between high-risk and low-risk coins.
Activity: 691
Merit: 100
I think ethereum is the hottest coins to invest in, 2019.Already eth update Constantinople’s network upgrade.Also go to & know every update this site https://weekinethereumnews.com/
Activity: 1736
Merit: 116
In my opinion, if you are not very good at analyzing which coins are good to invest in this year, we will be looking for coins that have long been in the top 5 positions in coinmarketcap, yes it can be like ethereum as an alternative choice to invest this year
Activity: 155
Merit: 12
Crypto Mining Hardware for Sale
LTC , XMR, ETH and ZEC
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
I've been following the faireum.io project for sometime.
I think it will be one of the best projects.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
As the Latin American country plunges ever deeper into its long-running crisis, Venezuelans are looking for an answer, with its flailing economy set to contract by more than 10% this year, bringing the total decline to about 45% in the past four years, according to the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, D.C., a nonprofit policy-research organization.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 31
NPXS/PUNDI X
Activity: 8
Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.PAX PAGO is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around South America. The goal of the PAX PAGO is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over South America to the world market.We are running real-life trading that directly benefit people in South America.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Ether is still a good coin to invest in so if you have some money, get some and store for the near future profit. Binance coin has also been doing well and everything seems like it will be the biggest coin to watch in the event of a bull run.
where it seems that it is best to look at those projects that are already starting to implement their plans, including trading platforms that are very relevant among users of cryptocurrency. That binance and is included in the number of projects that are worth paying attention always .
Activity: 167
Merit: 5
Ether is still a good coin to invest in so if you have some money, get some and store for the near future profit. Binance coin has also been doing well and everything seems like it will be the biggest coin to watch in the event of a bull run.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
A good investment in 2019 is still in the form of Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because these two coins become symbols of Cryptocurrency and have a big influence on all Altcoin. Since the end of 2018, I have bought several Bitcoin and Ethereum. When there were pumps a few weeks ago, I sold them.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
investments that are not far from the safe zones of bitcoin and ethereum, I like both now they are at a very cheap price, and now I have both and are waiting to move
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
for me, for sure, the two top coins like bitcoin and ethereum for investment this year because I believe this year I will get a big profit. and many people here also invest both of these coins for sure
if we consider that Bitcoin in 2017 reached $ 20,000, then it is quite likely that he will achieve these results again. Based on this, even under current conditions it is very profitable to invest in Bitcoin.
I think that today not only it is profitable to invest in Bitcoin, but you need not to miss the chance to buy ethereum too. Reality is 2 of the brightest and most promising Coins, which will have not only economic but also practical purpose for the cryptocurrency market.
no one can provide a bright guarantee or not depending on the interaction of buyers and sellers in exchange, bitcoin also cannot provide guarantees that can always benefit if there is no interaction and there are no supporters to make prices rise.
Pages:
Jump to: