Pages:
Author

Topic: Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019? - page 8. (Read 1052 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
Which are the most promising currencies in the first quarter of 2019?
Nothing has changed. Top coins if I were you it will be my choice to be honest. I'd pick few low coins but I'll never remove bitcoin to my best and priority coin. A holder should prioritize bitcoin and it doesn't matter if its too expensive in your opinion although it has dipped very much. Bitcoin is promising most of the time and its no brainer that it will be good for this first quarter. Check all the quarters and just follow bitcoin all the time but if its not really your like, choose a good coin like eth.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
It could be TRON. I don't know if it is just hype or not. But today prices of coins did fall a little. Investing in cryptos is still very risky.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016
Ethereum and maybe Bitcoin. As we can see in the last few weeks Ethereum is on a big move upwards. It is becoming stable in the last few days after being expected to make a small correction. First quarter this year I think ETH will be the best performer price wise.

The fact that the price of Ethereum is growing is due to coming hardfork in the next few days. What will happen to his price later, depends on whether the hrdfork will succeed. Knowing the history of Ethereum, the probability that everything will go according to plan is much bigger (there were not too many mistakes in the past), so we can predict that the first quarter will be very good for Ethereum.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Why does everyone see their investments in top coins when there are more alternative options. The same graft, nano, lisk, monero, stellar and others. The list can be supplemented with many koinami, most importantly the ability to trade with them, and not an analysis of their ideality.
Activity: 663
Merit: 250
Ethereum and maybe Bitcoin. As we can see in the last few weeks Ethereum is on a big move upwards. It is becoming stable in the last few days after being expected to make a small correction. First quarter this year I think ETH will be the best performer price wise.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

In January 2019, a coin that promises that I personally prefer the top 5 CMC coins. Like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, BCH, and EOS the price is volatile, but always shows a positive sales trend. But if you have other views, of course, you can also choose other coins.
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Crypto sz.
Pages:
Jump to: