Pages:
Author

Topic: Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? - page 6. (Read 49610 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 18, 2016, 08:07:09 AM
Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? If you use web wallets, please do mention which one is your choice and why ?
I use blockchain. Why? Becouse I really like the user interface of blockchain. It is so simple and practicaly to use. There is mobile version that more practicaly than web version. Bitcoin client can attracts people to us it by so many way. Design, system, tools or anything else which make the user enjoy is a must. I know another web wallet but if I feel confused or borred when I use it, I will leave it.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
December 17, 2016, 08:34:09 PM
I run bitcoin unlimited with port 8333 open 
I am eager to move to bigger blocks ASAP
Lite clients are Convenient but you can't beat
Running a full node for ultimate security and
Protecting the integrity and decentralisation of
The worldwide bitcoin network
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
December 15, 2016, 11:44:03 AM
I use more than one bitcoin wallets including hardware and web wallet. I store most of my bitcoins in to hardware wallet and a little amount in my web wallet for the need of trading. I think it is always better to use more than one wallet and divide your holding based on the priority and usage.

So if any one of your accounts is hacked, then at least you will have some in your kitty. Not all of your funds will be lost and you will have something to survive. This is the similar reason why people use more than one bank account.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 15, 2016, 04:20:31 AM
Which Bitcoin Client do you use and why ? If you use web wallets, please do mention which one is your choice and why ?
may be for next i will use blockhain , my friend recommended me for those
he said get free bitcoin for 10,000 satoshi . right ? i do not know
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
December 15, 2016, 02:42:22 AM
I use Coinbase. When I got to know about Bitcoin and how it works, I got to know about Coinbase, I liked it, it was quite simple, nice looking/design and so I started to use it. Later I got to know about blockchain as well but I sticked with Coinbase.
yes me too , for now coinbest still the best . very easy to understand for newbie
Activity: 826
December 15, 2016, 02:38:34 AM
i use coinbase this is simple skin . and this wallet web basic
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
Si vis pacem, para bellum
December 14, 2016, 02:27:53 PM
bitcoin-qt  Grin

I encrypt wallet.dat w/15 character password using qt and have many backups

you should look into wallets that can be recreated with a word seed
all data wallets are prone to corruption over time
Activity: 1232
December 14, 2016, 02:06:52 PM
I use Coinbase. When I got to know about Bitcoin and how it works, I got to know about Coinbase, I liked it, it was quite simple, nice looking/design and so I started to use it. Later I got to know about blockchain as well but I sticked with Coinbase.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 14, 2016, 12:13:00 PM
I use blockchain because it is convenient, fast and honest.
blockchain is very suitable for beginners, to those who have long been using bitcoin. Well, blockchain provide a simple display with excellent performance in terms of storage bitcoin. from the beginning I knew bitcoin to this day, I still use bitcoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
December 14, 2016, 12:08:27 PM
I am using blockchain because I feel its better then others and I feel secure with this
I'm using Blockchain too. I think that is the most safed and modern client. I'm sure many of bitcoin users use ecxactly that client. Or maybe I'm wrong? I'm wondering what other users use if it's not Blockchain.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
December 14, 2016, 11:59:48 AM
In bitcoin world i trust only one name that is blockchain. Because it official and no one have hands over my money. But all other third party are not automated and some claim that their system is automated but I think  those are fake. Third party wallets and such service of bitcoin makes me fear of losing money so i am comfortable with blockchain.

Don't just use a wallet if you don't believe in their service, i also like blockchain because it is just like the most trusted one, but i also use Xapo because i like their services and i also trust them somehow because i never heard anything bad about them until now.

What you are saying is about online web wallet but if you are using any desktop wallet you will also be holding the private key of that wallet address with which even if the wallet is lost you can recover it by that private key. So i think other desktop wallet are also good , i am using electrum and till now i dont faced any problem
Activity: 672
December 14, 2016, 11:57:30 AM
In bitcoin world i trust only one name that is blockchain. Because it official and no one have hands over my money. But all other third party are not automated and some claim that their system is automated but I think  those are fake. Third party wallets and such service of bitcoin makes me fear of losing money so i am comfortable with blockchain.

Don't just use a wallet if you don't believe in their service, i also like blockchain because it is just like the most trusted one, but i also use Xapo because i like their services and i also trust them somehow because i never heard anything bad about them until now.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
December 14, 2016, 11:48:09 AM

But you have to trust that.
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
December 05, 2016, 04:56:21 PM
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 05, 2016, 10:35:47 AM
actually i am making deals from many platform but my main way to get clients ie zebpay .
because i usually get the clients directly with chat . so for my trust i got many clients directly with total profit  .

Using Zebpay or similar services is very risky. Single breach in their app will whisk away your coins within a second. I think, they dont provide you private keys either. Better keep your coins in offline storage like paper wallet.
Activity: 336
November 01, 2016, 11:14:46 PM
actually i am making deals from many platform but my main way to get clients ie zebpay .
because i usually get the clients directly with chat . so for my trust i got many clients directly with total profit  .
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto
November 01, 2016, 10:34:13 PM
Web wallet is good enough so I think my bitcoin is stay there. I do not worry like if I am save my bitcoin in disc. Becouse if we save our bitcoin in the disc, we can some time forget where we save the disc. I use blockchain becouse I like the user interface.
Activity: 210
November 01, 2016, 10:25:51 PM
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
November 01, 2016, 09:21:48 PM
I use electrum so I don't need to download blockchain. but it is personal preference, it is not soooo much important, armory and blockchain is good too.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
November 01, 2016, 03:06:34 PM
Usually blockchain.info, btc core wallet and electrum wallet, the first two being the most used.
Pages:
Jump to: