Pages:
Author

Topic: which are the hottest coins to invest in 2019? - page 16. (Read 22596 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
I think bitcoin and ethereum altcoin are good for us now, because now the development of both is also better, so I'm sure the future of bitcoin and ethereum is also a good way for us to last.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Paradoxically, Bitcoin’s steep appreciation is a roadblock for mass adoption. The unofficial motto of the crypto community is to “Hodl” and wait for higher prices. No one wants to spend bitcoins if they think prices are going up, and that hodling hasn’t helped gain acceptance. The opposite of Hodl isn’t “sell,” it’s “spend”—and the lack of spending is part of the reason why Bitcoin is still struggling for mass adoption.
PAX Pago is aiming to achieve a Payment Platform that is able to fulfill all recognized monetary challenges that include being base unit of account and medium of exchange for the purpose of empowering Smart Countries.

Further expectations will prove central to the development of a host of core elements of the overall distributed ecosystem, whether prediction markets, lending facilities, and insurance vehicles, in addition to a variety of other dApps, only reinforces this sense of anticipation and possibility.

The project will create the ideal system for token transfers. The intermediate goal is to offer PAX Pago users a cost-effective and faster alternative to stabilize their funds and provide liquidity.
copper member
Activity: 493
Merit: 170
BountyMarketCap
In my opinion the best way to invest money is investing in coins on the last page of marketcap list, because these coins can make x5+ profit
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
Looking at the bear market, there are indeed many coins that try to get up and become the best coins.
But now I am still studying every coin that moves to get the hottest coin you mean.
You need a lot of time to determine the cryptocurrency market and analyze new projects in order to be able to work with certain coins due to the price difference. Of course, monitoring the cryptocurrency market is hard enough, but only this way you can achieve certain results.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Looking at the bear market, there are indeed many coins that try to get up and become the best coins.
But now I am still studying every coin that moves to get the hottest coin you mean.
Activity: 29
PAX PAGO creators sincerely thank all those who have been interested in the PAX PAGO. We think if someone puts their trust in us, we will not disappoint them. With all we have, with all our partners, with all the best ideas we have created PAX PAGO.We want to conduct a revolution in ICO because most of current ICO is to mobilize capital without bringing any real benefit to the community participating in and the ecosystem around them do not realize the dream of those who believe it.
Activity: 146
i will see the whitepaper of the coins for there plans in 2019 and if there any development related to project is will invest on that coin , and investing major capital to top altcoins i dont to take risk in newly launched  coins
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
If you don’t know where to invest, buy Etheera project tokens (ETA). I did a +700 percent on this project in 4 months, and I plan to do more in the next six months. Join now. If you are interested in really good money. And do not listen to anyone who advises buying Bitcoin. This year's bitcoin doesn’t grow at all. Do not waste your time in vain!
copper member
Activity: 658
Check out ZRX/BAT both are oversold and at the bottom from the coinbase listing pump n dump. With btc surging i'm sure both are going to perform very well.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
This year there are some altcoins that everyone should have. Ethereum, mtc, vet and bitcoin are coins we know and trust must be invested. In addition, projects such as iovo, moozicore, etc. can also be successful in the process of ico Smiley you can invest this coins
To date, I would like to draw the attention of cryptocurrency users to the pundiX company, which despite the difficult situation of the cryptocurrency market in 2018, very successfully completed the ico company and today the coin shows solid chances for success.

PundiX is not really that in the center of attention right now, I don;t know how you get the idea of investing to a project which the price isn't obviosly not working for investors unless they can afford to have about millions in their stash to trade. If you have to invest at least find the good option which is clearly visible on top of the marketcap.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 121
This year there are some altcoins that everyone should have. Ethereum, mtc, vet and bitcoin are coins we know and trust must be invested. In addition, projects such as iovo, moozicore, etc. can also be successful in the process of ico Smiley you can invest this coins
To date, I would like to draw the attention of cryptocurrency users to the pundiX company, which despite the difficult situation of the cryptocurrency market in 2018, very successfully completed the ico company and today the coin shows solid chances for success.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Good day, for me the safest and most reliable crypto to invest now is eth and btc. They are cheaper now and good time to accumulate rather than putting your money on banks that will give you a small profit. There are some alts that are good to trade but you should always keep an eye on the exchanges. If you're looking for an ICO, I would recommend Asset Split. It only has a total supply of 150,000 tokens. Thanks!
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
I think lots of coins which became the hottest coin in 2019. But i always prefer to invest to ETH, I only take the safest and will give me profit for long term.
because there are many ETH who believe it as a very good coin as bitcoin to be made into short-term and long-term investment, it is a great ETH for investment in 2019 if in my opinion
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I think lots of coins which became the hottest coin in 2019. But i always prefer to invest to ETH, I only take the safest and will give me profit for long term.
ETH already has a belief that the market will increase. and in my opinion right now the position of eth remains a good coin nomination in long or short term investments
Activity: 672
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
copper member
Activity: 258
Try these coins
BTC
ETH
LEDU
EOS
TRON
Activity: 490
i am interested to know what your opinions are about the hottest coins of 2019, what do you think is a good sound investment and why? (please state your reason) and if it's not too much trouble please let me know where i can buy the coins that you suggest.
I think it will be ETH. It has been a terrible Q4 and its value has decreased 4 times in just over 2 months. it's a bad event and I don't think this is the true value of ETH.
The true value of ETH will be at $ 300 and it will return to that price in 2019. if you invest now, you will have a profit of over 160% by the end of 2019.
Activity: 378
Merit: 4
Grin has become a hot topic recently. it is a community-driven coin, just like Bitcoin. it can only be obtained by mining. it is a privacy coin. Recently, our forum added grin payments for the purchase of copper members.
Activity: 392
There is no 'hottest coin'. Most coins are bearish, and could crash at a blink of an eye. If you are thinking of profit, then maybe buying a fruitful ICO would do you good. https://ternion.io/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_newbie=bounty
Pages:
Jump to: