Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019? - page 6. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 4
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
There are a lot actually but I believe that most investors will stick with cryptocurrency that is part of the top 20 in coinmarketcap. These altcoins are undervalued and sooner or later, there is a possible bull may happen and these altcoins will surely lead the way or fast gainers. I still give my vote to those altcoins that is below $1 specially ripple and tron.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
On the institutional investment front, hedge fund managers everywhere are racing to get into the digital currency game. Specialized crypto hedge funds now allow investors to put their money into a pool of existing and new cryptocurrencies. Hedge funds are likely to continue their lead in digital currency investments. PAX PAGO's main aim is to try to find people who are dedicated to seeing this project come to life. They’re really trying to create a movement that’s empowered and enabled by blockchain technology. But while the technology itself is nice, there will be nothing to it unless it actually serves the larger purpose of having a positive impact on the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
yamzu
In this year it would be any altcoin in market now. But now, in the first quarter of 2019 I would prefer such coins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. Bitcoin is not perpective.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For safety, stick with the top thirty or forty coins. Check daily for some days the best performers among those and best performers over last month.
Might as well stick to top 15 coins. The coins in the latter part of the list change spots pretty frequently. And if you pay attention to the current happenings, i'd say xrp and trx are two that's making quite the noise in this bear market.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 102
Well besides buying the top coins on the market cap for a long hold or by day trading for every day profits, I would suggest you invest on new promising coins that are in STO or ICO. Cryptocurrency just suffered from a big fall but it will a still continue to grow. Familiarize new coins, and some of them will be successful someday and reach the top list too.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
For safety, stick with the top thirty or forty coins. Check daily for some days the best performers among those and best performers over last month.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Seeing the market and XRP still has a higher capitalization than other altcoins. The development of Stellar was also good despite a slight decline. Likewise, more and more EOS are using the EOS platform and it seems to be more widespread.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?

In January 2019, a coin that promises that I personally prefer the top 5 CMC coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, BCH, and EOS the price is volatile, but always shows a positive sales trend. But if you have other views, of course, you can also choose other coins.
Lol you have just made the answer literally in which that’s obvious answer being on top 5 position,why not spread the answer in the totality of all coins

I am betting in

EOS
Waves
Ripple
And Monero
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Looking at CMC it seems that the top 10 coins have more benefits, there you can find coins that have the potential and give you benefits. We will see the market today is more stable and there are no surprises so that the coins still provide a small profit.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I have invested in ETH and Tron in the past few months, but until now I have not found a significant increase for the two coins that I hold. So, I hope that this year the two coins can show their potential, as we know ETH has experienced hardfork, although for now we haven't seen the results of the hardfork (price increase) but in the next few months when the cryptocurrency recovers, I'm sure ETH will experience significant price increase.
Activity: 103

I've been watching Moac quite a bit ever since they released a couple big partnerships in china. idk,
Activity: 2548
Merit: 572
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Not see there are most promising crypto in near future, because price always get like this and we even can't predict to where bitcoin will go. But maybe pick on bitcoin is good thing to do than take bigger risk on altcoins.

Activity: 28
Latin America will experience one of its worst recessions and even another lost half-decade of development. This is reflected in the strong contraction in the volume of international trade and the collapse of commodity prices in economies that are today highly open. Export-led growth, the major strategy that was disseminated throughout the region during the period of economic liberalisation now seems to have limited viability. Even more, the optimistic scenario of a return to commodity-led export growth, which had raised high expectations in several Latin American economies during the recent commodity price boom, now seems like an idea that has to be relegated to the past.The PAX Pago platform will offer solutions to mitigate these challenges. The goal is to return liberty into the hands of citizens by opening new channels of commerce. PAX Pago is utilized
as payment for items produced, products sold or services rendered. Our platform offers high-speed reliable transfer, and enables transparent information flow in addition to
Combating problems of inflation, inefficient public services, and slow technological advances. PAX Pago will be a medium of exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://www.empirehotels.io
I'm not going to provide a large number of promising coins as a lot of them, but I will highlight only two of them I'm sure. It's Bitcoin and Ethereum ! Bitcoin this year will have ETF, bukkt and lightning network. Ethereum will have a Hard Fork, and the issue of scaling and Ethereum 2.0 is being solved ! I think it will increase the price !
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It was TRON because of the distribution of BTT in February. But now, i would say it is a very risky investment as its value is already very high. You should be very careful when investing in cryptos, as we don't know where is the bottom price.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
bitcoin and ethereum for me.. they are promising cryptos it is good time to invest both of them so I'm sure they will increase in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Tron, in my opinion, dev and the team are passionate about advertising coins, especially on social media, this kind of spirit that other teams no longer have such as ethereum or cardano because they might already be rich, tron which aims to compete with ethereum is now almost superior to EOS.
Activity: 630
Merit: 110
In this current weak market, there is no easy way to know short-term movers so go for top ranked coins that are safe to hold for long term too.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
  • Bitcoin
  • Ethereum
These are my first two choice as usual.
Activity: 368
Merit: 25
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Most promising currencies in the first quarter are follows
1) Zilliqa - mainnet launch in Jan 2019
2) QKC - mainnet launch in 31 March 2019
3) Fiiicoin - will launch globally in Q1 2019 which can result in appreciation in the price.
Pages:
Jump to: